Dogsdog (dôg, dog),USA pronunciation n., v., dogged, dog•ging.
- a domesticated canid, Canis familiaris, bred in many varieties.
- any carnivore of the dogfamily Canidae, having prominent canine teeth and, in the wild state, a long and slender muzzle, a deep-chested muscular body, a bushy tail, and large, erect ears. Cf. canid.
- the male of such an animal.
- any of various animals resembling a dog.
- a despicable man or youth.
- a fellow in general: a lucky dog.
- dogs, feet.
- something worthless or of extremely poor quality: That used car you bought is a dog.
- an utter failure;
flop: Critics say his new play is a dog.
- [Slang.]an ugly, boring, or crude person.
- [Slang.]See hot dog.
- (cap.) [Astron.]either of two constellations, Canis Major or Canis Minor.
- any of various mechanical devices, as for gripping or holding something.
- a projection on a moving part for moving steadily or for tripping another part with which it engages.
- Also called gripper, nipper. a device on a drawbench for drawing the work through the die.
- a cramp binding together two timbers.
- an iron bar driven into a stone or timber to provide a means of lifting it.
- an andiron;
- a sundog or fogdog.
- a word formerly used in communications to represent the letter D.
- go to the dogs, [Informal.]to deteriorate;
degenerate morally or physically: This neighborhood is going to the dogs.
- lead a dog's life, to have an unhappy or harassed existence: He maintained that he led a dog's life in the army.
- let sleeping dogs lie, to refrain from action that would alter an existing situation for fear of causing greater problems or complexities.
- put on the dog, [Informal.]to assume an attitude of wealth or importance;
put on airs.
- to follow or track like a dog, esp. with hostile intent;
- to drive or chase with a dog or dogs.
- [Mach.]to fasten with dogs.
- dog it, [Informal.]
- to shirk one's responsibility;
loaf on the job.
- to retreat, flee, renege, etc.: a sponsor who dogged it when needed most.
Howdy peoples, this post is about Dogs - LoveToKnow ( Causes Of Blood In Stool In Dogs #6). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1737 x 1306. It's file size is just 173 KB. If You decided to save It to Your PC, you may Click here. You may too download more pictures by clicking the following photo or see more at this post: Causes Of Blood In Stool In Dogs.
Are you currently searching for the Dogs - LoveToKnow ( Causes Of Blood In Stool In Dogs #6)? If you want to truly have a livingroom that is appealing and beautiful, you should look at concerning the design of your living room as well as worry about furniture measures. You might also need to take into consideration to the harmony of your living room, when you opt to possess a decoration for your living room.
In addition to wallpaper, there is plenty of Causes Of Blood In Stool In Dogs that is other as you are able to choose for your family room. For instance, when you have a tiny living-room, you're able to set a mirror to the wall having a unique design. Additionally, it gives a wider view, your room that is living will be surely decorated by the reflection. Craft, painting, etc can be also used by you.
If you would like with an elegant look of your room that is living, decorating suggestions living wall as possible have for your living room is picture. There are plenty of wallpaper designs that are gorgeous that you could elect to accentuate your living room wall decor to make use of this kind, you should look at your living room's balance.
You should use this wallpaper in only a complete wallin your livingroom, in case your living room is filled with furniture. While it is simply used by you inside the wall, wallpaper really planning to enhance your livingroom.