the numerals in the ancient Roman system of notation, still used for certain limited purposes, as in some pagination, dates on buildings, etc. The common basic symbols are I (=1), V (=5), X (=10), L (=50), C (=100), D (=500), and M (=1000). The Roman numerals for one to nine are: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX. A bar over a letter multiplies it by 1000;
thus, X̄ equals 10,000. Integers are written according to these two rules: If a letter is immediately followed by one of equal or lesser value, the two values are added;
thus, XX equals 20, XV equals 15, VI equals 6. If a letter is immediately followed by one of greater value, the first is subtracted from the second;
thus, IV equals 4, XL equals 40, CM equals 900. Examples: XLVII(=47), CXVI(=116), MCXX(=1120), MCMXIV(=1914). Roman numerals may be written in lowercase letters, though they appear more commonly in capitals.
Sectionsec•tion (sek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a part that is cut off or separated.
- a distinct part or subdivision of anything, as an object, country, community, class, or the like: the poor section of town; the left section of a drawer.
- a distinct part or subdivision of a writing, as of a newspaper, legal code, chapter, etc.: the financial section of a daily paper; section 2 of the bylaws.
- one of a number of parts that can be fitted together to make a whole: sections of a fishing rod.
- (in most of the U.S. west of Ohio) one of the 36 numbered subdivisions, each one square mile (2.59 sq. km or 640 acres), of a township.
- an act or instance of cutting;
separation by cutting.
- the making of an incision.
- an incision.
- a thin slice of a tissue, mineral, or the like, as for microscopic examination.
- a representation of an object as it would appear if cut by a plane, showing its internal structure.
- a small unit consisting of two or more squads.
- Also called staff section. any of the subdivisions of a staff.
- a small tactical division in naval and air units.
- a division of a sleeping car containing both an upper and a lower berth.
- a length of trackage, roadbed, signal equipment, etc., maintained by one crew.
- any of two or more trains, buses, or the like, running on the same route and schedule at the same time, one right behind the other, and considered as one unit, as when a second is necessary to accommodate more passengers than the first can carry: On holidays the New York to Boston train runs in three sections.
- a segment of a naturally segmented fruit, as of an orange or grapefruit.
- a division of an orchestra or band containing all the instruments of one class: a rhythm section.
- [Bookbinding.]signature (def. 8).
- Also called section mark. a mark used to indicate a subdivision of a book, chapter, or the like, or as a mark of reference to a footnote.
- [Theat.]one of a series of circuits for controlling certain lights, as footlights.
- shape (def. 12).
- to cut or divide into sections.
- to cut through so as to present a section.
- to make an incision.
Surgicalsur•gi•cal (sûr′ji kəl),USA pronunciation adj.
- pertaining to or involving surgery or surgeons.
- used in surgery.
- characterized by extreme precision or incisiveness: a surgical air strike against enemy targets.
Procedurepro•ce•dure (prə sē′jər),USA pronunciation n.
- an act or a manner of proceeding in any action or process;
- a particular course or mode of action.
- any given mode of conducting legal, parliamentary, or other business, esp. litigation and judicial proceedings.
- the sequence of actions or instructions to be followed in solving a problem or accomplishing a task.
- Also called subprogram. a group of statements that may be used at one or more points in a computer program.
Hello guys, this image is about C Section Surgical Procedure #3 Courtesy Monique Reese. This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 672 x 504. This picture's file size is just 49 KB. Wether You ought to save This image to Your laptop, you could Click here. You could too see more photos by clicking the picture below or read more at this article: C Section Surgical Procedure.
When combined with all the proper feature shades like shades-of gold, light-blue green, C Section Surgical Procedure #3 Courtesy Monique Reese could be awesome hues for the room. Shining extras tranquil and can make your house more beautiful. It is using orange color was spoton, not-too shiny but soothing and it is the very best color for your bedroom.
Selecting a color-scheme you want and allow you to experience many comfy could be the most important thing that you need to contemplate. Don't neglect to be sure that whatever color blend you choose must correspond to every aspect in your bedroom.
This color is so combinations perfectly together with the color palette and accessories used in this bedroom develop room style with color choices above will help you evaluate your house on a color scheme that is most cozy for you.The rooms are properly designed to begin selecting the most appropriate coloring.