Templatetem•plate (tem′plit),USA pronunciation n.
- a pattern, mold, or the like, usually consisting of a thin plate of wood or metal, serving as a gauge or guide in mechanical work.
- anything that determines or serves as a pattern;
a model: You can use my notes as a template for employee evaluations.
- [Building Trades.]a horizontal piece, as of timber or stone, in a wall, to receive and distribute the pressure of a girder, beam, or the like.
- [Shipbuilding.]either of two wedges in each of the temporary blocks forming the support for the keel of a ship while building.
- [Aerial Photogrammetry.]any object having lines, slots, or straightedges to represent lines radiating from the center of a photograph, used for graphic triangulation.
- a strand of DNA or RNA that serves as a pattern for the synthesis of a complementary strand of nucleic acid or protein.
- a small sheet or strip of cardboard, plastic, or the like, that fits over a portion of the keyboard and provides ready reference to the keystroke commands of a particular software program.
- an electronic file with a predesigned, customized format and structure, as for a fax, letter, or expense report, ready to be filled in.
- Also called safe. a marble base for a toilet.
Communitycom•mu•ni•ty (kə myo̅o̅′ni tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties.
- a social group of any size whose members reside in a specific locality, share government, and often have a common cultural and historical heritage.
- a locality inhabited by such a group.
- a social, religious, occupational, or other group sharing common characteristics or interests and perceived or perceiving itself as distinct in some respect from the larger society within which it exists (usually prec. by the): the business community; the community of scholars.
- a group of associated nations sharing common interests or a common heritage: the community of Western Europe.
- [Eccles.]a group of men or women leading a common life according to a rule.
- an assemblage of interacting populations occupying a given area.
- joint possession, enjoyment, liability, etc.: community of property.
- similar character;
identity: community of interests.
- the community, the public;
society: the needs of the community.
Hi , this attachment is about Template Community (lovely Jmc Homes #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1044 x 696. This attachment's file size is only 110 KB. If You desired to download This picture to Your computer, you may Click here. You could too see more pictures by clicking the picture below or read more at here: Jmc Homes.
Before discussing Template Community (lovely Jmc Homes #3), we would want to talk about some tips on workbench. In cases like this, there are a few important things in choosing an office seat on your company, you need to know and consider. Pick a certain company office chairs, office chairs will often have a guarantee of 24 months, both legs of the seat, hydraulic, and the arms of the chair during the predetermined (NEW).
Select a couch based on the budget / wants of one's business. Adjust the colour of the business furniture of the chair with your preference and colour. Make sure to choose a couch that's an appropriate foam or delicate once you sit-down.
Alongside that, sometimes we're confused. Template Community (lovely Jmc Homes #3) that we need while at-work is important, but about the other-hand we also feel pity, office seats which we have been there it truly is just the design and color have been faulty.