Officeof•fice (ô′fis, of′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor's office.
- a room assigned to a specific person or a group of persons in a commercial or industrial organization: Her office is next to mine.
- a business or professional organization: He went to work in an architect's office.
- the staff or designated part of a staff at a commercial or industrial organization: The whole office was at his wedding.
- a position of duty, trust, or authority, esp. in the government, a corporation, a society, or the like: She was elected twice to the office of president.
- employment or position as an official: to seek office.
- the duty, function, or part of a particular person or agency: to act in the office of adviser.
- (cap.) an operating agency or division of certain departments of the U.S. Government: Office of Community Services.
- (cap.) [Brit.]a major administrative unit or department of the national government: the Foreign Office.
- hint, signal, or warning;
- Often, offices. something, whether good or bad, done or said for or to another: He obtained a position through the offices of a friend.
- the prescribed order or form for a service of the church or for devotional use.
- the services so prescribed.
- Also called divine office. the prayers, readings from Scripture, and psalms that must be recited every day by all who are in major orders.
- a ceremony or rite, esp. for the dead.
- a service or task to be performed;
chore: little domestic offices.
- offices, [Chiefly Brit.]
- the parts of a house, as the kitchen, pantry, or laundry, devoted mainly to household work.
- the stables, barns, cowhouses, etc., of a farm.
- [Older Slang.]privy.
Maxmax (maks),USA pronunciation [Slang.]
- to the max, to the greatest or furthest degree;
totally: That book is disgusting to the max.
- max out:
- to reach a point at which no more improvement, profit, or benefit can occur;
level off: In her last job she maxed out at $25,000 a year.
- to reach the limit of one's capacity, endurance, etc.: The sales department has maxed out and needs more personnel to call on new clients.
ComCOM (kom),USA pronunciation n.
- Comedy Central (a cable television channel).
- computer output on microfilm.
a prefix meaning "with,'' "together,'' "in association,'' and (with intensive force) "completely,'' occurring in loanwords from Latin (commit): used in the formation of compound words before b, p, m: combine;Also, co-, col-, con-, cor-.
Hi peoples, this image is about Office Max Com #1 Amazon.com. This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 958 x 1261. This attachment's file size is only 40 KB. If You desired to download It to Your PC, you have to Click here. You may too see more images by clicking the following image or see more at this article: Office Max Com.
Office Max Com #1 Amazon.com become the most critical factor in floor to your home's choice. If the coloring of the ground you select also dark when you have a tiny residence minimalist this could produce your property interior look satisfied claustrophobic and uncomfortable.
your household will not feel comfy sitting at home so as to make the bad ramifications of your household users along with if we feel uneasy in the residence, then you be like to play beyond your home. When you'll find two shades while in the space with all the measurement of the region of the room exactly the same color of a floor you can see the variation nevertheless they are different.
A prevalent perception is, silent, and comfortable whenever we differ in that space. Thus the tile floors' color could you choose you give consideration , nor be underestimated, since one of ceramic hues may decide the beauty of the house should.