Crystalcrys•tal (kris′tl),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -taled, -tal•ing or (esp. Brit.) -talled, -tal•ling.
- a clear, transparent mineral or glass resembling ice.
- the transparent form of crystallized quartz.
- a solid body having a characteristic internal structure and enclosed by symmetrically arranged plane surfaces, intersecting at definite and characteristic angles.
- anything made of or resembling such a substance.
- a single grain or mass of a crystalline substance.
- glass of fine quality and a high degree of brilliance.
- articles, esp. glassware for the table and ornamental objects, made of such a glass.
- the glass or plastic cover over the face of a watch.
- the piece of germanium, silicon, galena, or the like forming the essential part of a crystal detector.
- the crystal detector itself.
- a quartz crystal ground in the shape of a rectangular parallelepiped, which vibrates strongly at one frequency when electric voltages of that frequency are placed across opposite sides: used to control the frequency of an oscillator(crystal oscillator), as of a radio transmitter.
- [Slang.]any stimulant drug in powder form, as methamphetamine or PCP.
- composed of crystal.
- resembling crystal;
- pertaining to or employing a crystal detector.
- indicating the fifteenth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- to make into crystal;
- to cover or coat with, or as if with, crystal (usually fol. by over).
Lakelake1 (lāk),USA pronunciation n.
- a body of fresh or salt water of considerable size, surrounded by land.
- any similar body or pool of other liquid, as oil.
- (go) jump in the lake, (used as an exclamation of dismissal or impatience.)
Cottagecot•tage (kot′ij),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house, usually of only one story.
- a small, modest house at a lake, mountain resort, etc., owned or rented as a vacation home.
- one of a group of small, separate houses, as for patients at a hospital, guests at a hotel, or students at a boarding school.
Hi folks, this blog post is about Crystal Lake Cottage (ordinary Cottages In Vermont #8). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 664 x 457. It's file size is only 80 KB. Wether You want to download It to Your computer, you may Click here. You may also download more pictures by clicking the picture below or read more at this post: Cottages In Vermont.
The advantages of this kind are genuine and organic. Color-correction can be achieved by way of a procedure for varnish. Nevertheless, this sort of wood flooring value supply fairly large because it is made of solid wood bits. The installment cause chemical smells from finishing and usually requires a long-time.
This sort of product isn't resistant to humidity. Where top of the layer resembles wood motif produced from a form of plastic this sort of lumber is truly a clone of the first wooden floors. As it is constructed of plastic-type whilst greater damage on resistance. But when you crave a warm atmosphere with natural motifs produced from the Crystal Lake Cottage (ordinary Cottages In Vermont #8) that is first Floor is certainly not the choice that is right.
The advantages of engineered wood flooring is usually called engineered parquet is in the process are created such that the normal problems that generally occur in solid wood including devaluation and bending doesn't occur, how the engineering technique coating where the layers of wood installed with wheat direction opposite together sheets, the most effective layer is constructed of venner (layers of lumber).