Babyba•by (bā′bē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -bies, adj., v., -bied, -by•ing.
- an infant or very young child.
- a newborn or very young animal.
- the youngest member of a family, group, etc.
- an immature or childish person.
- a human fetus.
- [Sometimes Disparaging and Offensive.]a girl or woman, esp. an attractive one.
- a person of whom one is deeply fond;
- (sometimes cap.) an affectionate or familiar address (sometimes offensive when used to strangers, casual acquaintances, subordinates, etc., esp. by a male to a female).
- a man or boy;
fellow: He's a tough baby to have to deal with.
- an invention, creation, project, or the like that requires one's special attention or expertise or of which one is especially proud.
- an object;
thing: Is that car there your baby?
- of or suitable for a baby: baby clothes.
- of or like a baby;
infantile: baby skin.
comparatively little: a baby car.
- treating babies: a baby doctor.
- to treat like a young child;
- to handle or use with special care;
Cachecache (kash),USA pronunciation n., v., cached, cach•ing.
- a hiding place, esp. one in the ground, for ammunition, food, treasures, etc.: She hid her jewelry in a little cache in the cellar.
- anything so hidden: The enemy never found our cache of food.
- [Alaska and Northern Canada.]a small shed elevated on poles above the reach of animals and used for storing food, equipment, etc.
- to put in a cache;
Heritageher•it•age (her′i tij),USA pronunciation n.
- something that comes or belongs to one by reason of birth;
an inherited lot or portion: a heritage of poverty and suffering; a national heritage of honor, pride, and courage.
- something reserved for one: the heritage of the righteous.
- something that has been or may be inherited by legal descent or succession.
- any property, esp. land, that devolves by right of inheritance.
Lifetimelife•time (līf′tīm′),USA pronunciation n.
- the time that the life of someone or something continues;
the term of a life: peace within our lifetime.
- See mean life.
- for the duration of a person's life: He has a lifetime membership in the organization.
Convertiblecon•vert•i•ble (kən vûr′tə bəl),USA pronunciation adj.
- capable of being converted.
- having a folding top, as an automobile or pleasure boat.
- exchangeable for something of equal value: debts payable only in convertible currencies.
con•vert′i•bil′i•ty, con•vert′i•ble•ness, n.
- an automobile or a boat with a folding top.
- a sofa, couch, or chair whose seating section can be folded out into a bed.
- [Finance.]a convertible bond or security.
Cribcrib (krib),USA pronunciation n., v., cribbed, crib•bing.
- a child's bed with enclosed sides.
- a stall or pen for cattle.
- a rack or manger for fodder, as in a stable or barn.
- a bin for storing grain, salt, etc.
- a translation, list of correct answers, or other illicit aid used by students while reciting, taking exams, or the like;
- a petty theft.
- a room, closet, etc., in a factory or the like, in which tools are kept and issued to workers.
- a shallow, separate section of a bathing area, reserved for small children.
- any confined space.
- a house, shop, etc., frequented by thieves or regarded by thieves as a likely place for burglarizing.
- any of various cellular frameworks of logs, squared timbers, or steel or concrete objects of similar form assembled in layers at right angles, often filled with earth and stones and used in the construction of foundations, dams, retaining walls, etc.
- a barrier projecting part of the way into a river and then upward, acting to reduce the flow of water and as a storage place for logs being floated downstream.
- a lining for a well or other shaft.
- one's home;
- [Cribbage.]a set of cards made up by equal contributions from each player's hand, and belonging to the dealer.
- a cheap, ill-kept brothel.
- a wicker basket.
- lunch, esp. a cold lunch carried from home to work and eaten by a laborer on the job;
- to pilfer or steal, esp. to plagiarize (another's writings or ideas).
- to confine in or as if in a crib.
- to provide with a crib or cribs.
- to line with timber or planking.
- to use a crib in examinations, homework, translating, etc.
- to steal;
- (of a horse) to practice cribbing.
Hi folks, this blog post is about Baby Cache Heritage Lifetime Convertible Crib #1 BabyCenter. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 672 x 672. It's file size is only 38 KB. Wether You decided to save It to Your PC, you can Click here. You may too download more attachments by clicking the following image or read more at this article: Baby Cache Heritage Lifetime Convertible Crib.
Is the Baby Cache Heritage Lifetime Convertible Crib #1 BabyCenter? I am aware first. Toiletries and makeup at the back. The medication cabinet was dirty with products unpredictable bottles, and products. The closet beneath the drain was packed in spots with moves of toilet-paper and everything was not correct elsewhere.
Start with imagining little if also that sounds like more work than you wish to manage. How could you optimize the area you already have? One of the ideas will be to rearrange the area under your Baby Cache Heritage Lifetime Convertible Crib #1 BabyCenter. Things merely chuck in there before clutter isn't arranged, although everybody includes a wardrobe there. Alternatively, are you currently marking them and contemplating getting some small storage boxes?
One of many best Baby Cache Heritage Lifetime Convertible Crib I've identified lately entails, not remodeling, but merely rethinking your bathroom style. If you have an area, you're able to enter invisible shelves that show and may keep everything from your makeup to some pretty knickknacks. Of course if you intend to make your toiletries unseen, you can always put concealed cabinets and cabinets.