Repairre•pair1 (ri pâr′),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to restore to a good or sound condition after decay or damage;
mend: to repair a motor.
- to restore or renew by any process of making good, strengthening, etc.: to repair one's health by resting.
- to remedy;
make up for: to repair damage; to repair a deficiency.
- to make amends for;
compensate: to repair a wrong done.
- an act, process, or work of repairing: to order the repair of a building.
- Usually, repairs.
- an instance or operation of repairing: to lay up a boat for repairs.
- a repaired part or an addition made in repairing: 17th-century repairs in brick are conspicuous in parts of the medieval stonework.
- repairs, (in bookkeeping, accounting, etc.) the part of maintenance expense that has been paid out to keep fixed assets in usable condition, as distinguished from amounts used for renewal or replacement.
- the good condition resulting from continued maintenance and repairing: to keep in repair.
- condition with respect to soundness and usability: a house in good repair.
re•pair′a•bil′i•ty, re•pair′a•ble•ness, n.
Officeof•fice (ô′fis, of′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor's office.
- a room assigned to a specific person or a group of persons in a commercial or industrial organization: Her office is next to mine.
- a business or professional organization: He went to work in an architect's office.
- the staff or designated part of a staff at a commercial or industrial organization: The whole office was at his wedding.
- a position of duty, trust, or authority, esp. in the government, a corporation, a society, or the like: She was elected twice to the office of president.
- employment or position as an official: to seek office.
- the duty, function, or part of a particular person or agency: to act in the office of adviser.
- (cap.) an operating agency or division of certain departments of the U.S. Government: Office of Community Services.
- (cap.) [Brit.]a major administrative unit or department of the national government: the Foreign Office.
- hint, signal, or warning;
- Often, offices. something, whether good or bad, done or said for or to another: He obtained a position through the offices of a friend.
- the prescribed order or form for a service of the church or for devotional use.
- the services so prescribed.
- Also called divine office. the prayers, readings from Scripture, and psalms that must be recited every day by all who are in major orders.
- a ceremony or rite, esp. for the dead.
- a service or task to be performed;
chore: little domestic offices.
- offices, [Chiefly Brit.]
- the parts of a house, as the kitchen, pantry, or laundry, devoted mainly to household work.
- the stables, barns, cowhouses, etc., of a farm.
- [Older Slang.]privy.
Howdy , this photo is about Repair Microsoft Office 365 ( Office 2013 Repair #1). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 569 x 401. This picture's file size is just 49 KB. If You decided to download This photo to Your PC, you could Click here. You might too download more pictures by clicking the picture below or read more at this article: Office 2013 Repair.
Are you still inside the feeling to make within the kitchen were filthy? Have to be tricky, right? Cooking is an action that requires feelings. Office 2013 Repair might be calculated in case your meals will also be crazy, if you're experiencing uncomfortable consequently of the atmosphere of the kitchen. Keeping the kitchen to preserve it neat and clean is not an easy issue.
Particularly if your home equipment has already been overcrowding and so much. Herbs and not to mention the food materials are spread. You will be missing the cooking feeling, if you do not set a good Office 2013 Repair program. You can taste the cuisine is not not surprisingly even if compelled. You need a storage technique within an efficient home. Cooking utensils, food herbs and elements not simply to become stored beautifully and firmly but in addition within easy reach. Just how to? Let us look together.
Produce Racks For Equipment. Create so that you are easy to categorize them a rack which will maintain materials that are equivalent. When they require back, accumulation of related items in one single location facilitate and may simplify the research.