Mastermas•ter (mas′tər, mä′stər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person with the ability or power to use, control, or dispose of something: a master of six languages; to be master of one's fate.
- an owner of a slave, animal, etc.
- an employer of workers or servants.
- the male head of a household.
- a person eminently skilled in something, as an occupation, art, or science: the great masters of the Impressionist period.
- a person whose teachings others accept or follow: a Zen master.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a male teacher or schoolmaster.
- a worker qualified to teach apprentices and to carry on a trade independently.
- a title given to a bridge or chess player who has won or placed in a certain number of officially recognized tournaments.
- a person holding this title.
- a person who commands a merchant ship;
- a victor or conqueror.
- a presiding officer.
- an officer of the court to whom some or all of the issues in a case may be referred for the purpose of taking testimony and making a report to the court.
- the Master, Jesus Christ.
- a person who has been awarded a master's degree.
- a boy or young man (used chiefly as a term of address).
- Also called matrix. an original document, drawing, manuscript, etc., from which copies are made.
- a device for controlling another device operating in a similar way. Cf. slave (def. 5).
- matrix (def. 13).
- a tape or disk from which duplicates may be made.
- Also called copy negative. a film, usually a negative, used primarily for making large quantities of prints.
- See master of foxhounds.
- [Archaic.]a work of art produced by a master.
- being master;
- chief or principal: a master list.
- directing or controlling: a master switch.
- of or pertaining to a master from which copies are made: master film; master record; master tape.
- dominating or predominant: a master play.
- being a master of some occupation, art, etc.;
eminently skilled: a master diplomat; a master pianist.
- being a master carrying on one's trade independently, rather than a worker employed by another: a master plumber.
- characteristic of a master;
- to make oneself master of;
become an adept in: to master a language.
- to conquer or overcome: to master one's pride.
- to rule or direct as master: to master a crew.
- Recording. to produce a master tape, disk, or record of: The producer recorded, mixed, and mastered the new album.
Hello guys, this image is about Master Bedroom: Built-in Cabinets/shelving. (superb Bedroom Built In Cabinets #1). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 589 x 792. This image's file size is only 52 KB. Wether You want to save This post to Your computer, you could Click here. You also also see more attachments by clicking the following photo or read more at here: Bedroom Built In Cabinets.
Before talking about Master Bedroom: Built-in Cabinets/shelving. (superb Bedroom Built In Cabinets #1), we would want to discuss some advice on make-up vanity in your space. Make sure you pick a dressing-table with optimum ability. Bedroom Built In Cabinets can be used for you personally who would like to adjust room is made up by the appearance of your.
Within the feeling of Master Bedroom: Built-in Cabinets/shelving. (superb Bedroom Built In Cabinets #1) that you have to be ready to allow for every one of the requirements extras collection, for example fragrances, before the 'functions' instruments makeup items. In-general, desks require additional illumination. This is circumvented by placing a wall light to the right and left side mirror or by the addition of a little bulb at round the mirror.
Chairs will be the proper option for a along with dressing-table, along with useful as it can be involved underneath the under the bureau, ottoman gives the feeling of light.