Heatheat (hēt),USA pronunciation n.
- the state of a body perceived as having or generating a relatively high degree of warmth.
- the condition or quality of being hot: the heat of an oven.
- the degree of hotness;
temperature: moderate heat.
- the sensation of warmth or hotness: unpleasant heat.
- a bodily temperature higher than normal: the heat of a fever; the feeling of heat caused by physical exertion.
- added or external energy that causes a rise in temperature, expansion, evaporation, or other physical change.
- a nonmechanical energy transfer with reference to a temperature difference between a system and its surroundings or between two parts of the same system. Symbol: Q
- a hot condition of the atmosphere or physical environment;
hot season or weather.
- a period of hot weather.
- a sharp, pungent flavor, as that produced by strong spices.
- warmth or intensity of feeling;
passion: He spoke with much heat and at great length.
- maximum intensity in an activity, condition, etc.;
the height of any action, situation, or the like: the heat of battle; the heat of passion.
- extreme pressure, as of events, resulting in tension or strain: In the heat of his hasty departure he forgot his keys.
- a single intense effort;
a sustained, concentrated, and continuous operation: The painting was finished at a heat.
- intensified pressure, esp. in a police investigation.
- the police.
- armed protection, esp. a pistol, revolver, or other firearm: All guards carry some heat.
- a single course in or division of a race or other contest.
- a race or other contest in which competitors attempt to qualify for entry in the final race or contest.
- a single operation of heating, as of metal in a furnace, in the treating and melting of metals.
- a quantity of metal produced by such an operation.
- sexual receptiveness in animals, esp. females.
- the period or duration of such receptiveness: to be in heat.
- to make hot or warm (often fol. by up).
- to excite emotionally;
inflame or rouse with passion.
- to become hot or warm (often fol. by up).
- to become excited emotionally.
- heat up, to increase or become more active or intense: Business competition will heat up toward the end of the year.
Lamplamp (lamp),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various devices furnishing artificial light, as by electricity or gas. Cf. fluorescent lamp, incandescent lamp.
- a container for an inflammable liquid, as oil, which is burned at a wick as a means of illumination.
- a source of intellectual or spiritual light: the lamp of learning.
- any of various devices furnishing heat, ultraviolet, or other radiation: an infrared lamp.
- a celestial body that gives off light, as the moon or a star.
- a torch.
- lamps, the eyes.
- smell of the lamp, to give evidence of laborious study or effort: His dissertation smells of the lamp.
- to look at;
Hello folks, this attachment is about Heat Lamp (ordinary Bulbs For Heat Lamps #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 738 x 684. It's file size is only 67 KB. Wether You ought to download It to Your computer, you could Click here. You could also see more images by clicking the following photo or read more at this article: Bulbs For Heat Lamps.
Lumber surfaces there are so many different colors on the market on the market I am sure there's a product to fit makers to even the wildest ideas. While forcing on the boundaries of traditional-style and being imaginative is always delightful within the interiordesign sector continues to be extremely important to follow along with specified guidelines and directions in order to avoid several of the Heat Lamp (ordinary Bulbs For Heat Lamps #1) manner that is faults upsetting.
The room size, structure and coloring of the colour of the furniture, high ceilings as well as the walls should really be your concern whenever choosing hues on your flooring. For that remaining layout to reach your goals must be secondary shades. The floor that is newest should fit the timber floors that are prevailing to keep up the reliability and stream of the home.
Avoid dim floor in a tiny space with dark walls - it'll create the area more thick and depressing (observe surfaces made of dark wood). Black shades bring the heat of decor's other aspects out. For walls and light colored surfaces roofs go in areas with low.
Under you'll discover some tips that are impressive although simple to take into account when choosing the Heat Lamp (ordinary Bulbs For Heat Lamps #1) for the interior.