Curtaincur•tain (kûr′tn),USA pronunciation n.
- a hanging piece of fabric used to shut out the light from a window, adorn a room, increase privacy, etc.
- a movable or folding screen used for similar purposes.
- [Chiefly New Eng.]a window shade.
- a set of hanging drapery for concealing all or part of the stage or set from the view of the audience.
- the act or time of raising or opening a curtain at the start of a performance: an 8:30 curtain.
- the end of a scene or act indicated by the closing or falling of a curtain: first-act curtain.
- an effect, line, or plot solution at the conclusion of a performance: a strong curtain; weak curtain.
- music signaling the end of a radio or television performance.
- (used as a direction in a script of a play to indicate that a scene or act is concluded.)
- anything that shuts off, covers, or conceals: a curtain of artillery fire.
- a relatively flat or featureless extent of wall between two pavilions or the like.
- [Fort.]the part of a wall or rampart connecting two bastions, towers, or the like.
- curtains, the end;
death, esp. by violence: It looked like curtains for another mobster.
- draw the curtain on or over:
- to bring to a close: to draw the curtain on a long career of public service.
- to keep secret.
- lift the curtain on:
- to commence;
- to make known or public;
disclose: to lift the curtain on a new scientific discovery.
- to provide, shut off, conceal, or adorn with, or as if with, a curtain.
the numerals in the ancient Roman system of notation, still used for certain limited purposes, as in some pagination, dates on buildings, etc. The common basic symbols are I (=1), V (=5), X (=10), L (=50), C (=100), D (=500), and M (=1000). The Roman numerals for one to nine are: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX. A bar over a letter multiplies it by 1000;
thus, X̄ equals 10,000. Integers are written according to these two rules: If a letter is immediately followed by one of equal or lesser value, the two values are added;
thus, XX equals 20, XV equals 15, VI equals 6. If a letter is immediately followed by one of greater value, the first is subtracted from the second;
thus, IV equals 4, XL equals 40, CM equals 900. Examples: XLVII(=47), CXVI(=116), MCXX(=1120), MCMXIV(=1914). Roman numerals may be written in lowercase letters, though they appear more commonly in capitals.
Hi peoples, this blog post is about Valerie Short Length Curtain Pair 68 X 63 (nice Jacobean Curtains #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1780 x 1780. This photo's file size is just 746 KB. Wether You want to download It to Your computer, you might Click here. You also too download more pictures by clicking the photo below or read more at this article: Jacobean Curtains.
make sure determine how and why you'll utilize a selected kind of Valerie Short Length Curtain Pair 68 X 63 (nice Jacobean Curtains #4) and to prepare ahead. Could it be likely to light the complete place up? Is a dim corner to be highlighted by it? Will it be used solely as being setting or a reading lamp? This goes hand in hand with the preceding tip since sometimes the bed room can be a space for reading, enjoying TV, exercising and even working.
Be sure to include lights or a desk close to the area to assist read if you have a workspace in your bedroom and study delayed at night. And, ofcourse, for those who have a closet that is significant, be sure in establishing how much light you will need within your room to contemplate that area.
Illumination is actually a big a part of your Valerie Short Length Curtain Pair 68 X 63 (nice Jacobean Curtains #4), so you do not need to play by picking the wrong lighting with all you've put up just. Think of the design you intend to attain, and carry it. Subjects through your light in the event that you go with old style, then select a lamp that is medieval.