Motionmo•tion (mō′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the action or process of moving or of changing place or position;
- power of movement, as of a living body.
- the manner of moving the body in walking;
- a bodily movement or change of posture;
- a proposal formally made to a deliberative assembly: to make a motion to adjourn.
- an application made to a court or judge for an order, ruling, or the like.
- a suggestion or proposal.
- an inward prompting or impulse;
inclination: He will go only of his own motion.
- melodic progression, as the change of a voice part from one pitch to another.
- a piece of mechanism with a particular action or function.
- the action of such a mechanism.
- go through the motions, to do something halfheartedly, routinely, or as a formality or façade.
- in motion, in active operation;
moving: The train was already in motion when he tried to board it.
- to direct by a significant motion or gesture, as with the hand: to motion a person to a seat.
- to make a meaningful motion, as with the hand;
signal: to motion to someone to come.
Sensorsen•sor (sen′sôr, -sər),USA pronunciation n.
- a mechanical device sensitive to light, temperature, radiation level, or the like, that transmits a signal to a measuring or control instrument.
- a sense organ.
sense + -or2]
Controlcon•trol (kən trōl′),USA pronunciation v., -trolled, -trol•ling, n.
- to exercise restraint or direction over;
- to hold in check;
curb: to control a horse; to control one's emotions.
- to test or verify (a scientific experiment) by a parallel experiment or other standard of comparison.
- to eliminate or prevent the flourishing or spread of: to control a forest fire.
- [Obs.]to check or regulate (transactions), originally by means of a duplicate register.
con•trol′la•ble, adj., n.
- the act or power of controlling;
domination or command: Who's in control here?
- the situation of being under the regulation, domination, or command of another: The car is out of control.
- check or restraint: Her anger is under control.
- a legal or official means of regulation or restraint: to institute wage and price controls.
- a standard of comparison in scientific experimentation.
- a person who acts as a check;
- a device for regulating and guiding a machine, as a motor or airplane.
- controls, a coordinated arrangement of such devices.
- prevention of the flourishing or spread of something undesirable: rodent control.
- [Baseball.]the ability of a pitcher to throw the ball into the strike zone consistently: The rookie pitcher has great power but no control.
- [Philately.]any device printed on a postage or revenue stamp to authenticate it as a government issue or to identify it for bookkeeping purposes.
- a spiritual agency believed to assist a medium at a séance.
- the supervisor to whom an espionage agent reports when in the field.
con•trol′la•bil′i•ty, con•trol′la•ble•ness, n.
Lamplamp (lamp),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various devices furnishing artificial light, as by electricity or gas. Cf. fluorescent lamp, incandescent lamp.
- a container for an inflammable liquid, as oil, which is burned at a wick as a means of illumination.
- a source of intellectual or spiritual light: the lamp of learning.
- any of various devices furnishing heat, ultraviolet, or other radiation: an infrared lamp.
- a celestial body that gives off light, as the moon or a star.
- a torch.
- lamps, the eyes.
- smell of the lamp, to give evidence of laborious study or effort: His dissertation smells of the lamp.
- to look at;
Hi guys, this photo is about Wireless PIR Motion Sensor Control Lamp Holder 1 (nice Lamp Sensor #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 661 x 495. It's file size is only 14 KB. Wether You decided to save This blog post to Your computer, you might Click here. You may also download more images by clicking the following photo or see more at this article: Lamp Sensor.
The bathroom is normally smaller, when compared with other suites in the house. In addition they tend to have multiple perspectives, consequently Wireless PIR Motion Sensor Control Lamp Holder 1 (nice Lamp Sensor #2) can be extremely intricate. The difference between a poor job that really needs to be repainted as well as a superb job depends primarily about quality and the colour of the color selected for the occupation. The hues used affect how a place is thought.
When Wireless PIR Motion Sensor Control Lamp Holder 1 (nice Lamp Sensor #2) which are susceptible to form there are various coloring accessible that contain ides. Nevertheless, often, coloring made specifically for the toilet is ample. Be sure the location about wall or the threshold that's usually included in the gear must be tightly-closed so as to not remove.
Applying dark shades makes the space search deeper. Vivid colors make it look greater, and brighten the area up. Moisture inside the bathroom's total amount is a lot higher than in different areas. Here is the main reason why coloring is eliminated in bathrooms that are properly colored. It should enter deeply enough to cover the decorated area. This is determined by painting practices as well as coloring used's quality.