Readingread•ing (rē′ding),USA pronunciation n.
- the action or practice of a person who reads.
- [Speech.]the oral interpretation of written language.
- the interpretation given in the performance of a dramatic part, musical composition, etc.: an interesting reading of Beethoven's 5th Symphony.
- the extent to which a person has read;
literary knowledge: a man of wide reading.
- matter read or for reading: a novel that makes good reading.
- the form or version of a given passage in a particular text: the various readings of a line in Shakespeare.
- an instance or occasion in which a text or other matter is read or performed, usually without elaborate preparation and often as a means of testing its merits: The playwright wants to have a reading of the play for prospective producers.
- an interpretation given to anything: What is your reading of the situation?
- the indication of a graduated instrument: The reading is 101.2°F.
- pertaining to or used for reading: reading glasses.
- given to reading: the reading public.
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Picturespic•ture (pik′chər),USA pronunciation n., v., -tured, -tur•ing.
- a visual representation of a person, object, or scene, as a painting, drawing, photograph, etc.: I carry a picture of my grandchild in my wallet.
- any visible image, however produced: pictures reflected in a pool of water.
- a mental image: a clear picture of how he had looked that day.
- a particular image or reality as portrayed in an account or description;
- a tableau, as in theatrical representation.
- See motion picture.
- pictures, Informal (older use). movies.
- a person, thing, group, or scene regarded as resembling a work of pictorial art in beauty, fineness of appearance, etc.: She was a picture in her new blue dress.
- the image or perfect likeness of someone else: He is the picture of his father.
- a visible or concrete embodiment of some quality or condition: the picture of health.
- a situation or set of circumstances: the economic picture.
- the image on a computer monitor, the viewing screen of a television set, or a motion-picture screen.
- to represent in a picture or pictorially, as by painting or drawing.
- to form a mental picture of;
imagine: He couldn't picture himself doing such a thing.
- to depict in words;
describe graphically: He pictured Rome so vividly that you half-believed you were there.
- to present or create as a setting;
portray: His book pictured the world of the future.
Hello there, this picture is about Reading The Pictures ( Ladies Locker Room #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 761 x 782. It's file size is only 66 KB. Wether You ought to download This attachment to Your laptop, you may Click here. You may also see more attachments by clicking the image below or see more at here: Ladies Locker Room.
HPL isn't encouraged in the Reading The Pictures ( Ladies Locker Room #2) for a stand as well as wall-coverings. HPL nature is not waterproof and easy-to remove the installment at the edges are not cool. Choose a material that's easy-to clean as materials that are glass and ceramic. If using tile- portions that are fashioned, select the tile pieces aren't too small. Parts that are too tiny cause the grout that is an increasing number of. Note furthermore that the range grout installment isn't too extensive.
Many pores spot tough to wash and are now living in or allow bacteria. Solid surface product excellent. Nonetheless marble and pebble may still be employed through the remedy accomplished occasionally. Table and wall is in-direct connection with food that will get into our bodies. Use finish products that do not include compounds which are bad for the body.
The utilization of high intensity helping to make the likelihood of content that is broken to collide and start to become greater. Pick a content that could be improved including surface that is solid and granite. If chips or openings don't have to replace completely, due to the broken area can be patched. Contrary to the stainless product and showcases. In the event the material is damaged in most facet only, has to be increased overall.