Benchbench (bench),USA pronunciation n.
- a long seat for several persons: a bench in the park.
- a seat occupied by an official, esp. a judge.
- such a seat as a symbol of the office and dignity of an individual judge or the judiciary.
- the office or dignity of various other officials, or the officials themselves.
- the seat on which the players of a team sit during a game while not playing.
- thequality and number of the players of a team who are usually used as substitutes: A weak bench hurt their chances for the championship.
- [Informal.]See bench press.
- Also called workbench. the strong worktable of a carpenter or other mechanic.
- a platform on which animals are placed for exhibition, esp. at a dog show.
- a contest or exhibition of dogs;
- [Phys. Geog.]a shelflike area of rock with steep slopes above and below.
- a step or working elevation in a mine.
- berm (def. 2).
- on the bench:
- serving as a judge in a court of law;
- [Sports.](of a player) not participating in play, either for part or all of a game.
- to furnish with benches.
- to seat on a bench or on the bench: an election that benched him in the district court.
- to place (a show dog or other animal) in exhibition.
- to cut away the working faces of (a mine or quarry) in benches.
- to remove from a game or keep from participating in a game: to be benched because of poor hitting.
Warrantwar•rant (wôr′ənt, wor′-),USA pronunciation n.
- authorization, sanction, or justification.
- something that serves to give reliable or formal assurance of something;
guarantee, pledge, or security.
- something considered as having the force of a guarantee or as being positive assurance of a thing: The cavalry and artillery were considered sure warrants of success.
- a writing or document certifying or authorizing something, as a receipt, license, or commission.
- an instrument, issued by a magistrate, authorizing an officer to make an arrest, seize property, make a search, or carry a judgment into execution.
- the certificate of authority or appointment issued to an officer of the armed forces below the rank of a commissioned officer.
- a warehouse receipt.
- a written authorization for the payment or receipt of money: a treasury warrant.
- to give authority to;
- to give reason or sanction for;
justify: The circumstances warrant such measures.
- to give one's word for;
vouch for (often used with a clause to emphasize something asserted): I'll warrant he did!
- to give a formal assurance, or a guarantee or promise, to or for;
guarantee: to warrant someone honorable treatment; to warrant payment; to warrant safe delivery.
- to guarantee the quantity, quality, and other representations of (an article, product, etc.), as to a purchaser.
- to guarantee or secure title to (the purchaser of goods);
assure indemnification against loss to.
- to guarantee title of an estate or other granted property (to a grantee).
Searchsearch (sûrch),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to go or look through (a place, area, etc.) carefully in order to find something missing or lost: They searched the woods for the missing child. I searched the desk for the letter.
- to look at or examine (a person, object, etc.) carefully in order to find something concealed: He searched the vase for signs of a crack. The police searched the suspect for weapons.
- to explore or examine in order to discover: They searched the hills for gold.
- to look at, read, or examine (a record, writing, collection, repository, etc.) for information: to search a property title; He searched the courthouse for a record of the deed to the land.
- to look at or beneath the superficial aspects of to discover a motive, reaction, feeling, basic truth, etc.: He searched her face for a clue to her true feelings.
- to look into, question, or scrutinize: She searched her conscience.
- (of natural elements) to pierce or penetrate: The sunlight searched the room's dark corners.
- to uncover or find by examination or exploration (often fol. by out): to search out all the facts.
- to fire artillery over (an area) with successive changes in gun elevation.
- to examine (one or more files, as databases or texts) electronically, to locate specified items.
- to inquire, investigate, examine, or seek;
conduct an examination or investigation.
- search me, I don't know: Why has it taken so long to reach a decision? Search me.
- an act or instance of searching;
careful examination or investigation.
- the practice, on the part of naval officers of a belligerent nation, of boarding and examining a suspected neutral vessel at sea in order to ascertain its true nationality and determine if it is carrying contraband: the right of visit and search.
CaliforniaCal•i•for•nia (kal′ə fôrn′yə, -fôr′nē ə),USA pronunciation n.
Cal′i•for′nian, adj., n.
- a state in the W United States, on the Pacific coast. 23,668,562;
158,693 sq. mi. (411,015 sq. km). Cap.: Sacramento. Abbr.: CA (for use with zip code), Cal., Calif.
- Gulf of, an arm of the Pacific Ocean, extending NW between the coast of W Mexico and the peninsula of Lower California. ab. 750 mi. (1207 km) long;
62,600 sq. mi. (162,100 sq. km).
Magazinemag•a•zine (mag′ə zēn′, mag′ə zēn′),USA pronunciation n.
mag′a•zin′ish, mag′a•zin′y, adj.
- a publication that is issued periodically, usually bound in a paper cover, and typically contains essays, stories, poems, etc., by many writers, and often photographs and drawings, frequently specializing in a particular subject or area, as hobbies, news, or sports.
- a room or place for keeping gunpowder and other explosives, as in a fort or on a warship.
- a building or place for keeping military stores, as arms, ammunition, or provisions.
- a metal receptacle for a number of cartridges, inserted into certain types of automatic weapons and when empty removed and replaced by a full receptacle in order to continue firing.
- Also called magazine′ show′. [Radio and Television.]
- Also called newsmagazine. a regularly scheduled news program consisting of several short segments in which various subjects of current interest are examined, usually in greater detail than on a regular newscast.
- a program with a varied format that combines interviews, commentary, entertainment, etc.
- See magazine section.
- cartridge (def. 4).
- a supply chamber, as in a stove.
- a storehouse;
- a collection of war munitions.
Hi folks, this blog post is about Bench Warrant Search California #4 Kheiro Magazine. This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1344 x 980. This image's file size is just 126 KB. If You want to download It to Your laptop, you can Click here. You could too download more pictures by clicking the image below or see more at here: Bench Warrant Search California.
Along with picture, there's a lot of Bench Warrant Search California that is additional that you could opt for your living room. About the wall with a special shape, when you have a small livingroom, you can set a mirror like. Additionally, it offers a bigger watch, the mirror will surely enhance your room that is living. Craft, painting, etc can be also used by you.
That you do not need-to buy them in outlets if you like to enhance your walls. With make your own personal, for example, wall hangings of report to save lots of your hard earned money, you can also work with a wall design. There are many items that you are able to opt for your livingroom wall so that the space that is internal search more stunning. Should you choose not want to spend lots of income, the family area to produce their very own art can be decorated by you.
Bench Warrant Search California #4 Kheiro Magazine may present ideas and some ideas that one may utilize to create wallhangings livingroom to generate it appear modern and exclusive. Before undertaking great activity, you need to ready your surfaces a thorough cleanup. Washing the walls will assist you to begin to see the livingroom wallhangings look comfy and more refreshing views.
You need to be for making the most effective decoration to your family room wall innovative. It's because the surfaces were bare as it pertains to the majority of home-decorating living spaces are usually dull. Since an empty wall vacuum aan get that promotion on the guestroom.