Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Newnew (no̅o̅, nyo̅o̅),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., n.
- of recent origin, production, purchase, etc.; having but lately come or been brought into being: a new book.
- of a kind now existing or appearing for the first time;
novel: a new concept of the universe.
- having but lately or but now come into knowledge: a new chemical element.
- unfamiliar or strange (often fol. by to): ideas new to us; to visit new lands.
- having but lately come to a place, position, status, etc.: a reception for our new minister.
- unaccustomed (usually fol. by to): people new to such work.
- coming or occurring afresh;
additional: new gains.
- fresh or unused: to start a new sheet of paper.
- (of physical or moral qualities) different and better: The vacation made a new man of him.
- other than the former or the old: a new era; in the New World.
- being the later or latest of two or more things of the same kind: the New Testament; a new edition of Shakespeare.
- (cap.) (of a language) in its latest known period, esp. as a living language at the present time: New High German.
- recently or lately (usually used in combination): The valley was green with new-planted crops.
anew or afresh (often used in combination): roses new washed with dew; new-mown hay.
- something that is new;
a new object, quality, condition, etc.: Ring out the old, ring in the new.
StoweStowe (stō),USA pronunciation n.
- Harriet (Elizabeth) Beecher, 1811–96, U.S. abolitionist and novelist.
- a town in N Vermont: ski resort. 531.
Mountainmoun•tain (moun′tn),USA pronunciation n.
- a natural elevation of the earth's surface rising more or less abruptly to a summit, and attaining an altitude greater than that of a hill, usually greater than 2000 ft. (610 m).
- a large mass of something resembling this, as in shape or size.
- a huge amount: a mountain of incoming mail.
- (cap.) a steam locomotive having a four-wheeled front truck, eight driving wheels, and a two-wheeled rear truck. See table under Whyte classification.
- Also called moun′tain wine′. [Brit. Archaic.]a sweet Malaga wine.
- make a mountain out of a molehill. See molehill (def. 2).
- of or pertaining to mountains: mountain air.
- living, growing, or located in the mountains: mountain people.
- resembling or suggesting a mountain, as in size.
VermontVer•mont (vər mont′),USA pronunciation n.
- a state of the NE United States: a part of New England. 511,456;
9609 sq. mi. (24,885 sq. km). Cap.: Montpelier. Abbr.: VT (for use with zip code), Vt.
Hello there, this picture is about The New Stowe Mountain Cabins, Vermont ( Cabins Stowe Vt #7). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 729 x 1094. It's file size is just 110 KB. If You desired to save It to Your PC, you could Click here. You could also download more attachments by clicking the following image or see more at this article: Cabins Stowe Vt.
The New Stowe Mountain Cabins, Vermont ( Cabins Stowe Vt #7) isn't merely practical include your yard, but additionally boost ease. Merging garden table that is comprehensive and cozy seats may turn a backyard into a space dinners. Choose a yard stand smartly by following the tips described below. It's vital that you think about the backyard look that you would like. Do like you or a diningroom simply want to produce a destination for a relax you want to utilize?
Depending on your preferences, you'll be able to consider purchasing a garden table-based about the measurement and construction materials. If you use a yard stand having its advanced attributes, then you definitely must save money time on the preservation of the table in place of experiencing your occasion that is relaxing. You can buy a table manufactured from teak, fir wood or metal much maintenance does not be required by that.
You're able to prolong living of the yard table by stocking them when not being used in a spot that is guarded. You're able to place it in use in garage or the basement when not. Considering the ordered The New Stowe Mountain Cabins, Vermont ( Cabins Stowe Vt #7)'s quality. Take a peek in the products not based on cheapness backyard desk that is costly and found in the produce of garden table. This assures furniture to your garden will last longer than-expected a vegetable that long segmented increases, and it has thorns.