Mastermas•ter (mas′tər, mä′stər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person with the ability or power to use, control, or dispose of something: a master of six languages; to be master of one's fate.
- an owner of a slave, animal, etc.
- an employer of workers or servants.
- the male head of a household.
- a person eminently skilled in something, as an occupation, art, or science: the great masters of the Impressionist period.
- a person whose teachings others accept or follow: a Zen master.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a male teacher or schoolmaster.
- a worker qualified to teach apprentices and to carry on a trade independently.
- a title given to a bridge or chess player who has won or placed in a certain number of officially recognized tournaments.
- a person holding this title.
- a person who commands a merchant ship;
- a victor or conqueror.
- a presiding officer.
- an officer of the court to whom some or all of the issues in a case may be referred for the purpose of taking testimony and making a report to the court.
- the Master, Jesus Christ.
- a person who has been awarded a master's degree.
- a boy or young man (used chiefly as a term of address).
- Also called matrix. an original document, drawing, manuscript, etc., from which copies are made.
- a device for controlling another device operating in a similar way. Cf. slave (def. 5).
- matrix (def. 13).
- a tape or disk from which duplicates may be made.
- Also called copy negative. a film, usually a negative, used primarily for making large quantities of prints.
- See master of foxhounds.
- [Archaic.]a work of art produced by a master.
- being master;
- chief or principal: a master list.
- directing or controlling: a master switch.
- of or pertaining to a master from which copies are made: master film; master record; master tape.
- dominating or predominant: a master play.
- being a master of some occupation, art, etc.;
eminently skilled: a master diplomat; a master pianist.
- being a master carrying on one's trade independently, rather than a worker employed by another: a master plumber.
- characteristic of a master;
- to make oneself master of;
become an adept in: to master a language.
- to conquer or overcome: to master one's pride.
- to rule or direct as master: to master a crew.
- Recording. to produce a master tape, disk, or record of: The producer recorded, mixed, and mastered the new album.
Bathroombath•room (bath′ro̅o̅m′, -rŏŏm′, bäth′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a room equipped for taking a bath or shower.
- toilet (def. 2).
- go to or use the bathroom, to use the toilet;
urinate or defecate.
Howdy folks, this picture is about Master Bathroom Traditional-bathroom ( Master Bath Vanities Pictures #1). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 495 x 525. This post's file size is only 49 KB. If You desired to download It to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You could also see more images by clicking the following image or see more at this post: Master Bath Vanities Pictures.
Everybody knows that color is one for making a lovely bedroom design of the most critical elements. Shade can be an indispensable part for designing, remodeling or creating styles, thus choosing the shades that are right must be carefully considered.
The bedroom is just a location where we sleep, a sanctuary where we sleep maybe, or once we are exhausted, tired of the everyday regimen when we are ill. The sack could be the place wherever we wished study a well liked novel to be alone or just remain muted. Rooms has to be a spot that could create us feel relaxed.
As mentioned in the earlier post, the colour could push influence on conception, emotion and connection. In selecting the most appropriate colour for the family bedrooms consequently, you must pay particular focus.