EmersonEm•er•son (em′ər sən),USA pronunciation n.
Ralph Wal•do: (wôl′dō, wol′-),USA pronunciation 1803–82, U.S. essayist and poet.
Ceilingceil•ing (sē′ling),USA pronunciation n.
- the overhead interior surface of a room.
- the top limit imposed by law on the amount of money that can be charged or spent or the quantity of goods that can be produced or sold.
- the maximum altitude from which the earth can be seen on a particular day, usually equal to the distance between the earth and the base of the lowest cloud bank.
- Also called absolute ceiling. the maximum altitude at which a particular aircraft can operate under specified conditions.
- the height above ground level of the lowest layer of clouds that cover more than half of the sky.
- a lining applied for structural reasons to a framework, esp. in the interior surfaces of a ship or boat.
- Also called ceil′ing piece′. [Theat.]the ceiling or top of an interior set, made of cloth, a flat, or two or more flats hinged together.
- the act or work of a person who makes or finishes a ceiling.
- vaulting, as in a medieval church.
- hit the ceiling, [Informal.]to become enraged: When he saw the amount of the bill, he hit the ceiling.
Fansfan1 (fan),USA pronunciation n., v., fanned, fan•ning.
- any device for producing a current of air by the movement of a broad surface or a number of such surfaces.
- an implement of feathers, leaves, paper, cloth, etc., often in the shape of a long triangle or of a semicircle, for waving lightly in the hand to create a cooling current of air about a person: We sat on the veranda, cooling ourselves with palm-leaf fans.
- anything resembling such an implement, as the tail of a bird.
- any of various devices consisting essentially of a series of radiating vanes or blades attached to and revolving with a central hublike portion to produce a current of air: ceiling fan; wall fan.
- a series of revolving blades supplying air for winnowing or cleaning grain.
- [Horol.]fly1 (def. 34).
- a semicircular decoration of bunting.
- [Physical Geog.]an alluvial fan.
- hit the fan, [Slang.]to become suddenly more awkward, embarrassing, or troublesome: When news of the incident was leaked to the press, everything hit the fan at once.
- to move or agitate (the air) with or as if with a fan.
- to cause air to blow upon, as from a fan;
cool or refresh with or as if with a fan: He fanned his face with a newspaper.
- to stir to activity with or as if with a fan: to fan a flame; to fan emotions.
- (of a breeze, current of air, etc.) to blow upon, as if driven by a fan: A cool breeze fanned the shore.
- to spread out like a fan: The dealer fanned the cards.
- to move (oneself ) quickly: You'll fan your tail out of here if you know what's good for you.
- to winnow, esp. by an artificial current of air.
- [Baseball.](of a pitcher) to strike out (a batter).
- [Chiefly South Midland and Southern U.S.]to punish by spanking;
spank: Your mother will fan you good if you break that dish.
- to strike, swing, or brush lightly at something.
- [Western U.S.](chiefly cowboy use). to slap the flanks of (a horse or other animal) repeatedly with a hat to get it to move or move faster.
- to spread out like a fan (often fol. by out): The forest fire fanned out in all directions.
- [Baseball.](of a batter) to strike out, usually by swinging at and missing the pitch charged as the third strike.
Propro1 (prō),USA pronunciation adv., n., pl. pros.
- in favor of a proposition, opinion, etc.
- a proponent of an issue;
a person who upholds the affirmative in a debate.
- an argument, consideration, vote, etc., for something. Cf. con 1.
Seriesse•ries (sēr′ēz),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ries, adj.
- a group or a number of related or similar things, events, etc., arranged or occurring in temporal, spatial, or other order or succession;
- a number of games, contests, or sporting events, with the same participants, considered as a unit: The two baseball clubs played a five-game series.
- a set, as of coins or stamps.
- a set of successive volumes or issues of a periodical published in like form with similarity of subject or purpose.
- a daily or weekly program with the same cast and format and a continuing story, as a soap opera, situation comedy, or drama.
- a number of related programs having the same theme, cast, or format: a series of four programs on African wildlife.
- a sequence of terms combined by addition, as 1 + ½ + ¼ + &fracnumer;
- See infinite series.
- a succession of coordinate sentence elements.
- a division of stratified rocks that is of next higher rank to a stage and next lower rank to a system, comprising deposits formed during part of a geological epoch.
- an end-to-end arrangement of the components, as resistors, in a circuit so that the same current flows through each component. Cf. parallel (def. 13).
- a group of related chemical elements arranged in order of increasing atomic number: the lanthanide series.
- consisting of or having component parts connected in series: a series circuit; a series generator.
Hello there, this picture is about Emerson Ceiling Fans Pro Series Cf712 (wonderful No Airflow From Ceiling Fan #5). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 784 x 686. It's file size is just 25 KB. If You desired to download It to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You may too download more attachments by clicking the following photo or see more at here: No Airflow From Ceiling Fan.
Contrast of High Note Statue by Breadth space. The reason continues to be the same thing together with the point that is next: you to definitely be much more variable in taking a look at the sculpture. In this instance, the distance between your statue of the room, establish the utmost control sculpture that is superior. For instance, when the range between your statue with a patio merely 3 yards away, an effort to ensure that a maximum of only 1 meter high statue.
With carvings including the sculpture is definitely an element that may sort the classic-style outside and inside the chamber, Emerson Ceiling Fans Pro Series Cf712 (wonderful No Airflow From Ceiling Fan #5) is abundant, is no exception to yard. Statue in the park's location was initially emblematic and is generally only made from rock. But along with modern sculpture's development, then your works of sculpture becomes increasingly varied, both the materials along with the condition and practices utilized with the progress of engineering and innovation of new resources, for example white cement in point.
Regulate how big the statue's placement by Area. A little statue might be situated in involving the crops or about the edge of the yard that was footpath. Meanwhile, sculptures that were larger might be put in the spot or the park's midst