Gardensgar•den (gär′dn),USA pronunciation n.
- a plot of ground, usually near a house, where flowers, shrubs, vegetables, fruits, or herbs are cultivated.
- a piece of ground or other space, commonly with ornamental plants, trees, etc., used as a park or other public recreation area: a public garden.
- a fertile and delightful spot or region.
- [Brit.]yard2 (def. 1).
- pertaining to, produced in, or suitable for cultivation or use in a garden: fresh garden vegetables; garden furniture.
- lead up or down the garden path, to deceive or mislead in an enticing way;
delude: The voters had been led up the garden path too often to take a candidate's promises seriously.
- to lay out, cultivate, or tend a garden.
- to cultivate as a garden.
Barrelbar•rel (bar′əl),USA pronunciation n., v., -reled, -rel•ing or (esp. Brit.) -relled, -rel•ling.
- a cylindrical wooden container with slightly bulging sides made of staves hooped together, and with flat, parallel ends.
- the quantity that such a vessel of some standard size can hold: for most liquids, 31½ U.S. gallons (119 L);
for petroleum, 42 U.S. gallons (159 L);
for dry materials, 105 U.S. dry quarts (115 L). Abbr.: bbl
- any large quantity: a barrel of fun.
- any container, case, or part similar to a wooden barrel in form.
- [Ordn.]the tube of a gun.
- [Mach.]the chamber of a pump in which the piston works.
- a drum turning on a shaft, as in a weight-driven clock.
- [Horol.]the cylindrical case in a watch or clock within which the mainspring is coiled.
- [Ornith. Obs.]a calamus or quill.
- the trunk of a quadruped, esp. of a horse, cow, etc.
- the main portion of a capstan, about which the rope winds, between the drumhead at the top and the pawl rim at the bottom.
- a rotating horizontal cylinder in which manufactured objects are coated or polished by tumbling in a suitable substance.
- any structure having the form of a barrel vault.
- Also called throat. a passageway in a carburetor that has the shape of a Venturi tube.
- over a barrel, [Informal.]in a helpless, weak, or awkward position;
unable to act: They really had us over a barrel when they foreclosed the mortgage.
- to put or pack in a barrel or barrels.
- to finish (metal parts) by tumbling in a barrel.
- to force to go or proceed at high speed: He barreled his car through the dense traffic.
- to travel or drive very fast: to barrel along the highway.
Howdy there, this attachment is about Olomana Gardens Barrel Siphon ( Olomana Gardens #8). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1152 x 648. This picture's file size is just 88 KB. Wether You desired to save It to Your PC, you should Click here. You might also see more pictures by clicking the following picture or read more at this post: Olomana Gardens.
Global warming's matter and illegal logging's prevention increasingly being echoed in our ears. Furthermore, as being a tropical place that likewise played a role as the lungs of the entire world. But what energy if its population doesn't, or less-friendly for the atmosphere? of alternate products, including Olomana Gardens, less usage as an example.
Olomana Gardens Barrel Siphon ( Olomana Gardens #8) framed give and mirror by colour could be a contemporary national decorations that are pretty. Although a simple form, towel stand made from bamboo the photo above does not seem old fashioned, actually. Its modest style, merged using a modern interior style minimalism. Even as we realize, the bamboo-phase using its ends closed. Shut ends can be used as organic planting channel. Merely require dexterity and talent, then be potted seed of bamboo.
To become more successful and competent utilize bamboo, notice the home is decorated by hint sundries with bamboo subsequent style that is editorial. Bamboo is associated with traditional materials that are less contemporary. Probably this really is a very important factor that makes a great deal of people 'contemporary' who WOn't wear bamboo. But in the arms of a brain that was creative, bamboo could be altered into pretty and furniture.