Officeof•fice (ô′fis, of′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor's office.
- a room assigned to a specific person or a group of persons in a commercial or industrial organization: Her office is next to mine.
- a business or professional organization: He went to work in an architect's office.
- the staff or designated part of a staff at a commercial or industrial organization: The whole office was at his wedding.
- a position of duty, trust, or authority, esp. in the government, a corporation, a society, or the like: She was elected twice to the office of president.
- employment or position as an official: to seek office.
- the duty, function, or part of a particular person or agency: to act in the office of adviser.
- (cap.) an operating agency or division of certain departments of the U.S. Government: Office of Community Services.
- (cap.) [Brit.]a major administrative unit or department of the national government: the Foreign Office.
- hint, signal, or warning;
- Often, offices. something, whether good or bad, done or said for or to another: He obtained a position through the offices of a friend.
- the prescribed order or form for a service of the church or for devotional use.
- the services so prescribed.
- Also called divine office. the prayers, readings from Scripture, and psalms that must be recited every day by all who are in major orders.
- a ceremony or rite, esp. for the dead.
- a service or task to be performed;
chore: little domestic offices.
- offices, [Chiefly Brit.]
- the parts of a house, as the kitchen, pantry, or laundry, devoted mainly to household work.
- the stables, barns, cowhouses, etc., of a farm.
- [Older Slang.]privy.
Funnyfun•ny1 (fun′ē),USA pronunciation adj., -ni•er, -ni•est, n., pl. -nies.
- providing fun;
causing amusement or laughter;
comical: a funny remark; a funny person.
- attempting to amuse;
facetious: Did you really mean that or were you just being funny?
- warranting suspicion;
underhanded: We thought there was something funny about those extra charges.
impertinent: Don't get funny with me, young man!
odd: Her speech has a funny twang.
- [Informal.]a funny remark or story;
a joke: to make a funny.
- comic strips.
- Also called funny paper. the section of a newspaper reserved for comic strips, word games, etc.
Momentsmo•ment (mō′mənt),USA pronunciation n.
- an indefinitely short period of time;
instant: I'll be with you in a moment.
- the present time or any other particular time (usually prec. by the): He is busy at the moment.
- a definite period or stage, as in a course of events;
juncture: at this moment in history.
- importance or consequence: a decision of great moment.
- a particular time or period of success, excellence, fame, etc.: His big moment came in the final game.
- the mean or expected value of the product formed by multiplying together a set of one or more variates or variables each to a specified power.
- an aspect of a thing.
- [Obs.]an essential or constituent factor.
- a tendency to produce motion, esp. about an axis.
- the product of a physical quantity and its directed distance from an axis: moment of area; moment of mass.
Fromfrom (frum, from; unstressed frəm),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to specify a starting point in spatial movement): a train running west from Chicago.
- (used to specify a starting point in an expression of limits): The number of stores will be increased from 25 to 30.
- (used to express removal or separation, as in space, time, or order): two miles from shore; 30 minutes from now; from one page to the next.
- (used to express discrimination or distinction): to be excluded from membership; to differ from one's father.
- (used to indicate source or origin): to come from the Midwest; to take a pencil from one's pocket.
- (used to indicate agent or instrumentality): death from starvation.
- (used to indicate cause or reason): From the evidence, he must be guilty.
Hi , this photo is about Office Funny Moments #1 23 Quotes From 'The Office'. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 504 x 558. This photo's file size is only 9 KB. If You ought to download This image to Your laptop, you could Click here. You may also download more images by clicking the photo below or see more at this article: Office Funny Moments.
Office Funny Moments #1 23 Quotes From 'The Office' layout style's color scheme is centered by the palette of neutral shades like brown, dreary, black, and white. Employ these shades for interior components such as surfaces, flooring, threshold, and arranging a location to get a dash of vivid colors of the room in furniture and components.
Floor with materials for example porcelain tile, ceramics, lumber effectively inserted in the modern group. Provide to accident area aesthetically and completing rather such as a rug for one more feeling of luxury. This strategy is for isolating between the diningroom and also the family-room which will look next-to one another most perfect.
Use your creativity for a more innovative method designs and finishes to provide a striking beauty in the area. For that substance used-to accomplish home design stand-out is chances have opened up. The perception that is experienced in modern interior design is nominal outlines and environment " stuff that is less ".