the numerals in the ancient Roman system of notation, still used for certain limited purposes, as in some pagination, dates on buildings, etc. The common basic symbols are I (=1), V (=5), X (=10), L (=50), C (=100), D (=500), and M (=1000). The Roman numerals for one to nine are: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX. A bar over a letter multiplies it by 1000;
thus, X̄ equals 10,000. Integers are written according to these two rules: If a letter is immediately followed by one of equal or lesser value, the two values are added;
thus, XX equals 20, XV equals 15, VI equals 6. If a letter is immediately followed by one of greater value, the first is subtracted from the second;
thus, IV equals 4, XL equals 40, CM equals 900. Examples: XLVII(=47), CXVI(=116), MCXX(=1120), MCMXIV(=1914). Roman numerals may be written in lowercase letters, though they appear more commonly in capitals.
Sectionsec•tion (sek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a part that is cut off or separated.
- a distinct part or subdivision of anything, as an object, country, community, class, or the like: the poor section of town; the left section of a drawer.
- a distinct part or subdivision of a writing, as of a newspaper, legal code, chapter, etc.: the financial section of a daily paper; section 2 of the bylaws.
- one of a number of parts that can be fitted together to make a whole: sections of a fishing rod.
- (in most of the U.S. west of Ohio) one of the 36 numbered subdivisions, each one square mile (2.59 sq. km or 640 acres), of a township.
- an act or instance of cutting;
separation by cutting.
- the making of an incision.
- an incision.
- a thin slice of a tissue, mineral, or the like, as for microscopic examination.
- a representation of an object as it would appear if cut by a plane, showing its internal structure.
- a small unit consisting of two or more squads.
- Also called staff section. any of the subdivisions of a staff.
- a small tactical division in naval and air units.
- a division of a sleeping car containing both an upper and a lower berth.
- a length of trackage, roadbed, signal equipment, etc., maintained by one crew.
- any of two or more trains, buses, or the like, running on the same route and schedule at the same time, one right behind the other, and considered as one unit, as when a second is necessary to accommodate more passengers than the first can carry: On holidays the New York to Boston train runs in three sections.
- a segment of a naturally segmented fruit, as of an orange or grapefruit.
- a division of an orchestra or band containing all the instruments of one class: a rhythm section.
- [Bookbinding.]signature (def. 8).
- Also called section mark. a mark used to indicate a subdivision of a book, chapter, or the like, or as a mark of reference to a footnote.
- [Theat.]one of a series of circuits for controlling certain lights, as footlights.
- shape (def. 12).
- to cut or divide into sections.
- to cut through so as to present a section.
- to make an incision.
Surgicalsur•gi•cal (sûr′ji kəl),USA pronunciation adj.
- pertaining to or involving surgery or surgeons.
- used in surgery.
- characterized by extreme precision or incisiveness: a surgical air strike against enemy targets.
Procedurepro•ce•dure (prə sē′jər),USA pronunciation n.
- an act or a manner of proceeding in any action or process;
- a particular course or mode of action.
- any given mode of conducting legal, parliamentary, or other business, esp. litigation and judicial proceedings.
- the sequence of actions or instructions to be followed in solving a problem or accomplishing a task.
- Also called subprogram. a group of statements that may be used at one or more points in a computer program.
Hello , this image is about C Section Surgical Procedure #1 Cesarean Group Pics. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 480 x 480. This blog post's file size is just 36 KB. Wether You want to download This image to Your laptop, you can Click here. You also too download more attachments by clicking the following picture or read more at here: C Section Surgical Procedure.
We'd want to speak about some tips on timber flooring colors, before talking about C Section Surgical Procedure #1 Cesarean Group Pics. Black and black shades are a popular selection for painters' broadcasters, contemporary decorations and fashionable. Contaminated natural wood or standard brown coloring which is excellent in case you favor a vintage look. Color level and daring (various shades of reddish: maple and ash Jatoba or tainted while in the same colour) that is ideal for professional decorations, practices along with other substantial spots where the ground becomes a main element of the decoration.
While the C Section Surgical Procedure #1 Cesarean Group Pics photos and online house planner can give of exactly what the final consequence might be a general concept, there is no better solution to decide the colour of a floor rather than taking a look at the sample site in day light.
Crimson timber shades , brown and warm silver could make your room cozy. Bright and ground that is dull will make your space huge. Choose organic shaded timber floor in matt end when the ability to conceal scrapes and a little dent are a must. Understand that the colors should enhance eachother and contrast. The floor can't have identical hues as surfaces and furniture.