Cribcrib (krib),USA pronunciation n., v., cribbed, crib•bing.
- a child's bed with enclosed sides.
- a stall or pen for cattle.
- a rack or manger for fodder, as in a stable or barn.
- a bin for storing grain, salt, etc.
- a translation, list of correct answers, or other illicit aid used by students while reciting, taking exams, or the like;
- a petty theft.
- a room, closet, etc., in a factory or the like, in which tools are kept and issued to workers.
- a shallow, separate section of a bathing area, reserved for small children.
- any confined space.
- a house, shop, etc., frequented by thieves or regarded by thieves as a likely place for burglarizing.
- any of various cellular frameworks of logs, squared timbers, or steel or concrete objects of similar form assembled in layers at right angles, often filled with earth and stones and used in the construction of foundations, dams, retaining walls, etc.
- a barrier projecting part of the way into a river and then upward, acting to reduce the flow of water and as a storage place for logs being floated downstream.
- a lining for a well or other shaft.
- one's home;
- [Cribbage.]a set of cards made up by equal contributions from each player's hand, and belonging to the dealer.
- a cheap, ill-kept brothel.
- a wicker basket.
- lunch, esp. a cold lunch carried from home to work and eaten by a laborer on the job;
- to pilfer or steal, esp. to plagiarize (another's writings or ideas).
- to confine in or as if in a crib.
- to provide with a crib or cribs.
- to line with timber or planking.
- to use a crib in examinations, homework, translating, etc.
- to steal;
- (of a horse) to practice cribbing.
Tutorialtu•to•ri•al (to̅o̅ tôr′ē əl, -tōr′-, tyo̅o̅-),USA pronunciation adj.
- pertaining to or exercised by a tutor: tutorial functions or authority.
- a class in which a tutor gives intensive instruction in some subject to an individual student or a small group of students.
- programmed instruction provided to a user at a computer terminal, often concerning the use of a particular software package and built into that package.
- a manual explaining how to use a particular software package or computer system.
Hi folks, this image is about Patchwork Crib Bumper: A Tutorial (superior Baby Crib Bumper Pattern #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1392 x 926. It's file size is just 254 KB. Wether You want to download It to Your PC, you may Click here. You could too download more pictures by clicking the following picture or see more at this article: Baby Crib Bumper Pattern.
But gray is a simple color that seems nonetheless easy-to complement with other hues more comparison. So your color Baby Crib Bumper Pattern that is chosen works for folks who wish to use basic colors like white, but less. You have to contemplate these ideas and considerations in choosing color mixtures to have the combo right paint shade. Choose a color to paint the walls a bright shade combinations of dreary.
The bright hues are designed here is not too impressive shiny coloring, as the impression will be truly created by Patchwork Crib Bumper: A Tutorial (superior Baby Crib Bumper Pattern #3) with dazzling colors' color mix desperate. Select shades which can be soft or delicate although vivid. For example, light turf green blue, red, yet others. However, you should choose the appropriate blend, even though the combination with additional hues that are happier nor banned.