Underun•der (un′dər),USA pronunciation prep.
- beneath and covered by: under a table; under a tree.
- below the surface of: under water; under the skin.
- at a point or position lower or further down than: He was hit just under his eye.
- in the position or state of bearing, supporting, sustaining, enduring, etc.: to sink under a heavy load.
- beneath the heading or within the category of: Classify the books under "Fiction'' and "General.''
- as designated, indicated, or represented by: to register under a new name.
- below in degree, amount, etc.;
less than: purchased under cost.
- below in rank;
of less dignity, importance, or the like: A corporal is under a sergeant.
- subject to the authority, direction, or supervision of: a bureau functioning under the prime minister.
- subject to the instruction or advice of: to study the violin under Heifetz.
- subject to the influence, condition, force, etc., of: under these circumstances; born under the sign of Taurus.
- protected, controlled, or watched by: under guard.
- authorized, warranted, or attested by: under one's hand or seal.
- in accordance with: under the provisions of the law.
- during the rule, administration, or government of: new laws passed under President Reagan.
- in the state or process of: under repair; a matter under consideration.
- powered by the means indicated: under sail; under steam.
- under wraps. See wrap (def. 16).
- below or beneath something: Go over the fence, not under.
- beneath the surface.
- in a lower place.
- in a lower degree, amount, etc.: selling blouses for $25 and under.
- in a subordinate position or condition.
- in or into subjection or submission.
- go under:
- to give in;
yield: She tried desperately to fight off her drowsiness, but felt herself going under.
- to fail in business: After 20 years on the same corner they finally went under.
- beneath or on the underside: the under threads of the embroidery.
- lower in position.
- lower in degree, amount, etc.
- lower in rank or condition.
- subject to the control, effect, etc., as of a person, drug, or force: The hypnotist had her subject under at once. The patient was under as soon as he breathed the anesthetic.
Hello , this post is about Under Offer (superb Moorwood Cottage #7). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 626 x 389. This image's file size is just 32 KB. If You decided to save It to Your PC, you could Click here. You might also download more attachments by clicking the following picture or see more at this article: Moorwood Cottage.
The house usually has a unique persona. Likewise with cottages or the pad can be found in the united kingdom. Don't desire to transform the construction of the building is toomuch, Moorwood Cottage models and classic pad compete.
Never questioned lovely, a result! So that you can take care of the figure of the building, Kitchen's developer Alex Saint Architecture adding a home design apart from the primary building. The end result? Beautiful! Yes, Chelshire was located in by a cottage, great britain could be the building under consideration.
The bungalow was built-in the 18th century and it is now at night stage of redevelopment. In place of looking to replicate the design of the pad, Alex E made a decision to develop an additional kitchen style that'll minimize the structural change of the entire lodge and sustain this house's smoothness.