Ladderlad•der (lad′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a structure of wood, metal, or rope, commonly consisting of two sidepieces between which a series of bars or rungs are set at suitable distances, forming a means of climbing up or down.
- something resembling this.
- a means of rising, as to eminence: the ladder of success.
- a graded series of stages or levels in status;
a hierarchical order of position or rank: high on the political ladder.
- companionway (def. 1).
- [Chiefly Brit.]a run in a stocking.
- to climb or mount by means of a ladder: to ladder a wall.
- to furnish with a ladder: to ladder a water tower.
- [Chiefly Brit.]to cause a run in (a stocking).
- [Chiefly Brit.]to get a run, as in a stocking.
- to gain in popularity or importance: He laddered to the top of his profession.
lad′der•like′, lad′der•y, adj.
Rackrack1 (rak),USA pronunciation n.
- a framework of bars, wires, or pegs on which articles are arranged or deposited: a clothes rack; a luggage rack.
- a fixture containing several tiered shelves, often affixed to a wall: a book rack; a spice rack.
- a spreading framework set on a wagon for carrying hay, straw, or the like, in large loads.
- a wooden frame of triangular shape within which the balls are arranged before play.
- the balls so arranged: He took aim at the rack.
- a bar, with teeth on one of its sides, adapted to engage with the teeth of a pinion(rack and pinion) or the like, as for converting circular into rectilinear motion or vice versa.
- a bar having a series of notches engaging with a pawl or the like.
- a former instrument of torture consisting of a framework on which a victim was tied, often spread-eagled, by the wrists and ankles, to be slowly stretched by spreading the parts of the framework.
- a cause or state of intense suffering of body or mind.
- violent strain.
- a pair of antlers.
- [Slang.]a bed, cot, or bunk: I spent all afternoon in the rack.
- to torture;
torment: His body was racked with pain.
- to strain in mental effort: to rack one's brains.
- to strain by physical force or violence.
- to strain beyond what is normal or usual.
- to stretch the body of (a person) in torture by means of a rack.
- to seize (two ropes) together side by side.
- rack out, [Slang.]to go to bed;
go to sleep: I racked out all afternoon.
- rack up:
- [Pool.]to put (the balls) in a rack.
- [Informal.]to tally, accumulate, or amass as an achievement or score: The corporation racked up the greatest profits in its history.
Weaveweave (wēv),USA pronunciation v., wove or (esp. for 5, 9) weaved;
wo•ven or wove;
- to interlace (threads, yarns, strips, fibrous material, etc.) so as to form a fabric or material.
- to form by interlacing threads, yarns, strands, or strips of some material: to weave a basket; to weave cloth.
- to form by combining various elements or details into a connected whole: to weave a tale; to weave a plan.
- to introduce as an element or detail into a connected whole (usually fol. by in or into): She wove an old folk melody into her latest musical composition.
- to direct or move along in a winding or zigzag course;
move from side to side, esp. to avoid obstructions: to weave one's way through traffic.
- to form or construct something, as fabric, by interlacing threads, yarns, strips, etc.
- to compose a connected whole by combining various elements or details.
- to be or become formed or composed from the interlacing of materials or the combining of various elements: The yarn wove into a beautiful fabric.
- to move or proceed in a winding course or from side to side: dancers weaving in time to the music.
- a pattern of or method for interlacing yarns.
Hi there, this blog post is about Ladder Rack Paracord Weave #4 Instructables. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 589 x 589. It's file size is only 61 KB. If You want to download This attachment to Your laptop, you should Click here. You could too see more photos by clicking the picture below or see more at this post: Ladder Rack Paracord Weave.
Because of some reason, before picking blinds for that locations in your home, these more descriptive elaboration tips on how-to select the Ladder Rack Paracord Weave. Generally we understood that the curtain is too big or also small on your screen and put up drapes at home. Thus begin to measure the dimension of one's space window right before purchase blinds this encounter surely don't wish you back. Gauge the screen often the window itself's size or width.
Once the curtains will soon be used for rooms, the types drapes holding down will be the most suitable. As for bathroom or the livingroom, the Ladder Rack Paracord Weave are sized bear may be the most suitable.
Not only that, we truly need and also to measure the length and width of the wall where the window is situated. That is to find out whether you want a type of large drapes holding right down to touch tiny drapes which have a size bear or the ground. In addition to modifying how big is the surfaces as well as the windows, blinds dimension was ofcourse where the blinds will be positioned modified for the purpose area.