11 pictures of Atlantic Rocky Coastline, Showing A Surf Area. Porto Covo, West Coast Of Portugal ( Coast & Country Cottages Salcombe #9)
AtlanticAt•lan•tic (at lan′tik),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to the Atlantic Ocean.
- of, pertaining to, or situated on the eastern seaboard of the U.S.: the Atlantic states.
- of or pertaining to the countries bordering the Atlantic Ocean, esp. those of North America and Europe.
- of or pertaining to the North Atlantic Treaty Organization or its members: the Atlantic Alliance.
- See Atlantic Ocean.
- a steam locomotive having a four-wheeled front truck, four driving wheels, and a two-wheeled rear truck. See table under Whyte classification.
Westwest (west),USA pronunciation n.
- a cardinal point of the compass, 90° to the left when facing north, corresponding to the point where the sun is seen to set. Abbr.: W
- the direction in which this point lies.
- (usually cap.) a region or territory situated in this direction, esp. the western part of the U.S., as distinguished from the East: a vacation trip through the West.
- (cap.) the western part of the world, as distinguished from the East or Orient;
- (cap.) the non-Communist countries of Western Europe and the Americas.
- directed or proceeding toward the west.
- coming from the west: a west wind.
- lying toward or situated in the west.
- [Eccles.]designating, lying toward, or in that part of a church opposite to and farthest from the altar.
- to, toward, or in the west: The car headed west.
- from the west: The wind blew west.
- go west, [Informal.]to die.
Coastcoast (kōst),USA pronunciation n.
- the land next to the sea;
seashore: the rocky coast of Maine.
- the region adjoining it: They live on the coast, a few miles from the sea.
- a hill or slope down which one may slide on a sled.
- a slide or ride down a hill or slope, as on a sled.
- [Obs.]the boundary or border of a country.
- the Coast, [Informal.](in the U.S. and Canada) the region bordering on the Pacific Ocean;
the West Coast: I'm flying out to the Coast next week.
- the coast is clear, no danger or impediment exists;
no persons are in the path or vicinity: The boys waited until the coast was clear before climbing over the wall.
- to slide on a sled down a snowy or icy hillside or incline.
- to descend a hill or the like, as on a bicycle, without using pedals.
- to continue to move or advance after effort has ceased;
keep going on acquired momentum: We cut off the car engine and coasted for a while.
- to advance or proceed with little or no effort, esp. owing to one's actual or former assets, as wealth, position, or name, or those of another: The actor coasted to stardom on his father's name.
- to sail along, or call at the various ports of, a coast.
- [Obs.]to proceed in a roundabout way.
- to cause to move along under acquired momentum: to coast a rocket around the sun.
- to proceed along or near the coast of.
- [Obs.]to keep alongside of (a person moving).
- [Obs.]to go by the side or border of.
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Hello there, this attachment is about Atlantic Rocky Coastline, Showing A Surf Area. Porto Covo, West Coast Of Portugal ( Coast & Country Cottages Salcombe #9). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 4780 x 2223. This attachment's file size is only 1157 KB. Wether You desired to download This photo to Your PC, you have to Click here. You could too see more images by clicking the following picture or read more at this article: Coast & Country Cottages Salcombe.
When paired together with the appropriate highlight shades like shades-of gold, blue green that is light Atlantic Rocky Coastline, Showing A Surf Area. Porto Covo, West Coast Of Portugal ( Coast & Country Cottages Salcombe #9) might be neat shades for the room. Shimmering accessories will make your area more spectacular and tranquil. It's the use of yellow colour is the most effective color for that bedroom and was spot on, not soothing although too brilliant.
This color is so mixes properly together with the color palate and extras used in this bedroom We hope room design with color selections above can help you assess your house over a color palette that's most cozy for you.The bedrooms are well-designed firstly deciding on the best colour.
Picking a color-scheme that you want and allow you to feel most relaxed may be the most critical issue that you need to contemplate. Do not forget to make sure that whatever colour combination you decide on should correspond to every aspect in your bedroom.