Safavieh Adirondack Modern Abstract Silver/ Black Runner Rug (2' 6 X 12' (awesome 2 X 12 Runner Rugs #6) Images Album
AdirondackAd•i•ron•dack (ad′ə ron′dak),USA pronunciation n., pl. -dacks, (esp. collectively) -dack.
- a member of an Algonquian people living mainly north of the St. Lawrence River.
- Adirondacks. See Adirondack Mountains.
Modernmod•ern (mod′ərn),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to present and recent time;
not ancient or remote: modern city life.
- characteristic of present and recent time;
not antiquated or obsolete: modern viewpoints.
- of or pertaining to the historical period following the Middle Ages: modern European history.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of contemporary styles of art, literature, music, etc., that reject traditionally accepted or sanctioned forms and emphasize individual experimentation and sensibility.
- (cap.) new (def. 12).
- [Typography.]noting or descriptive of a font of numerals in which the body aligns on the baseline, as 1234567890. Cf. old style (def. 3).
- a person of modern times.
- a person whose views and tastes are modern.
- [Print.]a type style differentiated from old style by heavy vertical strokes and straight serifs.
Blackblack (blak),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., v., adv.
- lacking hue and brightness;
absorbing light without reflecting any of the rays composing it.
- characterized by absence of light;
enveloped in darkness: a black night.
- (sometimes cap.)
- pertaining or belonging to any of the various populations characterized by dark skin pigmentation, specifically the dark-skinned peoples of Africa, Oceania, and Australia.
- soiled or stained with dirt: That shirt was black within an hour.
dismal: a black outlook.
inexcusable: a black lie.
- boding ill;
sullen or hostile;
threatening: black words; black looks.
- (of coffee or tea) without milk or cream.
- without any moral quality or goodness;
wicked: His black heart has concocted yet another black deed.
- indicating censure, disgrace, or liability to punishment: a black mark on one's record.
- marked by disaster or misfortune: black areas of drought; Black Friday.
- wearing black or dark clothing or armor: the black prince.
- based on the grotesque, morbid, or unpleasant aspects of life: black comedy; black humor.
- (of a check mark, flag, etc.) done or written in black to indicate, as on a list, that which is undesirable, sub-standard, potentially dangerous, etc.: Pilots put a black flag next to the ten most dangerous airports.
- illegal or underground: The black economy pays no taxes.
- showing a profit;
not showing any losses: the first black quarter in two years.
- deliberately false or intentionally misleading: black propaganda.
- boycotted, as certain goods or products by a trade union.
- (of steel) in the form in which it comes from the rolling mill or forge;
- black or white, completely either one way or another, without any intermediate state.
- the color at one extreme end of the scale of grays, opposite to white, absorbing all light incident upon it. Cf. white (def. 20).
- (sometimes cap.)
- a member of any of various dark-skinned peoples, esp. those of Africa, Oceania, and Australia.
- black clothing, esp. as a sign of mourning: He wore black at the funeral.
- the dark-colored men or pieces or squares.
- black pigment: lamp black.
- [Slang.]See black beauty.
- a horse or other animal that is entirely black.
- black and white:
- print or writing: I want that agreement in black and white.
- a monochromatic picture done with black and white only.
- a chocolate soda containing vanilla ice cream.
- in the black, operating at a profit or being out of debt (opposed to in the red): New production methods put the company in the black.
- to make black;
put black on;
- to boycott or ban.
- to polish (shoes, boots, etc.) with blacking.
- to become black;
take on a black color;
- black out:
- to lose consciousness: He blacked out at the sight of blood.
- to erase, obliterate, or suppress: News reports were blacked out.
- to forget everything relating to a particular event, person, etc.: When it came to his war experiences he blacked out completely.
- [Theat.]to extinguish all of the stage lights.
- to make or become inoperable: to black out the radio broadcasts from the U.S.
- [Mil.]to obscure by concealing all light in defense against air raids.
- [Radio and Television.]to impose a broadcast blackout on (an area).
- to withdraw or cancel (a special fare, sale, discount, etc.) for a designated period: The special air fare discount will be blacked out by the airlines over the holiday weekend.
- (of coffee or tea) served without milk or cream.
Runnerrun•ner (run′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person, animal, or thing that runs, esp. as a racer.
- a messenger.
- a messenger of a bank or brokerage house.
- [Baseball.]See base runner.
- [Football.]the ball-carrier.
- a person whose business it is to solicit patronage or trade.
- a person acting as collector, agent, or the like, for a bank, broker, etc.
- something in or on which something else runs or moves.
- either of the long, bladelike strips of metal or wood on which a sled or sleigh slides.
- the blade of an ice skate.
- the rotating system of blades driven by the fluid passing through a reaction turbine.
- the rotating member of a pair of millstones. Cf. bed stone.
- a roller on which something moves along.
- a sliding piece, as a loper.
- rocker (def. 1).
- an operator or manager, as of a machine.
- a long, narrow rug, suitable for a hall or passageway.
- a long, narrow strip of line, embroidery, lace, or the like, placed across a table.
- a slender stolon that runs along the surface of the ground and sends out roots and leaves at the nodes, as in the strawberry.
- a plant that spreads by such stems.
- any of the channels through which molten metal flows.
- a smuggler.
- a vessel engaged in smuggling.
- a person who takes, transmits, and often pays off bets for a bookmaker or a numbers pool.
- [Ichthyol.]a jurel, Caranx crysos, inhabiting waters from Cape Cod to Brazil.
- a horizontal longitudinal timber resting upon the uprights of a staging and supporting the footing pieces.
- [Theat.]a piece of carpet or matting placed in the wings for deadening offstage sounds.
- a tackle or part of a tackle consisting of a line rove through a single block and fixed at one end. See diag. under tackle.
Rugrug (rug),USA pronunciation n.
- a thick fabric for covering part of a floor, often woven of wool and often having an oblong shape with a border design. Cf. carpet.
- the treated skin of an animal, used as a floor covering: a bear rug.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a piece of thick, warm cloth, used as a coverlet, lap robe, etc.
- cut a rug, [Older Slang.]to dance, esp. to jitterbug.
Hi folks, this picture is about Safavieh Adirondack Modern Abstract Silver/ Black Runner Rug (2' 6 X 12' (awesome 2 X 12 Runner Rugs #6). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 736 x 736. It's file size is only 149 KB. If You want to save It to Your PC, you may Click here. You could also download more pictures by clicking the following picture or see more at here: 2 X 12 Runner Rugs.
But grey is really a basic colour that tends however easy-to complement with different colors more distinction. So the coloring Safavieh Adirondack Modern Abstract Silver/ Black Runner Rug (2' 6 X 12' (awesome 2 X 12 Runner Rugs #6) that is selected is suitable for folks who need to employ neutral hues like less, although white. You must consider these methods and criteria in picking color mixtures, to get the combo right colour coloring. Select a color to paint the walls a brilliant color combinations of gray.
The brilliant colors are designed here is not too stunning bright coloring, since the impact will be basically created by the color mix of Safavieh Adirondack Modern Abstract Silver/ Black Runner Rug (2' 6 X 12' (awesome 2 X 12 Runner Rugs #6) with colors that are stunning desperate. Select shades which are vibrant. For instance, light blue, grass green, white, yet others. However you must choose the proper combo, even though the combination with additional hues which can be richer or forbidden.