Magicmag•ic (maj′ik),USA pronunciation n.
- the art of producing illusions as entertainment by the use of sleight of hand, deceptive devices, etc.;
conjuring: to pull a rabbit out of a hat by magic.
- the art of producing a desired effect or result through the use of incantation or various other techniques that presumably assure human control of supernatural agencies or the forces of nature. Cf. contagious magic, imitative magic, sympathetic magic.
- the use of this art: Magic, it was believed, could drive illness from the body.
- the effects produced: the magic of recovery.
- power or influence exerted through this art: a wizard of great magic.
- any extraordinary or mystical influence, charm, power, etc.: the magic in a great name; the magic of music; the magic of spring.
- (cap.) the U.S. code name for information from decrypting machine-enciphered Japanese wireless messages before and during World War II.
- employed in magic: magic spells; magic dances; magic rites.
- mysteriously enchanting;
magical: magic beauty.
- of, pertaining to, or due to magic.
- producing the effects of magic;
magical: a magic touch.
Blackoutblack•out (blak′out′),USA pronunciation n.
- the extinguishing or concealment of all visible lights in a city, military post, etc., usually as a precaution against air raids.
- a period during a massive power failure when the lack of electricity for illumination results in utter darkness except from emergency sources, as candles.
- the extinguishing of all stage lights, as in closing a vaudeville skit or separating the scenes of a play.
- Also called black′out skit′. a skit ending in a blackout.
- temporary loss of consciousness or vision: She suffered a blackout from the blow on the head.
- a period of total memory loss, as one induced by an accident or prolonged alcoholic drinking: The patient cannot account for the bizarre things he did during his blackout.
- a brief, passing lapse of memory: An actor may have an occasional blackout and forget a line or two.
- complete stoppage of a communications medium, as by a strike, catastrophe, electrical storm, etc.: a newspaper blackout; a radio blackout.
- a stoppage, suppression, or obliteration: a news blackout.
- a period during which a special sales offer, fare rate, or other bargain is not available: The airline's discount on fares does not apply during the Christmas week blackout.
- [Radio and Television.]a prohibition that is imposed on the broadcasting of an event and has the purpose of encouraging or ensuring ticket sales.
Blindblind (blīnd),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, v., n., adv.
- unable to see;
lacking the sense of sight;
sightless: a blind man.
- unwilling or unable to perceive or understand: They were blind to their children's faults. He was blind to all arguments.
- not characterized or determined by reason or control: blind tenacity; blind chance.
- not having or based on reason or intelligence;
absolute and unquestioning: She had blind faith in his fidelity.
- lacking all consciousness or awareness: a blind stupor.
- hard to see or understand: blind reasoning.
- hidden from immediate view, esp. from oncoming motorists: a blind corner.
- of concealed or undisclosed identity;
sponsored anonymously: a blind ad signed only with a box number.
- having no outlets;
closed at one end: a blind passage; a blind mountain pass.
- (of an archway, arcade, etc.) having no windows, passageways, or the like.
- dense enough to form a screen: a blind hedge of privet.
- done without seeing;
by instruments alone: blind flying.
- made without some prior knowledge: a blind purchase; a blind lead in a card game.
- of or pertaining to an experimental design that prevents investigators or subjects from knowing the hypotheses or conditions being tested.
- of, pertaining to, or for blind persons.
- [Bookbinding.](of a design, title, or the like) impressed into the cover or spine of a book by a die without ink or foil.
- [Cookery.](of pastry shells) baked or fried without the filling.
- (of a rivet or other fastener) made so that the end inserted, though inaccessible, can be headed or spread.
- to make sightless permanently, temporarily, or momentarily, as by injuring, dazzling, bandaging the eyes, etc.: The explosion blinded him. We were blinded by the bright lights.
- to make obscure or dark: The room was blinded by heavy curtains.
- to deprive of discernment, reason, or judgment: a resentment that blinds his good sense.
- to outshine;
eclipse: a radiance that doth blind the sun.
- something that obstructs vision, as a blinker for a horse.
- a window covering having horizontal or vertical slats that can be drawn out of the way, often with the angle of the slats adjustable to admit varying amounts of light.
- See Venetian blind.
- [Chiefly Midland U.S. and Brit.]See window shade.
- a lightly built structure of brush or other growths, esp. one in which hunters conceal themselves.
- an activity, organization, or the like for concealing or masking action or purpose;
subterfuge: The store was just a blind for their gambling operation.
- a decoy.
- a bout of excessive drinking;
- [Poker.]a compulsory bet made without prior knowledge of one's hand.
- (used with a pl. v.) persons who lack the sense of sight (usually preceded by the): The blind are said to have an acute sense of hearing.
- into a stupor;
to the degree at which consciousness is lost: He drank himself blind.
- without the ability to see clearly;
blindly: They were driving blind through the snowstorm.
- without guidance or forethought: They were working blind and couldn't anticipate the effects of their actions.
- to an extreme or absolute degree;
completely: The confidence men cheated her blind.
Howdy folks, this image is about Magic Blackout Blind - YouTube (ordinary Magic Blackout Blinds #4). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1267 x 713. This blog post's file size is just 63 KB. Wether You desired to save It to Your computer, you have to Click here. You could also download more photos by clicking the following picture or read more at this post: Magic Blackout Blinds.
the newly-married couple to accomplish the house has chosen Magic Blackout Blind - YouTube (ordinary Magic Blackout Blinds #4). In addition to its layout that is contemporary but nevertheless easy, this stand also been due to several strengths for example could be employed as a means of collecting the family, a childis learning together, a location to place the kitchen gear etc.
The Magic Blackout Blind - YouTube (ordinary Magic Blackout Blinds #4) suited to home space's present day form. This mini-table comes with a rectangular shape that is sleek to produce it look more presentable to get a dynamic young pair. Contemporary platforms cleaned so did not devote enough time a new pair who are super active and will also be quicker addressed.
This table is usually in conjunction with a mini home but can also be added to another area. Pricing stand can be cheaper than different stand because of its size that is small. There's no injury in playing some layout multifunctional pub table below for inspiration if you like to buy this table.