Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Metalmet•al (met′l),USA pronunciation n., v., -aled, -al•ing or (esp. Brit.) -alled, -al•ling.
- any of a class of elementary substances, as gold, silver, or copper, all of which are crystalline when solid and many of which are characterized by opacity, ductility, conductivity, and a unique luster when freshly fractured.
- such a substance in its pure state, as distinguished from alloys.
- an element yielding positively charged ions in aqueous solutions of its salts.
- an alloy or mixture composed wholly or partly of such substances, as brass.
- an object made of metal.
- formative material;
- See type metal.
- the state of being set in type.
- molten glass in the pot or melting tank.
- See road metal.
- to furnish or cover with metal.
- [Brit.]to pave or surface (a road) with broken stone.
Awningawn•ing (ô′ning),USA pronunciation n.
- a rooflike shelter of canvas or other material extending over a doorway, from the top of a window, over a deck, etc., in order to provide protection, as from the sun.
- a shelter.
Hi there, this blog post is about The Concave Metal Awning (superb Metal Awnings For Home Windows #1). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 490 x 654. It's file size is only 89 KB. If You ought to save It to Your PC, you can Click here. You might also see more photos by clicking the picture below or read more at this article: Metal Awnings For Home Windows.
The The Concave Metal Awning (superb Metal Awnings For Home Windows #1) could be a focal point within the bedroom were wonderful. You'll be able to address it with tile, lumber, material, or rock depending on the type of the look and your kitchen you desire. An example may be the home Snelson who renovated home with backsplash made of stone, tile and metal. The backsplash is created inside the type of a wide reel that protects the wall and add a center point that was stunning.
A broad variety of colors, shapes and sizes in one single kind of clay make this material be flexible. Here are a few options backsplash becomes your guide. Rock backsplash is very popular since it presents its sophistication and luxury for the kitchen, particularly marble. The colour could be perhaps a overall that is distinct or white or grey jewel. If you prefer a smooth feel, stone could be tiled.
For your content, wood is seldom utilized in the kitchen backsplash due to the negative impression of the water from the wood's style. However, some modern kitchens continue to be utilizing wood for decoration backsplash. Lumber can provide a traditional feel to your kitchen or just add temperature to some contemporary minimalist design.
Backsplash produced increasing usually uses the kitchen collection, in selecting a Metal Awnings For Home Windows for home. Materials which are easily washed commonly be one of many standards for that collection of components for your backsplash. Products widely used are ceramics. Ceramic remains an incredibly popular choice among shoppers.