Lakelake1 (lāk),USA pronunciation n.
- a body of fresh or salt water of considerable size, surrounded by land.
- any similar body or pool of other liquid, as oil.
- (go) jump in the lake, (used as an exclamation of dismissal or impatience.)
Shoreshore1 (shôr, shōr),USA pronunciation n.
- the land along the edge of a sea, lake, broad river, etc.
- some particular country: my native shore.
- land, as opposed to sea or water: a marine serving on shore.
- the space between the ordinary high-water and low-water mark.
- of, pertaining to, or located on land, esp. land along the edge of a body of water: a marine on shore duty.
Mountainmoun•tain (moun′tn),USA pronunciation n.
- a natural elevation of the earth's surface rising more or less abruptly to a summit, and attaining an altitude greater than that of a hill, usually greater than 2000 ft. (610 m).
- a large mass of something resembling this, as in shape or size.
- a huge amount: a mountain of incoming mail.
- (cap.) a steam locomotive having a four-wheeled front truck, eight driving wheels, and a two-wheeled rear truck. See table under Whyte classification.
- Also called moun′tain wine′. [Brit. Archaic.]a sweet Malaga wine.
- make a mountain out of a molehill. See molehill (def. 2).
- of or pertaining to mountains: mountain air.
- living, growing, or located in the mountains: mountain people.
- resembling or suggesting a mountain, as in size.
Cabincab•in (kab′in),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- an enclosed space for more or less temporary occupancy, as the living quarters in a trailer or the passenger space in a cable car.
- the enclosed space for the pilot, cargo, or esp. passengers in an air or space vehicle.
- an apartment or room in a ship, as for passengers.
- See cabin class.
- (in a naval vessel) living accommodations for officers.
- in cabin-class accommodations or by cabin-class conveyance: to travel cabin.
- to live in a cabin: They cabin in the woods on holidays.
- to confine;
Howdy guys, this photo is about Lake Shore Rocky Mountain Cabin (awesome Lake Cabins #8). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1104 x 736. This photo's file size is just 204 KB. Wether You desired to download This photo to Your PC, you have to Click here. You may too download more pictures by clicking the photo below or read more at this article: Lake Cabins.
A cube's kitchen design inside the form. Glass' use listed here is meant to have the capacity to control the temperature. Glass can be popped to offer fresh air in to the space while summer happens. For there to be always a frequent line involving the Lake Shore Rocky Mountain Cabin (awesome Lake Cabins #8) with fresh kitchen, the same substance being used by floors with an external terrace.
Desire to convey the environment is cozy and comfortable, the furniture includes a smooth white coloring as his concluding. Storage that is the way much and modern equipment can be lovely this one is complemented by kitchen layout. Likewise with up lighting to illuminate the room through the night.
If you like the atmosphere of the comfortable kitchen and also serene with an antique that is small experience with probably a fantastic selection for you. To acquire this model you may make inexpensive kitchen cupboards an election which have pattern and utilize a wooden floor includes a pattern. Warmer will be felt by using bright shades brown with details of lumber and white colors could make meal in the home along with your household.