Candlecan•dle (kan′dl),USA pronunciation n., v., -dled, -dling.
- a long, usually slender piece of tallow or wax with an embedded wick that is burned to give light.
- something resembling a candle in appearance or use.
- (formerly) candela.
- Also called international candle. a unit of luminous intensity, defined as a fraction of the luminous intensity of a group of 45 carbon-filament lamps: used from 1909 to 1948 as the international standard.
- a unit of luminous intensity, equal to the luminous intensity of a wax candle of standard specifications: used prior to 1909 as the international standard. Abbr.: c., c
- burn the candle at both ends. See burn (def. 43).
- hold a candle to, to compare favorably with (usually used in the negative): She's smart, but she can't hold a candle to her sister.
- worth the candle, worth the trouble or effort involved (usually used in the negative): Trying to win them over to your viewpoint is not worth the candle.
- to examine (eggs) for freshness, fertility, etc., by holding them up to a bright light.
- to hold (a bottle of wine) in front of a lighted candle while decanting so as to detect sediment and prevent its being poured off with the wine.
Pillarpil•lar (pil′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- an upright shaft or structure, of stone, brick, or other material, relatively slender in proportion to its height, and of any shape in section, used as a building support, or standing alone, as for a monument: Gothic pillars; a pillar to commemorate Columbus.
- a natural formation resembling such a construction: a pillar of rock; a pillar of smoke.
- any upright, supporting part;
post: the pillar of a table.
- a person who is a chief supporter of a society, state, institution, etc.: a pillar of the community.
- [Horol.]any of several short parts for spacing and keeping in the proper relative positions two plates holding the bearings of a watch or clock movement.
- an isolated mass of rock or ore in a mine, usually serving as a roof support in early operations and later removed, wholly or in part.
- [Naut.]mast1 (def. 2).
- from pillar to post:
- aimlessly from place to place.
- uneasily from one bad situation or predicament to another.
- to provide or support with pillars.
Chandelierchan•de•lier (shan′dl ēr′),USA pronunciation n.
- a decorative, sometimes ornate, light fixture suspended from a ceiling, usually having branched supports for a number of lights.
Howdy there, this blog post is about Candle Pillar Chandelier #2 IMG_3794. This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 2661 x 3992. This photo's file size is only 2070 KB. If You ought to download It to Your PC, you have to Click here. You might too see more attachments by clicking the picture below or read more at this post: Candle Pillar Chandelier.
Philippines may be the earth's greatest stick producer. Rattan distribute and grow in a few areas, such as for example Sumatra, Kalimantan, Sulawesi, Java Tenggara. Rattan substance, the fresh material to keep home furniture such as tables, chairs, cabinets and surfaces might be applied within the use of space. Besides material having a combination of bamboo stick can be an important aspect in the interior of residential architecture bamboo.
The advent of artificial rattan furniture products along with a wide variety of wicker furniture style class supplies the versatility to find the furniture that is great fills the interior area your home.
Check each link Candle Pillar Chandelier #2 IMG_3794 cautiously whether there's chipped or a damaged. In addition to wooden furniture, rattan furniture also offers a weakness against termites that want to become granted anti- finish that is termite. As well as furniture from natural rattan, additionally, there are different alternative could be the artificial rattan furniture made of polyethylene, features a weight that is lighter, immune to mites and don't have any connection connections.