CadillacCad•il•lac (kad′l ak′; for 1 also Fr. ka dē yak′),USA pronunciation n.
An•toine de la Mothe (än twan′ də la môt′),USA pronunciation 1657?–1730, French colonial governor in North America: founder of Detroit.
- a city in NW Michigan. 10,199.
Auxiliary Territorial Service (organized in 1941 for women serving in the British army;
became part of army in 1949 as WRAC).
- American Temperance Society.
- American Tract Society.
- American Transport Service.
Interiorin•te•ri•or (in tēr′ē ər),USA pronunciation adj.
- being within; inside of anything;
further toward a center: the interior rooms of a house.
- of or pertaining to that which is within;
inside: an interior view.
- situated well inland from the coast or border: the interior towns of a country.
- of or pertaining to the inland.
- domestic: interior trade.
- private or hidden;
inner: interior negotiations of the council.
- pertaining to the mind or soul;
mental or spiritual: the interior life.
- the internal or inner part;
- the inside part of a building, considered as a whole from the point of view of artistic design or general effect, convenience, etc.
- a single room or apartment so considered.
- a pictorial representation of the inside of a room.
- the inland parts of a region, country, etc.: the Alaskan interior.
- the domestic affairs of a country as distinguished from its foreign affairs: the Department of the Interior.
- the inner or inward nature or character of anything.
- the largest open set contained in a given set, as the points in a circle not including the boundary.
Dimensionsdi•men•sion (di men′shən, dī-),USA pronunciation n.
- a property of space;
extension in a given direction: A straight line has one dimension, a parallelogram has two dimensions, and a parallelepiped has three dimensions.
- the generalization of this property to spaces with curvilinear extension, as the surface of a sphere.
- the generalization of this property to vector spaces and to Hilbert space.
- the generalization of this property to fractals, which can have dimensions that are noninteger real numbers.
- extension in time: Space-time has three dimensions of space and one of time.
- Usually, dimensions.
- measurement in length, width, and thickness.
importance: the dimensions of a problem.
- unit (def. 6).
size: Matter has dimension.
- a magnitude that, independently or in conjunction with other such magnitudes, serves to define the location of an element within a given set, as of a point on a line, an object in a space, or an event in space-time.
- the number of elements in a finite basis of a given vector space.
- any of a set of basic kinds of quantity, as mass, length, and time, in terms of which all other kinds of quantity can be expressed;
usually denoted by capital letters, with appropriate exponents, placed in brackets: The dimensions of velocity are[LT-1]. Cf. dimensional analysis.
- dimensions, the measurements of a woman's bust, waist, and hips, in that order: The chorus girl's dimensions were 38-24-36.
- See dimension lumber.
- to shape or fashion to the desired dimensions: Dimension the shelves so that they fit securely into the cabinet.
- to indicate the dimensions of an item, area, etc., on (a sketch or drawing).
Picturespic•ture (pik′chər),USA pronunciation n., v., -tured, -tur•ing.
- a visual representation of a person, object, or scene, as a painting, drawing, photograph, etc.: I carry a picture of my grandchild in my wallet.
- any visible image, however produced: pictures reflected in a pool of water.
- a mental image: a clear picture of how he had looked that day.
- a particular image or reality as portrayed in an account or description;
- a tableau, as in theatrical representation.
- See motion picture.
- pictures, Informal (older use). movies.
- a person, thing, group, or scene regarded as resembling a work of pictorial art in beauty, fineness of appearance, etc.: She was a picture in her new blue dress.
- the image or perfect likeness of someone else: He is the picture of his father.
- a visible or concrete embodiment of some quality or condition: the picture of health.
- a situation or set of circumstances: the economic picture.
- the image on a computer monitor, the viewing screen of a television set, or a motion-picture screen.
- to represent in a picture or pictorially, as by painting or drawing.
- to form a mental picture of;
imagine: He couldn't picture himself doing such a thing.
- to depict in words;
describe graphically: He pictured Rome so vividly that you half-believed you were there.
- to present or create as a setting;
portray: His book pictured the world of the future.
Motormo•tor (mō′tər),USA pronunciation n.
- a comparatively small and powerful engine, esp. an internal-combustion engine in an automobile, motorboat, or the like.
- any self-powered vehicle.
- a person or thing that imparts motion, esp. a contrivance, as a steam engine, that receives and modifies energy from some natural source in order to utilize it in driving machinery.
- Also called electric motor. a machine that converts electrical energy into mechanical energy, as an induction motor.
- motors, stocks or bonds in automobile companies.
- pertaining to or operated by a motor.
- of, for, by, or pertaining to motor vehicles: motor freight.
- designed or for automobiles, their drivers, or their passengers: The hotel has a motor lobby in its parking garage for picking up and discharging passengers.
- causing or producing motion.
- [Physiol.]conveying an impulse that results or tends to result in motion, as a nerve.
- Also, motoric. of, pertaining to, or involving muscular movement: a motor response; motor images.
- to ride or travel in an automobile;
drive: They motored up the coast.
- [Chiefly Brit.]to drive or transport by car: He motored his son to school.
Trendtrend (trend),USA pronunciation n.
- the general course or prevailing tendency;
drift: trends in the teaching of foreign languages; the trend of events.
vogue: the new trend in women's apparel.
- the general direction followed by a road, river, coastline, or the like.
- to have a general tendency, as events, conditions, etc.
- to tend to take a particular direction;
extend in some direction indicated.
- to veer or turn off in a specified direction, as a river, mountain range, etc.: The river trends toward the southeast.
Hi peoples, this blog post is about Cadillac Ats Interior Dimensions Great Pictures #8 Motor Trend. This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1884 x 1256. This blog post's file size is only 211 KB. Wether You ought to download It to Your PC, you can Click here. You could too download more photos by clicking the picture below or see more at here: Cadillac Ats Interior Dimensions.
In addition to updating the corner, use some factors contained in older properties, for instance, the choice of chic lounge cushions, wall hangings design pop-art, or possibly a vase of decorative containers. Choose that have variants of clean traces, surface and bigger colors. Merge these two models in a single spot. Eg modification of furniture that is classic with upholstery that's more contemporary.
Thus may be the home which is lengthy. Properly, it is possible to work this around by the addition of a Cadillac Ats Interior Dimensions Great Pictures #8 Motor Trend in a space that's also wide or changing characteristics. For example most along with room of the home, while half of the living room used as a storage
It may additionally integrate with numerous outdated table seats. Things such as platforms garden / huge potted crops rooftop, and rattan seats may also complement the wonder of the inner of the old house that is house.The isn't such as a house today. The team of place occasionally looks strange. As the bedroom is quite slim, eg consequently ample family room.