Captaincap•tain (kap′tən, -tin),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who is at the head of or in authority over others;
- an officer ranking in most armies above a first lieutenant and below a major.
- an officer in the U.S. Navy ranking above a commander and below a rear admiral or a commodore.
- a military leader.
- an officer in the police department, ranking above a lieutenant and usually below an inspector.
- an officer of the fire department, usually in command of a company, ranking above a lieutenant and below a chief or assistant chief.
- the commander of a merchant vessel. Cf. staff captain.
- the pilot of an airplane.
- a local official in a political party responsible for organizing votes on a ward or precinct level.
- the field leader of a team: The captain of the home team elected to receive on the kickoff.
- a person of great power and influence, esp. based on economic wealth.
- See bell captain.
- [South Midland and Southern U.S.]an unofficial title of respect for a man (sometimes used humorously or ironically).
- to lead or command as a captain.
Liquorliq•uor (lik′ər or, for 3, lik′wôr),USA pronunciation n.
- a distilled or spirituous beverage, as brandy or whiskey, as distinguished from a fermented beverage, as wine or beer.
- any liquid substance, as broth from cooked meats or vegetables.
- [Pharm.]solution (def. 6).
- a solution of a substance, esp. a concentrated one used in the industrial arts.
- to furnish or ply with liquor to drink (often fol. by up).
- to drink large quantities of liquor (often fol. by up).
Bottlebot•tle1 (bot′l),USA pronunciation n., v., -tled, -tling.
- a portable container for holding liquids, characteristically having a neck and mouth and made of glass or plastic.
- the contents of such a container;
as much as such a container contains: a bottle of wine.
- bottled cow's milk, milk formulas, or substitute mixtures given to infants instead of mother's milk: raised on the bottle.
- hit the bottle, [Slang.]to drink alcohol to excess often or habitually.
- the bottle, intoxicating beverages;
liquor: He became addicted to the bottle.
- to put into or seal in a bottle: to bottle grape juice.
- to preserve (fruit or vegetables) by heating to a sufficient temperature and then sealing in a jar.
- bottle up:
- to repress, control, or restrain: He kept all of his anger bottled up inside him.
- to enclose or entrap: Traffic was bottled up in the tunnel.
Lightlight1 (līt),USA pronunciation n., adj., -er, -est, v., light•ed or lit, light•ing.
- something that makes things visible or affords illumination: All colors depend on light.
- Also called luminous energy, radiant energy. electromagnetic radiation to which the organs of sight react, ranging in wavelength from about 400 to 700 nm and propagated at a speed of 186,282 mi./sec (299,972 km/sec), considered variously as a wave, corpuscular, or quantum phenomenon.
- a similar form of radiant energy that does not affect the retina, as ultraviolet or infrared rays.
- the sensation produced by stimulation of the organs of sight.
- an illuminating agent or source, as the sun, a lamp, or a beacon.
- the radiance or illumination from a particular source: the light of a candle.
- the illumination from the sun;
daylight: We awoke at the first light.
- daybreak or dawn: when light appeared in the east.
- daytime: Summer has more hours of light.
- a particular light or illumination in which an object seen takes on a certain appearance: viewing the portrait in dim light.
- a device for or means of igniting, as a spark, flame, or match: Could you give me a light?
- a traffic light: Don't cross till the light changes.
- the aspect in which a thing appears or is regarded: Try to look at the situation in a more cheerful light.
- the state of being visible, exposed to view, or revealed to public notice or knowledge;
limelight: Stardom has placed her in the light.
- a person who is an outstanding leader, celebrity, or example;
luminary: He became one of the leading lights of Restoration drama.
- the effect of light falling on an object or scene as represented in a picture.
- one of the brightest parts of a picture.
- a gleam or sparkle, as in the eyes.
- a measure or supply of light;
illumination: The wall cuts off our light.
- spiritual illumination or awareness;
- Also called day. one compartment of a window or window sash.
- a window, esp. a small one.
- mental insight;
- lights, the information, ideas, or mental capacities possessed: to act according to one's lights.
- a lighthouse.
- [Archaic.]the eyesight.
- bring to light, to discover or reveal: The excavations brought to light the remnants of an ancient civilization.
- come to light, to be discovered or revealed: Some previously undiscovered letters have lately come to light.
- hide one's light under a bushel, to conceal or suppress one's talents or successes.
- in a good (or bad ) light, under favorable (or unfavorable) circumstances: She worshiped him, but then she'd only seen him in a good light.
- in (the) light of, taking into account;
considering: It was necessary to review the decision in the light of recent developments.
- light at the end of the tunnel, a prospect of success, relief, or redemption: We haven't solved the problem yet, but we're beginning to see light at the end of the tunnel.
- see the light:
- to come into existence or being.
- to be made public.
- to begin to accept or understand a point of view one formerly opposed: Her father was opposed to her attending an out-of-town college, but he finally saw the light.
- shed or throw light on, to clarify;
clear up: His deathbed confession threw light on a mystery of long standing.
- having light or illumination;
well-lighted: the lightest room in the entire house.
- pale, whitish, or not deep or dark in color: a light blue.
- (of coffee or tea) containing enough milk or cream to produce a light color.
- to set burning, as a candle, lamp, fire, match, or cigarette;
- to turn or switch on (an electric light): One flick of the master switch lights all the lamps in the room.
- to give light to;
furnish with light or illumination: The room is lighted by two large chandeliers.
- to make (an area or object) bright with or as if with light (often fol. by up): Hundreds of candles lighted up the ballroom.
- to cause (the face, surroundings, etc.) to brighten, esp. with joy, animation, or the like (often fol. by up): A smile lit up her face. Her presence lighted up the room.
- to guide or conduct with a light: a candle to light you to bed.
- to take fire or become kindled: The damp wood refused to light.
- to ignite a cigar, cigarette, or pipe for purposes of smoking (usually fol. by up): He took out a pipe and lighted up before speaking.
- to become illuminated when switched on: This table lamp won't light.
- to become bright, as with light or color (often fol. by up): The sky lights up at sunset.
- to brighten with animation or joy, as the face or eyes (often fol. by up).
Howdy folks, this photo is about Captain Morgan Spiced Rum Liquor Bottle Light ( Liquor Bottle Lights #9). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 660 x 880. This photo's file size is just 41 KB. Wether You want to download It to Your PC, you have to Click here. You could also download more images by clicking the picture below or read more at this post: Liquor Bottle Lights.
Captain Morgan Spiced Rum Liquor Bottle Light ( Liquor Bottle Lights #9) design has changed into a preferred kind of a lot of people to their property. The style is stylish, search that was simple and contemporary has captivated many people to use with their occupancy. Ways to get a modern look that is modern wonderful? for contemporary style design has an exciting trait the furniture is made.
The design type furnishings give sunshine and simple's impact while in the closing appearance of the room. This is received by the use of a smooth straight-line to use white color so fascinated lighting and clear. Another material utilized is glass product which can be reflective and transparent to give the effect of a more modern.
Floor with materials such as pottery tile, ceramics, lumber successfully entered while in the modern classification. Give to collision area aesthetically also finishing pretty just like a carpeting for one more effect of luxury. This trick is for distancing between the living room which will seem alongside one another and the dining area many ideal.
Now with natural light inside the space, room is made available and bright with modern modern interior design. To ensure that lighting could be replicated round the area in the house pick white flooring material. Additionally utilize glass as opposed to wall material, large windows and skylights to bring in natural light around possible internal.
Along with scheme of Liquor Bottle Lights design type is focused from the scheme of natural colors like brown gray, black, and white. Employ these hues for indoor factors including walls, ground, threshold, and scheduling a location for a dash of bright shades in furniture and accessories of the space.
Utilize your imagination to get a more innovative process patterns and finishes to provide a splendor that is striking while in the room. Captain Morgan Spiced Rum Liquor Bottle Light ( Liquor Bottle Lights #9) has exposed options for that content used-to conduct home design stand-out is. The impression that is believed in contemporary interior planning is nominal wrinkles and atmosphere " less stuff ".