Nectarnec•tar (nek′tər),USA pronunciation n.
- the saccharine secretion of a plant, which attracts the insects or birds that pollinate the flower.
- the juice of a fruit, esp. when not diluted, or a blend of fruit juices: pear nectar; tropical nectar.
- [Class. Myth.]the life-giving drink of the gods. Cf. ambrosia (def. 1).
- any delicious drink.
Feedersfeed•er (fē′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that supplies food or feeds something.
- a bin or boxlike device from which farm animals may eat, esp. such a device designed to allow a number of chickens to feed simultaneously or to release a specific amount of feed at regular intervals.
- a person or thing that takes food or nourishment.
- a livestock animal that is fed an enriched diet to fatten it for market. Cf. stocker (def. 2).
- a person or device that feeds a machine, printing press, etc.
- a tributary stream.
- bird feeder.
- See feeder line.
- See feeder road.
- Also, feed. a conductor, or group of conductors, connecting primary equipment in an electric power system.
- [Brit.]a baby's bib.
- [Theat. Slang.]See straight man.
- being, functioning as, or serving as a feeder.
- pertaining to livestock to be fattened for market.
Forfor (fôr; unstressed fər),USA pronunciation prep.
- with the object or purpose of: to run for exercise.
- intended to belong to, or be used in connection with: equipment for the army; a closet for dishes.
- suiting the purposes or needs of: medicine for the aged.
- in order to obtain, gain, or acquire: a suit for alimony; to work for wages.
- (used to express a wish, as of something to be experienced or obtained): O, for a cold drink!
- sensitive or responsive to: an eye for beauty.
- desirous of: a longing for something; a taste for fancy clothes.
- in consideration or payment of;
in return for: three for a dollar; to be thanked for one's efforts.
- appropriate or adapted to: a subject for speculation; clothes for winter.
- with regard or respect to: pressed for time; too warm for April.
- during the continuance of: for a long time.
- in favor of;
on the side of: to be for honest government.
- in place of;
instead of: a substitute for butter.
- in the interest of;
on behalf of: to act for a client.
- in exchange for;
as an offset to: blow for blow; money for goods.
- in punishment of: payment for the crime.
- in honor of: to give a dinner for a person.
- with the purpose of reaching: to start for London.
- contributive to: for the advantage of everybody.
- in order to save: to flee for one's life.
- in order to become: to train recruits for soldiers.
- in assignment or attribution to: an appointment for the afternoon; That's for you to decide.
- such as to allow of or to require: too many for separate mention.
- such as results in: his reason for going.
- as affecting the interests or circumstances of: bad for one's health.
- in proportion or with reference to: He is tall for his age.
- in the character of;
as being: to know a thing for a fact.
- by reason of;
because of: to shout for joy; a city famed for its beauty.
- in spite of: He's a decent guy for all that.
- to the extent or amount of: to walk for a mile.
- (used to introduce a subject in an infinitive phrase): It's time for me to go.
- (used to indicate the number of successes out of a specified number of attempts): The batter was 2 for 4 in the game.
- for it, See in (def. 21).
- seeing that;
a comedy (414 b.c.) by Aristophanes.
Dailydai•ly (dā′lē),USA pronunciation adj., n., pl. -lies, adv.
- of, done, occurring, or issued each day or each weekday: daily attendance; a daily newspaper.
- computed or measured by the day: daily quota; a daily wage.
- a newspaper appearing each day or each weekday.
- dailies, [Motion Pictures.]a series of hastily printed shots from the previous day's shooting, selected by the director to be viewed for possible inclusion in the final version of the film;
- a nonresident servant who comes to work every day;
a permanently employed servant who sleeps out.
- a person employed to do cleaning or other household work by the day.
- every day;
day by day: She phoned the hospital daily.
Howdy peoples, this photo is about Nectar Feeders For Birds #4 Almost Daily News. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 870 x 564. This attachment's file size is just 57 KB. If You desired to download This attachment to Your PC, you may Click here. You might also see more pictures by clicking the following picture or see more at here: Nectar Feeders For Birds.
Among the items that specify the wonder of the Nectar Feeders For Birds could be the room's concept. One of many themes that people should attempt may be the bohemian model. Even though Bohemian empire has long been extinct, the entire world group in this style's preferences nevertheless have not faded. Particularly when you merge a minimalist-style that is basic and it together, but nevertheless cross-eyed.
That is it bedroom decor style Bohemian that is minimalist. Easy steps to execute nan chic would be to demonstrate your finishing touches. Charms, earrings bracelets and scarves usually are stashed in a box, use it a hook. Maybe it's on the table or on the wall hook. Picture flowered or ethnic motifs in radiant colors could make lovely and your room instantly boho.
Not all-things Nectar Feeders For Birds within the group. Bohemian style bedroom isn't the same as decorating style content teenageris room. Bohemian prefer feminism and solid ethnic character that is American. Do not neglect to put 1 or 2 potted plants that are indoor within the bedroom. Blossom may expire. But, it would be better if plants that are live are used by you as being a tongue- in-law plants, clinging or dangling.