Northwestnorth•west (nôrth′west′;[Naut.]nôr′west′),USA pronunciation n.
- a point on the compass midway between north and west. Abbr.: NW
- a region in this direction.
- the Northwest:
- the northwestern part of the United States, esp. Washington, Oregon, and Idaho.
- the northwestern part of the United States when its western boundary was the Mississippi River.
- the northwestern part of Canada.
- Also, north′west′ern. coming from the northwest: a northwest wind.
- directed toward the northwest: sailing a northwest course.
- from the northwest.
- toward the northwest: sailing northwest.
Territoryter•ri•to•ry (ter′i tôr′ē, -tōr′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ries.
- any tract of land;
region or district.
- the land and waters belonging to or under the jurisdiction of a state, sovereign, etc.
- any separate tract of land belonging to a state.
- (often cap.) [Govt.]
- a region or district of the U.S. not admitted to the Union as a state but having its own legislature, with a governor and other officers appointed by the President and confirmed by the Senate.
- some similar district elsewhere, as in Canada and Australia.
- a field or sphere of action, thought, etc.;
domain or province of something.
- the region or district assigned to a representative, agent, or the like, as for making sales.
- the area that an animal defends against intruders, esp. of the same species.
Familyfam•i•ly (fam′ə lē, fam′lē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -lies, adj.
- parents and their children, considered as a group, whether dwelling together or not.
- the children of one person or one couple collectively: We want a large family.
- the spouse and children of one person: We're taking the family on vacation next week.
- any group of persons closely related by blood, as parents, children, uncles, aunts, and cousins: to marry into a socially prominent family.
- all those persons considered as descendants of a common progenitor.
- [Chiefly Brit.]approved lineage, esp. noble, titled, famous, or wealthy ancestry: young men of family.
- a group of persons who form a household under one head, including parents, children, and servants.
- the staff, or body of assistants, of an official: the office family.
- a group of related things or people: the family of romantic poets; the halogen family of elements.
- a group of people who are generally not blood relations but who share common attitudes, interests, or goals and, frequently, live together: Many hippie communes of the sixties regarded themselves as families.
- a group of products or product models made by the same manufacturer or producer.
- the usual major subdivision of an order or suborder in the classification of plants, animals, fungi, etc., usually consisting of several genera.
- [Slang.]a unit of the Mafia or Cosa Nostra operating in one area under a local leader.
- the largest category into which languages related by common origin can be classified with certainty: Indo-European, Sino-Tibetan, and Austronesian are the most widely spoken families of languages.Cf. stock (def. 12), subfamily (def. 2).
- a given class of solutions of the same basic equation, differing from one another only by the different values assigned to the constants in the equation.
- a class of functions or the like defined by an expression containing a parameter.
- a set.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of a family: a family trait.
- belonging to or used by a family: a family automobile; a family room.
- suitable or appropriate for adults and children: a family amusement park.
- not containing obscene language: a family newspaper.
- in a or the family way, pregnant.
Cabincab•in (kab′in),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- an enclosed space for more or less temporary occupancy, as the living quarters in a trailer or the passenger space in a cable car.
- the enclosed space for the pilot, cargo, or esp. passengers in an air or space vehicle.
- an apartment or room in a ship, as for passengers.
- See cabin class.
- (in a naval vessel) living accommodations for officers.
- in cabin-class accommodations or by cabin-class conveyance: to travel cabin.
- to live in a cabin: They cabin in the woods on holidays.
- to confine;
Tenttent1 (tent),USA pronunciation n.
- a portable shelter of skins, canvas, plastic, or the like, supported by one or more poles or a frame and often secured by ropes fastened to pegs in the ground.
- something that resembles a tent.
- tent dress.
- to lodge in tents.
- to cover with or as if with a tent: In winter the tennis courts are tented inplastic.
- to live in a tent;
Howdy guys, this blog post is about Northwest Territory 14X14 Family Cabin Dome Tent ( Northwest Territory Cabin Tent #1). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1380 x 1380. This photo's file size is just 49 KB. If You ought to download This blog post to Your PC, you have to Click here. You also also see more attachments by clicking the following photo or read more at this article: Northwest Territory Cabin Tent.
Very few would agree that there's something. Every eye is qualified for standard surfaces in almost any toilet regardless of how great the looks is.
With all the usage of mirrors becoming more and more popular, decorating tips are increasingly essential nowadays. Feel and the more mirrors on the wall, the higher the look of a toilet that offers image of the tiny place to a richer.
The walls in most cases of well maintained bathrooms are sometimes concealed with gorgeous tile ornaments upto the roof or generally plain and simple. This with all the proper mixture of bathroom roof lights may help in developing a fantastic expertise.
What type of Northwest Territory 14X14 Family Cabin Dome Tent ( Northwest Territory Cabin Tent #1) can be obtained today? There are lots of infinite suggestions in regards to decorating surfaces. Designing the walls of this type can be achieved only by artwork with a particular design that will create the space look larger than it truly is.