Lovelove (luv),USA pronunciation n., v., loved, lov•ing.
- a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.
- a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, as for a parent, child, or friend.
- sexual passion or desire.
- a person toward whom love is felt;
- (used in direct address as a term of endearment, affection, or the like): Would you like to see a movie, love?
- a love affair;
an intensely amorous incident;
- sexual intercourse;
- (cap.) a personification of sexual affection, as Eros or Cupid.
- affectionate concern for the well-being of others: the love of one's neighbor.
- strong predilection, enthusiasm, or liking for anything: her love of books.
- the object or thing so liked: The theater was her great love.
- the benevolent affection of God for His creatures, or the reverent affection due from them to God.
- [Chiefly Tennis.]a score of zero;
- a word formerly used in communications to represent the letter L.
- for love:
- out of affection or liking;
- without compensation;
gratuitously: He took care of the poor for love.
- for the love of, in consideration of;
for the sake of: For the love of mercy, stop that noise.
- in love, infused with or feeling deep affection or passion: a youth always in love.
- in love with, feeling deep affection or passion for (a person, idea, occupation, etc.);
enamored of: in love with the girl next door; in love with one's work.
- make love:
- to embrace and kiss as lovers.
- to engage in sexual activity.
- no love lost, dislike;
animosity: There was no love lost between the two brothers.
- to have love or affection for: All her pupils love her.
- to have a profoundly tender, passionate affection for (another person).
- to have a strong liking for;
take great pleasure in: to love music.
- to need or require;
benefit greatly from: Plants love sunlight.
- to embrace and kiss (someone), as a lover.
- to have sexual intercourse with.
- to have love or affection for another person;
be in love.
- love up, to hug and cuddle: She loves him up every chance she gets.
Kickkick (kik),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to strike with the foot or feet: to kick the ball; to kick someone in the shins.
- to drive, force, make, etc., by or as if by kicks.
- [Football.]to score (a field goal or a conversion) by place-kicking or drop-kicking the ball.
- to make (a car) increase in speed, esp. in auto racing: He kicked his car into high gear.
- to strike in recoiling: The gun kicked his shoulder.
- to give up or break (a drug addiction): Has he kicked the habit?
- [Poker.]raise (def. 24).
- [Chiefly South Atlantic States.]to reject as a suitor;
jilt: He courted her for two years —then she kicked him.
- to make a rapid, forceful thrust with the foot or feet: He kicked at the ball. You have to kick rapidly when using a crawl stroke.
- to have a tendency to strike with the foot or feet: That horse kicks when you walk into his stall.
- to resist, object, or complain: What's he got to kick about?
- to recoil, as a firearm when fired.
- to be actively or vigorously involved: He's still alive and kicking.
- kick about, to move from place to place frequently: He kicked about a good deal before settling down.
- kick around:
- to treat (someone) harshly or inconsiderately.
- to consider, discuss, or speculate about (a proposal, project, etc.): We kicked around various ideas for raising money.
- to experiment with.
- to pass time idly;
wander from place to place aimlessly: We just kicked around for a year after college.
- to remain unused, unemployed, or unnoticed: The script has been kicking around for years.
- kick ass, Slang (vulgar).
- to act harshly or use force in order to gain a desired result.
- to defeat soundly.
- kick back:
- to recoil, esp. vigorously or unexpectedly.
- [Informal.]to give someone a kickback.
- to return (stolen property, money, etc.) to the owner.
- to relax: Let's just kick back and enjoy the weekend.
- kick in:
- to contribute one's share, esp. in money.
- to die.
- to become operational;
go into effect: The air conditioning kicks in when the temperature reaches 80°F.
- kick off:
- [Football.]to begin play or begin play again by a kickoff: The Giants won the toss and elected to kick off.
- to die.
- to initiate (an undertaking, meeting, etc.);
begin: A rally tomorrow night will kick off the campaign.
- kick on, to switch on;
turn on: He kicked on the motor and we began to move.
- kick out, [Informal.]
- to oust or eject: They have been kicked out of the country club.
- to fail;
give out: The power kicked out and the room went black.
- to separate off, as for review or inspection: The computer kicked out the information in a split second.
- [Surfing.]to turn a surfboard by shifting the weight to the rear, causing the surfboard to come down over the top of a wave, in order to stop a ride.
- kick over, [Informal.](of an internal-combustion engine) to begin ignition;
turn over: The engine kicked over a few times but we couldn't get it started.
- kick over the traces. See trace 2 (def. 3).
- kick the bucket, [Slang.]See bucket (def. 11).
- kick the tin, [Australian.]to give a donation;
- kick up:
- to drive or force upward by kicking.
- to stir up (trouble);
make or cause (a disturbance, scene, etc.): They kicked up a tremendous row.
- (esp. of a machine part) to move rapidly upward: The lever kicks up, engaging the gear.
- kick upstairs. See upstairs (def. 5).
- the act of kicking;
a blow or thrust with the foot or feet.
- power or disposition to kick: That horse has a mean kick.
- [Informal.]an objection or complaint.
pleasurable excitement: His biggest kick comes from telling about the victory.
- a strong but temporary interest, often an activity: Making mobiles is his latest kick.
- a stimulating or intoxicating quality in alcoholic drink.
- vim, vigor, or energy.
- an instance of kicking the ball.
- any method of kicking the ball: place kick.
- a kicked ball.
- the distance such a ball travels.
- a turn at kicking the ball.
- a recoil, as of a gun.
- a pocket: He kept his wallet in his side kick.
- kicks, shoes.
- a solid glass base or an indentation at the base of drinking glasses, bottles, etc., that reduces the liquid capacity of the glassware.
- Also, punt. an indentation at the base of a wine bottle, originally for trapping the sediment.
- kick in the ass, Slang (vulgar). See kick (def. 39a).
- kick in the pants, [Informal.]
- someone or something that is very exciting, enjoyable, amusing, etc.: I think you'll like her, she's a real kick in the pants.
- See kick (def. 40).
- kick in the teeth, an abrupt, often humiliating setback;
rebuff: Her refusal even to talk to me was a kick in the teeth.
Playplay (plā),USA pronunciation n.
- a dramatic composition or piece;
- a dramatic performance, as on the stage.
- exercise or activity for amusement or recreation.
- fun or jest, as opposed to seriousness: I said it merely in play.
- a pun.
- the playing, action, or conduct of a game: The pitcher was replaced in the fourth inning of play.
- the manner or style of playing or of doing something: We admired his fine play throughout the game.
- an act or instance of playing or of doing something: a stupid play that cost us the match.
- one's turn to play: Whose play is it?
- a playing for stakes;
- an attempt to accomplish something, often in a manner showing craft or calculation;
maneuver: They tried to buy up the stock in a takeover play.
- an enterprise or venture;
deal: an oil and drilling play.
- action, conduct, or dealing of a specified kind: fair play; foul play.
- action, activity, or operation: the play of fancy.
- brisk, light, or changing movement or action: a fountain with a leaping play of water.
- elusive change or movement, as of light or colors: the play of a searchlight against the night sky.
- a space in which something, as a part of a mechanism, can move.
- freedom of movement within a space, as of a part of a mechanism.
- freedom for action, or scope for activity: full play of the mind.
- attention in the press or other media;
dissemination as news: The birth of the panda got a big play in the papers.
- an act or instance of being broadcast: The governor's speech got two plays on our local station.
- bring into play, to put into motion;
cause to be introduced: New evidence has been brought into play in this trial.
- in or out of play, in or not in the state of being played during a game: The umpire says the ball was not in play.
- make a play for, [Informal.]
- to try to attract, esp. sexually: He made a play for his friend's girlfriend.
- to attempt to gain by impressing favorably: This ad will make a play for new consumer markets.
- to act the part of (a person or character) in a dramatic performance;
portray: to play Lady Macbeth.
- to perform (a drama, pantomime, etc.) on or as if on the stage.
- to act or sustain (a part) in a dramatic performance or in real life: to play the role of benefactor.
- to act the part or character of in real life: to play the fool; to play God.
- to give performances in, as a theatrical company does: to play the larger cities.
- to engage in (a game, pastime, etc.).
- to contend against in a game.
- to function or perform as (a specified player) in a game or competition: He usually plays left end.
- to employ (a piece of equipment, a player, etc.) in a game: I played my highest card.
- to use as if in playing a game, as for one's own advantage: He played his brothers against each other.
- to stake or wager, as in a game.
- to lay a wager or wagers on (something).
- to represent or imitate, as for recreation or in jest: to play cowboys and Indians.
- to perform on (a musical instrument).
- to perform (music) on an instrument.
- to cause (a phonograph, radio, recording, etc.) to produce sound or pictures: to play a tape; to play the radio.
- to do or perform: You shouldn't play tricks. Compromise plays an important part in marriage.
- to carry or put into operation;
act upon: to play a hunch.
- to cause to move or change lightly or quickly: to play colored lights on a fountain.
- to operate or cause to operate, esp. continuously or with repeated action: to play a hose on a fire.
- to allow (a hooked fish) to exhaust itself by pulling on the line.
- to display or feature (a news story, photograph, etc.), esp. prominently: Play the flood photos on page one.
- to exploit or trade in (an investment, business opportunity, stock, etc.).
- to exercise or employ oneself in diversion, amusement, or recreation.
- to do something in sport that is not to be taken seriously.
- to amuse oneself;
trifle (often fol. by with).
- to take part or engage in a game.
- to take part in a game for stakes;
- to conduct oneself or act in a specified way: to play fair.
- to act on or as if on the stage;
- to perform on a musical instrument.
- (of an instrument or music) to sound in performance: The strings are playing well this evening.
- (of a phonograph, radio, recording, etc.) to give forth sound: The radio played all night.
- to be performed or shown: What's playing at the movie theater around the corner?
- to be capable of or suitable for performance, as a television or dramatic script: We hope this scene will play well.
- [Informal.]to be accepted or effective;
fare: How will the senator's proposal play with the public?
- to move freely within a space, as a part of a mechanism.
- to move about lightly or quickly: The water of the fountain played in the air.
- to present the effect of such motion, as light or the changing colors of an iridescent substance: The lights played strangely over the faces of the actors.
- to operate continuously or with repeated action.
- [Informal.]to comply or cooperate: They wanted her to tell them what she knew about the plans, but she refused to play.
- come to play, [Informal.]to be disposed to play or participate in a manner reflecting a determination to win or succeed: We're a small new business, but we came to play.
- play along:
- to cooperate or concur;
- to pretend to cooperate or concur.
- play around, [Informal.]
- to behave in a playful or frivolous manner;
- to be sexually promiscuous.
- to be sexually unfaithful.
- play at:
- to pretend interest in: It's obvious that you're just playing at fishing for my sake.
- to do something without seriousness: He is merely playing at being a student.
- play back, to play (a recording, esp. one newly made): Play it back and let's hear how I sound.
- play ball. See ball 1 (def. 17).
- play both ends against the middle, to maneuver opposing groups in order to benefit oneself.
- play by ear, to play (music or a musical instrument) without printed music, as by memory of what one has heard or by unschooled musical instinct.
- play down, to treat as of little importance;
belittle: He has consistently played down his own part in the successful enterprise.
- played out:
- out of fashion;
hackneyed: New styles in clothing are soon played out in New York.
- used up;
finished: The original tires were played out and had to be replaced.
- play fast and loose, to act in an irresponsible or inconsiderate manner, esp. to employ deception to gain one's ends: to play fast and loose with someone's affections.
- play for time, to prolong something in order to gain an advantage;
forestall an event or decision: Their maneuvering at the conference was obviously calculated to play for time.
- play hardball. See hardball (def. 2).
- play into the hands of, to act in such a way as to give an advantage to (someone, esp. an opponent): If you lose your temper when he insults you, you will be playing right into his hands.Also, play into (someone's) hands.
- play it by ear, to improvise, esp. in a challenging situation when confronted by unknown factors: If you can't come up with a plan, we'll just have to play it by ear.
- play off:
- [Sports.]to play an extra game or round in order to settle a tie.
- [Sports.]to engage in an elimination game or games after the regular season is over in order to determine the champion.
- to set (one person or thing) against another, usually for one's own gain or advantage: The children could usually get what they wanted by playing one parent off against the other.
- play one's cards. See card 1 (def. 17).
- play on or upon, to exploit, as the feelings or weaknesses of another;
take selfish advantage of: She would never think of playing on the good nature of others.
- play out:
- to bring to an end;
- to use up;
exhaust: to play out one's supplies.
- to reel or pay out, as a rope, line, etc.
- play politics. See politics (def. 8).
- play possum. See possum (def. 2).
- play second fiddle. See second fiddle (def. 1).
- play the field. See field (def. 26).
- play the game. See game 1 (def. 18).
- play up, to emphasize the importance of;
highlight or publicize: The schools are playing up their science programs.
- play up to, [Informal.]to attempt to impress in order to gain someone's favor: Students who too obviously play up to their teachers are usually disliked by their classmates.
- play with a full deck. See deck (def. 19).
- play with fire. See fire (def. 27).
- play with oneself, [Informal.]to masturbate.
Hi folks, this image is about Tiny Love Gymini Kick & Play . (exceptional Kick Play Mat Great Ideas #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 722 x 407. This blog post's file size is only 46 KB. If You ought to download It to Your laptop, you could Click here. You may too download more photos by clicking the photo below or see more at this article: Kick Play Mat.
The bed room is where spent a lot of your time and a crucial part of your house. So it is essential which you offer high flavor to it. Moreover it's also advisable to make certain that the furniture prior to one's room's concept.
If you have a look at furniture, it'd be a good idea where you'll get cheap and good furniture that will suit your budget to learn. Should you be looking for Kick Play Mat furniture a great matter is always to find a web based retailer that sells it in a very inexpensive discount. Along with the greatest aspect is you may also review the price of furniture before you create your option.
Create a listing of different bits you'll need for the room and plan what you should spend on it before you attempt to locate furniture for your bedroom that matches your allowance. Remember it challenges, although that shopping on the budget that is certain is not easy.
The wonderful fixtures will give acceptance and model for the bedroom, but it will just support indulge the fascination if chosen wrong. Regardless of the expense of the furniture you wish to get, you ought to make sure that it and the space with coloring, measurement, layout, and material kind blend well. Nowadays you get some furniture that's reasonable and cheap, but you will discover that these companies do not let the quality. This is the major reason regardless everything will proceed well and why folks enter into such cheap fixtures.
Another method to get furniture that is cheap but superior for the bedroom would be to buy used or utilized items. There will be so many persons leaving town or buying fresh points and you will be interested to sell their previous furniture. In such cases, the movers can make revenue to obtain reduce their outdated furniture. Do not forget that Tiny Love Gymini Kick & Play . (exceptional Kick Play Mat Great Ideas #3) gear truly does not need to be of lowquality, and certainly will be really stylish and stylish in-design. There's many different lowcost area furniture to choose from. You get parts ranging from maple to canvas or wood.
It's also possible that you will uncover options that are better online than in merchants. Although searching for your room gear bear in mind to check out different considerations that accompany it such as the like and linens. These will also be typically for sale in the store that is same.