Jigsawjig•saw ( jig′sô′),USA pronunciation n., v., -sawed, -sawed or -sawn, -saw•ing, adj.
- Also, jig′ saw′. an electric machine saw with a narrow blade mounted vertically in a frame, for cutting curves or other difficult lines or patterns.
- to cut or form with a jigsaw.
- formed by or as if by a jigsaw: jigsaw ornamentation.
Sectionalsec•tion•al (sek′shə nl),USA pronunciation adj.
- pertaining or limited to a particular section;
local or regional: sectional politics.
- composed of several independent sections: a sectional sofa.
- of or pertaining to a section: a sectional view of the machine.
- a sofa composed of several independent sections that can be arranged individually or in various combinations.
Sofaso•fa (sō′fə),USA pronunciation n.
- a long, upholstered couch with a back and two arms or raised ends.
Thatthat (ᵺat; unstressed ᵺət),USA pronunciation pron. and adj., pl.those;
- (used to indicate a person, thing, idea, state, event, time, remark, etc., as pointed out or present, mentioned before, supposed to be understood, or by way of emphasis): That is her mother. After that we saw each other.
- (used to indicate one of two or more persons, things, etc., already mentioned, referring to the one more remote in place, time, or thought;
opposed to this): This is my sister and that's my cousin.
- (used to indicate one of two or more persons, things, etc., already mentioned, implying a contrast or contradistinction;
opposed to this): This suit fits better than that.
- (used as the subject or object of a relative clause, esp. one defining or restricting the antecedent, sometimes replaceable by who, whom, or which): the horse that he bought.
- (used as the object of a preposition, with the preposition standing at the end of a relative clause): the farm that I spoke of.
- (used in various special or elliptical constructions): fool that he is.
- at that:
- in spite of something;
nevertheless: Although perhaps too elaborate, it seemed like a good plan at that.
- in addition;
besides: It was a long wait, and an exasperating one at that.
- that is, (by way of explanation, clarification, or an example);
more accurately: I read the book, that is, I read most of it.Also, that is to say.
- that's that, there is no more to be said or done;
that is finished: I'm not going, and that's that!
- with that, following that;
thereupon: With that, he turned on his heel and fled.
- (used to indicate a person, place, thing, or degree as indicated, mentioned before, present, or as well-known or characteristic): That woman is her mother. Those little mannerisms of hers make me sick.
- (used to indicate the more remote in time, place, or thought of two persons, things, etc., already mentioned;
opposed to this): This room is his and that one is mine.
- (used to imply mere contradistinction;
opposed to this): not this house, but that one.
- that way, [Informal.]in love or very fond of (usually fol. by about or for): The star and the director are that way. I'm that way about coffee.
- (used with adjectives and adverbs of quantity or extent) to the extent or degree indicated: that much; The fish was that big.
- to a great extent or degree;
very: It's not that important.
- [Dial.](used to modify an adjective or another adverb) to such an extent: He was that weak he could hardly stand.
- (used to introduce a subordinate clause as the subject or object of the principal verb or as the necessary complement to a statement made, or a clause expressing cause or reason, purpose or aim, result or consequence, etc.): I'm sure that you'll like it. That he will come is certain. Hold it up so that everyone can see it.
- (used elliptically to introduce an exclamation expressing desire, a wish, surprise, indignation, or other strong feeling): Oh, that I had never been born!
Comfortcom•fort (kum′fərt),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to soothe, console, or reassure;
bring cheer to: They tried to comfort her after her loss.
- to make physically comfortable.
- [Obs.]to aid;
support or encourage.
- relief in affliction;
solace: Her presence was a comfort to him.
- a feeling of relief or consolation: Her forgiveness afforded him great comfort.
- a person or thing that gives consolation: She was a great comfort to him.
- a cause or matter of relief or satisfaction: The patient's recovery was a comfort to the doctor.
- a state of ease and satisfaction of bodily wants, with freedom from pain and anxiety: He is a man who enjoys his comfort.
- something that promotes such a state: His wealth allows him to enjoy a high degree of comfort.
- [Chiefly Midland and Southern U.S.]a comforter or quilt.
- [Obs.]strengthening aid;
Hi there, this picture is about Jigsaw Sectional 20 Sofa That Will Bring Comfort (exceptional Jigsaw Puzzle Couch #1). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 550 x 413. This post's file size is just 28 KB. Wether You desired to save This picture to Your PC, you could Click here. You could also see more pictures by clicking the following photo or read more at here: Jigsaw Puzzle Couch.
When Jigsaw Sectional 20 Sofa That Will Bring Comfort (exceptional Jigsaw Puzzle Couch #1) which can be prone-to mold and form, there are numerous colour available that contain mildew ides. Nonetheless, frequently, paint developed especially for the restroom is sufficient. Make certain the location to the limit or wall that's frequently covered by the gear should really be tightly-closed whilst not to remove. Remember, it truly is better to prevent the problem's cause than to cover it. Some spaces the tube, are far more prone to cause problems in-time. They need to instantly do caulking to avoid injury later. Baseboard is another region that will fail coloring.
Before using the bath or tub, delay several days for the new Jigsaw Puzzle Couch to become managed carefully. And also to decrease the threat of injury, constantly be sure to use the ventilator, and abandon the doorway available once the bathroom isn't in-use.
Make sure flaking paint and the blobs fail to remove correctly. For using paint, mud all floors to offer an excellent basis. Before the coating that was last, join must be reclaimed after priming.