Yeastyeast (yēst),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various small, single-celled fungi of the phylum Ascomycota that reproduce by fission or budding, the daughter cells often remaining attached, and that are capable of fermenting carbohydrates into alcohol and carbon dioxide.
- any of several yeasts of the genus Saccharomyces, used in brewing alcoholic beverages, as a leaven in baking breads, and in pharmacology as a source of vitamins and proteins. Cf. bottom yeast, brewer's yeast, top yeast.
- something that causes ferment or agitation.
- to ferment.
- to be covered with froth.
Infectionin•fec•tion (in fek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- an act or fact of infecting;
state of being infected.
- an infecting with germs of disease, as through the medium of infected insects, air, water, or clothing.
- an infecting agency or influence.
- an infectious disease: Is this infection very dangerous?
- the condition of suffering an infection.
- corruption of another's opinions, beliefs, moral principles, etc.;
- an influence or impulse passing from one to another and affecting feeling or action.
- (in Celtic languages) assimilation in which a vowel is influenced by a following vowel or semivowel;
Atat1 (at; unstressed ət, it),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate a point or place occupied in space);
in, on, or near: to stand at the door; at the bottom of the barrel.
- (used to indicate a location or position, as in time, on a scale, or in order): at zero; at age 65; at the end; at the lowest point.
- (used to indicate presence or location): at home; at hand.
- (used to indicate amount, degree, or rate): at great speed; at high altitudes.
- (used to indicate a direction, goal, or objective);
toward: Aim at the mark. Look at that.
- (used to indicate occupation or involvement): at work; at play.
- (used to indicate a state or condition): at ease; at peace.
- (used to indicate a cause or source): She was annoyed at his stupidity.
- (used to indicate a method or manner): He spoke at length.
- (used to indicate relative quality or value): at one's best; at cost.
- be at (someone), to be sexually aggressive toward (a person): She's pregnant again because he's at her morning, noon, and night.
- where it's at, [Informal.]the place where the most interesting or exciting things happen: Emma says that Rome is definitely where it's at now.
the numerals in the ancient Roman system of notation, still used for certain limited purposes, as in some pagination, dates on buildings, etc. The common basic symbols are I (=1), V (=5), X (=10), L (=50), C (=100), D (=500), and M (=1000). The Roman numerals for one to nine are: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX. A bar over a letter multiplies it by 1000;
thus, X̄ equals 10,000. Integers are written according to these two rules: If a letter is immediately followed by one of equal or lesser value, the two values are added;
thus, XX equals 20, XV equals 15, VI equals 6. If a letter is immediately followed by one of greater value, the first is subtracted from the second;
thus, IV equals 4, XL equals 40, CM equals 900. Examples: XLVII(=47), CXVI(=116), MCXX(=1120), MCMXIV(=1914). Roman numerals may be written in lowercase letters, though they appear more commonly in capitals.
Sectionsec•tion (sek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a part that is cut off or separated.
- a distinct part or subdivision of anything, as an object, country, community, class, or the like: the poor section of town; the left section of a drawer.
- a distinct part or subdivision of a writing, as of a newspaper, legal code, chapter, etc.: the financial section of a daily paper; section 2 of the bylaws.
- one of a number of parts that can be fitted together to make a whole: sections of a fishing rod.
- (in most of the U.S. west of Ohio) one of the 36 numbered subdivisions, each one square mile (2.59 sq. km or 640 acres), of a township.
- an act or instance of cutting;
separation by cutting.
- the making of an incision.
- an incision.
- a thin slice of a tissue, mineral, or the like, as for microscopic examination.
- a representation of an object as it would appear if cut by a plane, showing its internal structure.
- a small unit consisting of two or more squads.
- Also called staff section. any of the subdivisions of a staff.
- a small tactical division in naval and air units.
- a division of a sleeping car containing both an upper and a lower berth.
- a length of trackage, roadbed, signal equipment, etc., maintained by one crew.
- any of two or more trains, buses, or the like, running on the same route and schedule at the same time, one right behind the other, and considered as one unit, as when a second is necessary to accommodate more passengers than the first can carry: On holidays the New York to Boston train runs in three sections.
- a segment of a naturally segmented fruit, as of an orange or grapefruit.
- a division of an orchestra or band containing all the instruments of one class: a rhythm section.
- [Bookbinding.]signature (def. 8).
- Also called section mark. a mark used to indicate a subdivision of a book, chapter, or the like, or as a mark of reference to a footnote.
- [Theat.]one of a series of circuits for controlling certain lights, as footlights.
- shape (def. 12).
- to cut or divide into sections.
- to cut through so as to present a section.
- to make an incision.
Sitesite (sīt),USA pronunciation n., v., sit•ed, sit•ing.
- the position or location of a town, building, etc., esp. as to its environment: the site of our summer cabin.
- the area or exact plot of ground on which anything is, has been, or is to be located: the site of ancient Troy.
- See Web site.
- to place in or provide with a site;
- to put in position for operation, as artillery: to site a cannon.
Howdy , this picture is about Yeast Infection At C Section Site (attractive C Section Incision Site #8). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 983 x 734. This image's file size is only 91 KB. Wether You decided to save It to Your PC, you should Click here. You may too download more pictures by clicking the photo below or see more at this article: C Section Incision Site.
Blinds are among the critical elements in a space. Yeast Infection At C Section Site (attractive C Section Incision Site #8) able to dam the sunshine is also shiny around the other hand can also be in a position to protect area of the area so as not obvious from the external and on the outside. So great blackout function till there's seldom an area that had a screen with no blinds.
To create a beneficial mix of decoration of the area through the choice of ideal curtains, we ought to be watchful within the mix and match of colors, patterns, along with the layer materials with all the idea of place along with the size and shape of the screen itself. Not just that, the selection blackout also needs to be adapted to paint the surfaces the distinction isn't it as well as as though the drapes have a colour that is not in tranquility together with the shade of the wall color, the effect will look weird?
Drapes than helpful in terms of function, may also be treated being a component of decor that will enhance the room. These items can be combined with the topic of the space as well as types and types of windows in order provide another bedroom decoration and in the future together.