Babyba•by (bā′bē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -bies, adj., v., -bied, -by•ing.
- an infant or very young child.
- a newborn or very young animal.
- the youngest member of a family, group, etc.
- an immature or childish person.
- a human fetus.
- [Sometimes Disparaging and Offensive.]a girl or woman, esp. an attractive one.
- a person of whom one is deeply fond;
- (sometimes cap.) an affectionate or familiar address (sometimes offensive when used to strangers, casual acquaintances, subordinates, etc., esp. by a male to a female).
- a man or boy;
fellow: He's a tough baby to have to deal with.
- an invention, creation, project, or the like that requires one's special attention or expertise or of which one is especially proud.
- an object;
thing: Is that car there your baby?
- of or suitable for a baby: baby clothes.
- of or like a baby;
infantile: baby skin.
comparatively little: a baby car.
- treating babies: a baby doctor.
- to treat like a young child;
- to handle or use with special care;
Bathtubbath•tub (bath′tub′, bäth′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a tub to bathe in, esp. one that is a permanent fixture in a bathroom.
Spongesponge (spunj),USA pronunciation n., v., sponged, spong•ing.
- any aquatic, chiefly marine animal of the phylum Porifera, having a porous structure and usually a horny, siliceous or calcareous internal skeleton or framework, occurring in large, sessile colonies.
- the light, yielding, porous, fibrous skeleton or framework of certain animals or colonies of this group, esp. of the genera Spongia and Hippospongia, from which the living matter has been removed, characterized by readily absorbing water and becoming soft when wet while retaining toughness: used in bathing, in wiping or cleaning surfaces, etc.
- any of various other similar substances, often porous rubber or cellulose, used for washing or cleaning.
- See sponge bath.
- a person or thing that absorbs something freely: His mind is a sponge gathering historical data.
- a person who persistently borrows from or lives at the expense of others;
- a drunkard.
- a porous mass of metallic particles, as of platinum, obtained by the reduction of an oxide or purified compound at a temperature below the melting point.
- a sterile surgical dressing of absorbent material, usually cotton gauze, for wiping or absorbing pus, blood, or other fluids during a surgical operation.
- dough raised with yeast, esp. before kneading, as for bread.
- a light, sweet pudding of a porous texture, made with gelatin, eggs, fruit juice or other flavoring material, etc.
- a disposable piece of polyurethane foam impregnated with a spermicide for insertion into the vagina as a contraceptive.
- throw in the sponge, to concede defeat;
give up: The early election returns were heavily against him, but he wasn't ready to throw in the sponge.
- to wipe or rub with or as with a wet sponge, as to moisten or clean.
- to remove with or as with a wet sponge (usually fol. by off, away, etc.).
- to wipe out or efface with or as with a sponge (often fol. by out).
- to take up or absorb with or as with a sponge (often fol. by up): to sponge up water.
- to borrow, use, or obtain by imposing on another's good nature, friendship, hospitality, or the like: He sponged 40 bucks from his friend and went to the city.
- to decorate (a ceramic object) by dabbing at it with a sponge soaked with color.
- to take in or soak up liquid by absorption.
- to gather sponges.
- to live at the expense of others (often fol. by on or off): He came back home and sponged off his family for a while.
Picturespic•ture (pik′chər),USA pronunciation n., v., -tured, -tur•ing.
- a visual representation of a person, object, or scene, as a painting, drawing, photograph, etc.: I carry a picture of my grandchild in my wallet.
- any visible image, however produced: pictures reflected in a pool of water.
- a mental image: a clear picture of how he had looked that day.
- a particular image or reality as portrayed in an account or description;
- a tableau, as in theatrical representation.
- See motion picture.
- pictures, Informal (older use). movies.
- a person, thing, group, or scene regarded as resembling a work of pictorial art in beauty, fineness of appearance, etc.: She was a picture in her new blue dress.
- the image or perfect likeness of someone else: He is the picture of his father.
- a visible or concrete embodiment of some quality or condition: the picture of health.
- a situation or set of circumstances: the economic picture.
- the image on a computer monitor, the viewing screen of a television set, or a motion-picture screen.
- to represent in a picture or pictorially, as by painting or drawing.
- to form a mental picture of;
imagine: He couldn't picture himself doing such a thing.
- to depict in words;
describe graphically: He pictured Rome so vividly that you half-believed you were there.
- to present or create as a setting;
portray: His book pictured the world of the future.
Reviewre•view (ri vyo̅o̅′),USA pronunciation n.
- a critical article or report, as in a periodical, on a book, play, recital, or the like;
- the process of going over a subject again in study or recitation in order to fix it in the memory or summarize the facts.
- an exercise designed or intended for study of this kind.
- a general survey of something, esp. in words;
a report or account of something.
- an inspection or examination by viewing, esp. a formal inspection of any military or naval force, parade, or the like.
- a periodical publication containing articles on current events or affairs, books, art, etc.: a literary review.
- a judicial reexamination, as by a higher court, of the decision or proceedings in a case.
- a second or repeated view of something.
- a viewing of the past;
contemplation or consideration of past events, circumstances, or facts.
- [Bridge.]a recapitulation of the bids made by all players.
- to go over (lessons, studies, work, etc.) in review.
- to view, look at, or look over again.
- to inspect, esp. formally or officially: to review the troops.
- to survey mentally;
take a survey of: to review the situation.
- to discuss (a book, play, etc.) in a critical review;
write a critical report upon.
- to look back upon;
- to present a survey of in speech or writing.
- to reexamine judicially: a decision to review the case.
- [Bridge.]to repeat and summarize (all bids made by the players).
- to write reviews;
review books, movies, etc., as for a newspaper or periodical: He reviews for some small-town newspaper.
Hi , this blog post is about Baby Bathtub Sponge Great Pictures #6 Product Review. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 835 x 513. It's file size is only 56 KB. If You want to save This picture to Your PC, you could Click here. You also too download more photos by clicking the following image or read more at this post: Baby Bathtub Sponge.
To savor the Baby Bathtub Sponge Great Pictures #6 Product Review's sweetness which you develop a park bench athome desired warm and a good. When choosing a playground counter some items you should think about, it looks performing well and appealing. The following recommendations on selecting a park counter from your home photograph dot com. Tips about Selecting A Baby Bathtub Sponge such as:
For those of you who wish to produce a park seat that is permanent, observe the place of not to inappropriate location the bench which could weaken the concept of backyard that is minimalist and the position that you simply build. Include with lounging backyard table with seats this one notion.
Choose the material fit allweather. As an example, iron substance, solid wood, bamboo, iron (ironwood). Layout a park table having a layout just like park's idea you've. Paint is really a two- in concluding a park table content is frequently utilized. Select paint that has a covering of anti - ultraviolet -form, and labeled go green, so the colour last longer despite consistent rainfall and sun-exposure.