Crewcrew1 (kro̅o̅),USA pronunciation n.
- a group of persons involved in a particular kind of work or working together: the crew of a train; a wrecking crew.
- the people who sail or operate a ship or boat.
- the common sailors of a ship's company.
- a particular gang of a ship's company.
- the people who fly or operate an aircraft or spacecraft.
- the team that rows a racing shell: varsity crew.
- the sport of racing with racing shells: He went out for crew in his freshman year.
- a company;
crowd: He and his crew of friends filled the room.
- any force or band of armed men.
- to serve as a member of a crew on (a ship, aircraft, etc.).
- to obtain or employ a crew for (a ship, aircraft, etc.).
- to serve as a member of a crew.
Jumpjump ( jump),USA pronunciation v.i.
- to spring clear of the ground or other support by a sudden muscular effort;
leap: to jump into the air; to jump out a window.
- to rise suddenly or quickly: He jumped from his seat when she entered.
- to move or jerk suddenly, as from surprise or shock: He jumped when the firecracker exploded.
- to obey quickly and energetically;
hustle: The waiter was told to jump when the captain signaled.
- to be full of activity;
bustle: The whole town is jumping with excitement.
- to start a campaign, program, military attack, etc.;
launch an activity, esp. of major proportions (usually fol. by off): The march jumped off early in the morning.
- [Checkers.]to move from one side of an opponent's piece to a vacant square on the opposite side, thus capturing the opponent's piece.
- to rise suddenly in amount, price, etc.: Costs jumped again thisquarter.
- to pass abruptly, ignoring intervening steps or deliberation: to jump to a conclusion.
- to change abruptly: The traffic light jumped from green to red.
- to move or change suddenly, haphazardly, aimlessly, or after a short period: He jumped from job to job.
- to pass or go aimlessly: He jumped from one thing to another without being able to concentrate on anything.
- to omit letters, numbers, etc.;
skip: This typewriter jumps and needs repairing.
- to parachute from an airplane.
- to take eagerly;
seize (often fol. by at): He jumped at the offer of a free trip.
- to enter into something with vigor (usually fol. by in or into): She jumped into the discussion right away.
- to advance rapidly from one level to another, esp. in rank;
pass through or skip intermediate stages in a forward or upward progression: He jumped from clerk to general manager in a year.
- [Motion Pictures.](of a shot or frame) to fail to line up properly with the preceding or following frames because of a mechanical fault in the camera or projector.
- [Bridge.]to make a jump bid: She jumped from three clubs to four spades.
- (of newspaper copy) to continue on a subsequent page, following intervening copy (opposed to turn).
- to leap or spring over: to jump a narrow stream.
- to cause to leap: She jumped the horse over the fence.
- to skip or pass over;
bypass: to jump the third grade in school.
- to elevate or advance, esp. in rank, by causing to skip or pass rapidly through intermediate stages: The boss jumped his son from mail clerk to plant manager.
- to move past or start before (a signal);
anticipate: One car jumped the red light and collided with a truck.
- to increase sharply: The store jumped its prices.
- to capture (an opponent's piece) by leaping over.
- to attack or pounce upon without warning, as from ambush: The thugs jumped him in a dark alley.
- [Bridge.]to raise (the bid) by more than necessary to reach the next bidding level, esp. as a signal to one's partner.
- to abscond from;
leave: The robbers jumped town.
- to flee or escape from.
- to seize or occupy illegally or forcibly (a mining claim or the like), as on the ground of some flaw in the holder's title.
- (of trains, trolleys, etc.) to spring off or leave (the track).
- to get on board (a train, bus, etc.) quickly or with little planning or preparation for the trip: He jumped a plane for Chicago.
- to continue (a story) from one page to another over intervening copy.
- to thicken (a bar or the like) by striking the end;
upset (often fol. by up).
- (vulgar). to engage in an act of coitus with.
- to connect (a dead battery) to a live battery by attaching booster cables between the respective terminals.
- jump aboard or on board, to join a group, activity, etc., esp. one that has been operating or functioning for some time: After some hesitation, he jumped aboard and contributed heavily to the campaign.
- jump all over someone, to reprimand;
criticize: You don't have to jump all over me just because I'm a little late.
- jump bail. See bail 1 (def. 5).
- jump down someone's throat. See throat (def. 10).
- jump in or into with both feet, to join or enter into exuberantly, eagerly, hastily, etc.
- jump on, to blame or rebuke;
reprimand: He'll jump on anyone who contradicts him.
- jump ship. See ship (def. 5).
- jump the gun. See gun 1 (def. 9).
- an act or instance of jumping;
- a space, obstacle, apparatus, or the like, cleared or to be cleared in a leap.
- a short or hurried journey.
- a descent by parachute from an airplane.
- a sudden rise in amount, price, etc.: a considerable jump in the stock market.
- a sudden upward or other movement of an inanimate object.
- an abrupt transition from one point or thing to another, with omission of what intervenes: The speaker made an unexplained jump in topic.
- a move or one of a series of moves: The gangster stayed one jump ahead of the police.
- any of several contests that feature a leap or jump. Cf. broad jump, high jump.
- [Motion Pictures.]a break in the continuity of action due to a failure to match the action of one frame with the following one of the same scene.
- a sudden start as from nervous excitement: He gave a jump when the firecracker went off.
- the act of taking an opponent's piece by leaping over it to an unoccupied square.
- the jumps, restlessness;
- Also called breakover. the part of a story continued on another page.
- the difference in limit values at a jump discontinuity of a given function.
- jump-start (def. 1).
- get or have the jump on, to get or have a head start or an initial advantage over: They got the jump on us in selling the item, but we finally caught up.
- on the jump, in a hurry;
running about: Lively youngsters keep their parents on the jump.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of swing.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of jazz;
played at a bright tempo.
Seatseat (sēt),USA pronunciation n.
- something designed to support a person in a sitting position, as a chair, bench, or pew;
a place on or in which one sits.
- the part of a chair, sofa, or the like, on which one sits.
- the part of the body on which one sits;
- the part of the garment covering it: the seat of one's pants.
- a manner of or posture used in sitting, as on a horse.
- something on which the base of an object rests.
- the base itself.
- a place in which something belongs, occurs, or is established;
- a place in which administrative power or the like is centered: the seat of the government.
- a part of the body considered as the place in which an emotion or function is centered: The heart is the seat of passion.
- the office or authority of a king, bishop, etc.: the episcopal seat.
- a space in which a spectator or patron may sit;
accommodation for sitting, as in a theater or stadium.
- right of admittance to such a space, esp. as indicated by a ticket.
- a right to sit as a member in a legislative or similar body: to hold a seat in the senate.
- a right to the privileges of membership in a stock exchange or the like.
- by the seat of one's pants, using experience, instinct, or guesswork.
- to place on a seat or seats;
cause to sit down.
- to usher to a seat or find a seat for: to be seated in the front row.
- to have seats for;
accommodate with seats: a theater that seats 1200 people.
- to put a seat on or into (a chair, garment, etc.).
- to install in a position or office of authority, in a legislative body, etc.
- to fit (a valve) with a seat.
- to attach to or place firmly in or on something as a base: Seat the telescope on the tripod.
- (of a cap, valve, etc.) to be closed or in proper position: Be sure that the cap of the dipstick seats.
Hello , this post is about Crew Jump Seat (marvelous Cabin Crew Jump Seat #6). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 760 x 1013. This attachment's file size is just 56 KB. Wether You ought to save This attachment to Your PC, you might Click here. You might too download more attachments by clicking the following picture or see more at here: Cabin Crew Jump Seat.
Wood surfaces you will find so many different colors out there in the market then I am certain an item is to match perhaps the wildest ideas manufacturers. Although pushing on the limitations of traditional style and being innovative is obviously pleasant in the interiordesign market is still essential to follow guidelines and particular principles to avoid a few of the mistakes embarrassing Crew Jump Seat (marvelous Cabin Crew Jump Seat #6) fashion.
Under you will locate some ideas that are simple-but noteworthy when deciding on the Crew Jump Seat (marvelous Cabin Crew Jump Seat #6) for your interior to remember.
Avoid using dark ground in a little place with dim walls - it'll make the room more thick and dismal (observe how surfaces manufactured from dark wood). Dark hues bring the heat of another components of design out. For light-colored floors and walls ceilings go in suites with minimal.
Cozy silver, brown and crimson wood colors can make your bedroom cozy. Ground that is gray and white could make your space spacious. Opt for normal colored timber floor in matt finish in the event the ability to hide a little dent and scratches are a must. Remember that the hues must enhance distinction and eachother. The ground can not have identical shades as walls and furniture.
Color, surface and the area size of the color of the furniture, large ceilings as well as the surfaces ought to be your first thought whenever choosing hues for your floor. For your closing design to reach your goals ought to be supporting shades. The ground that is newest should match the prevailing timber surfaces to keep the house's reliability and stream.
Black and black colors really are a common decision for performers' studios, contemporary rooms and fashionable. Polluted if you desire a classic search conventional brown color or normal timber which can be excellent. Color level and vibrant (numerous shades-of reddish: oak and ash Jatoba or tainted within the same shade) that's perfect for industrial rooms, practices and other significant rooms where the floor becomes a central element of the design.
While the Crew Jump Seat (marvelous Cabin Crew Jump Seat #6) photos and online space advisor can provide of what the ultimate consequence may be a general concept, there is no greater solution to ascertain the colour of a floor as opposed to looking at the taste location in natural light.