Superiorsu•pe•ri•or (sə pēr′ē ər, sŏŏ-),USA pronunciation adj.
- higher in station, rank, degree, importance, etc.: a superior officer.
- above the average in excellence, merit, intelligence, etc.: superior math students.
- of higher grade or quality: superior merchandise.
- greater in quantity or amount: superior numbers.
- showing a consciousness or feeling of being better than or above others: superior airs.
- not yielding or susceptible (usually fol. by to): to be superior to temptation.
- higher in place or position: We moved our camp to superior ground.
- situated above some other organ.
- (of a calyx) seeming to originate from the top of the ovary.
- (of an ovary) free from the calyx.
- (of an organ or part)
- higher in place or position;
situated above another.
- toward the head. Cf. inferior (def. 7).
- written or printed high on a line of text, as the "2'' in a2b;
superscript. Cf. inferior (def. 9).
- one superior to another.
- Also called superscript. a superior letter, number, or symbol. Cf. inferior (def. 11).
- [Eccles.]the head of a monastery, convent, or the like.
Advancead•vance (ad vans′, -väns′),USA pronunciation v., -vanced, -vanc•ing, n., adj.
- to move or bring forward: The general advanced his troops to the new position.
- to bring into consideration or notice;
propose: to advance reasons for a tax cut.
- to improve;
further: to advance one's interests.
- to raise in rank;
promote: The board of directors advanced him to president.
- to raise in rate or amount;
increase: to advance the price.
- to bring forward in time;
accelerate: to advance growth; to advance clocks one hour.
- to supply beforehand;
furnish on credit or before goods are delivered or work is done.
- to furnish as part of a stock or fund.
- to supply or pay in expectation of reimbursement: They advanced her $5000 against future royalties.
- to schedule at a later time or date: to advance a meeting from early to late fall.
- to do advance publicity for: to advance a rock singer's personal appearances; the most heavily advanced sports event in history.
- [Archaic.]to raise, as a banner.
- to move or go forward;
proceed: The troops advanced.
- to increase in quantity, value, price, etc.: His stock advanced three points.
- (of a color, form, etc., on a flat surface) to move toward or be perceived as moving toward an observer, esp. as giving the illusion of space. Cf. recede1 (def. 3).
- to improve or make progress.
- to grow or rise in importance, status, etc.: to advance in rank.
- to provide publicity;
do promotion: He was hired to advance for a best-selling author.
- a forward movement;
progress in space: the advance of the troops to the border.
improvement in importance, rank, etc.: his advance to the position of treasurer.
- Usually, advances.
- attempts at forming an acquaintanceship, reaching an agreement, or the like, made by one party.
- actions or words intended to be sexually inviting.
- addition to price;
rise in price: an advance on cottons.
- a giving beforehand;
a furnishing of something before an equivalent is received: An advance on his next month's salary permitted him to pay his debt on time.
- the money or goods thus furnished: He received $100 as an advance against future delivery.
- copy prepared before the event it describes has occurred: The morning papers carried advances on the ceremony, which will take place tonight.
- a press release, wire-service dispatch, or the like, as one containing the text or partial text of a speech, sent to arrive in advance of the event to which it is related. Cf. release copy.
- the leading body of an army.
- (formerly) the order or a signal to advance.
- publicity done before the appearance of a noted person, a public event, etc.: She was hired to do advance for the candidate.
- a person hired to do advance publicity for an event: He is regarded as the best advance in the business.
- an adjustment made in the setting of the distributor of an internal-combustion engine to generate the spark for ignition in each cylinder earlier in the cycle. Cf. retard (def. 5).
- a seaward movement of the shoreline.
- in advance, ahead of time;
beforehand: You must get your tickets in advance.
- in advance of, in front of;
before: Heralds walked in advance of the king.
- going or placed before: an advance section of a train.
- made or given ahead of time: an advance payment on a loan.
- issued ahead of time: an advance copy of the President's speech.
- having gone beyond others or beyond the average.
Mopmop1 (mop),USA pronunciation n., v., mopped, mop•ping.
- a bundle of coarse yarn, a sponge, or other absorbent material, fastened at the end of a stick or handle for washing floors, dishes, etc.
- a thick mass of hair.
- a polishing wheel having several layers of cloth secured by a boss.
- to rub, wipe, clean, or remove with a mop (often fol. by up): to mop up a spill.
- to wipe as if with a mop: to mop the face with a handkerchief.
- to clean or wipe with or as if with a mop (often fol. by up): First he swept, then he mopped up.
- mop the floor with. See floor (def. 15).
- mop up:
- to clear (ground, trenches, towns, etc.) of scattered or remaining enemy combatants after attacking forces have conquered the area.
- to dispose of;
finish: He mopped up the rest of his business and went on a vacation.
Sinksink (singk),USA pronunciation v., sank or, often, sunk;
sunk or sunk•en;
- to displace part of the volume of a supporting substance or object and become totally or partially submerged or enveloped;
fall or descend into or below the surface or to the bottom (often fol. by in or into): The battleship sank within two hours. His foot sank in the mud. Her head sinks into the pillows.
- to fall, drop, or descend gradually to a lower level: The river sank two feet during the dry spell.
- to settle or fall gradually, as a heavy structure: The tower is slowly sinking.
- to fall or collapse slowly from weakness, fatigue, distress, etc.: He gasped and sank to his knees.
- to slope downward;
dip: The field sinks toward the highway.
- to go down toward or below the horizon: the sun sinks in the west.
- to penetrate, permeate, or seep (usually fol. by in or into): Wipe the oil off before it sinks into the wood.
- to become engulfed or absorbed in or gradually to enter a state (usually fol. by in or into): to sink into slumber.
- to be or become deeply absorbed or involved in a mood or mental state (usually fol. by in or into): sunk in thought. She sank into despair.
- to pass or fall into some lower state, as of fortune, estimation, etc.;
degenerate: to sink into poverty.
- to decline or deteriorate in quality or worth.
- to fail in physical strength or health.
- to decrease in amount, extent, intensity, etc.: The temperature sank to 30° at noon.
- to become lower in volume, tone, or pitch: Her voice sank to a whisper.
- to enter or permeate the mind;
become known or understood (usually fol. by in or into): He said it four times before the words really sank in.
- to become concave;
become hollow, as the cheeks.
- to drop or fall gradually into a lower position: He sank down on the bench.
- to cause to become submerged or enveloped;
force into or below the surface;
cause to plunge in or down: The submarine sank the battleship. He sank his fist into the pillow.
- to cause to fall, drop, or descend gradually.
- to cause to penetrate: to sink an ax into a tree trunk.
- to lower or depress the level of: They sank the roadway by five feet.
- to bury, plant, or lay (a pipe, conduit, etc.) into or as if into the ground.
- to dig, bore, or excavate (a hole, shaft, well, etc.).
- to bring to a worse or lower state or status.
- to bring to utter ruin or collapse: Drinking and gambling sank him completely.
- to reduce in amount, extent, intensity, etc.
- to lower in volume, tone, or pitch.
- to suppress;
- to invest in the hope of making a profit or gaining some other return: He sank all his efforts into the business.
- to lose (money) in an unfortunate investment, enterprise, etc.
- to throw, shoot, hit, or propel (a ball) so that it goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: She sank the 10 ball into the side pocket.
- to execute (a stroke or throw) so that the ball goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: to sink a putt; to sink a free throw.
- sink one's teeth into:
- to bite deeply or vigorously.
- to do or enter into with great enthusiasm, concentration, conviction, etc.: to sink my teeth into solving the problem.
- a basin or receptacle, as in a kitchen or laundry, usually connected with a water supply and drainage system, for washing dishes, clothing, etc.
- a low-lying, poorly drained area where waters collect and sink into the ground or evaporate.
- sinkhole (def. 2).
- a place of vice or corruption.
- a drain or sewer.
- a device or place for disposing of energy within a system, as a power-consuming device in an electrical circuit or a condenser in a steam engine.
- any pond or pit for sewage or waste, as a cesspool or a pool for industrial wastes.
- any natural process by which contaminants are removed from the atmosphere.
Picturepic•ture (pik′chər),USA pronunciation n., v., -tured, -tur•ing.
- a visual representation of a person, object, or scene, as a painting, drawing, photograph, etc.: I carry a picture of my grandchild in my wallet.
- any visible image, however produced: pictures reflected in a pool of water.
- a mental image: a clear picture of how he had looked that day.
- a particular image or reality as portrayed in an account or description;
- a tableau, as in theatrical representation.
- See motion picture.
- pictures, Informal (older use). movies.
- a person, thing, group, or scene regarded as resembling a work of pictorial art in beauty, fineness of appearance, etc.: She was a picture in her new blue dress.
- the image or perfect likeness of someone else: He is the picture of his father.
- a visible or concrete embodiment of some quality or condition: the picture of health.
- a situation or set of circumstances: the economic picture.
- the image on a computer monitor, the viewing screen of a television set, or a motion-picture screen.
- to represent in a picture or pictorially, as by painting or drawing.
- to form a mental picture of;
imagine: He couldn't picture himself doing such a thing.
- to depict in words;
describe graphically: He pictured Rome so vividly that you half-believed you were there.
- to present or create as a setting;
portray: His book pictured the world of the future.
Imageim•age (im′ij),USA pronunciation n., v., -aged, -ag•ing.
- a physical likeness or representation of a person, animal, or thing, photographed, painted, sculptured, or otherwise made visible.
- an optical counterpart or appearance of an object, as is produced by reflection from a mirror, refraction by a lens, or the passage of luminous rays through a small aperture and their reception on a surface.
- a mental representation;
- a mental representation of something previously perceived, in the absence of the original stimulus.
semblance: We are all created in God's image.
copy: That child is the image of his mother.
- a symbol;
- the general or public perception of a company, public figure, etc., esp. as achieved by careful calculation aimed at creating widespread goodwill.
- a type;
embodiment: Red-faced and angry, he was the image of frustration.
- a description of something in speech or writing: Keats created some of the most beautiful images in the language.
- a figure of speech, esp. a metaphor or a simile.
- an idol or representation of a deity: They knelt down before graven images.
- the point or set of points in the range corresponding to a designated point in the domain of a given function.
- [Archaic.]an illusion or apparition.
- to picture or represent in the mind;
- to make an image of;
portray in sculpture, painting, etc.
- to project (photographs, film, etc.) on a surface: Familiar scenes were imaged on the screen.
- to reflect the likeness of;
- to set forth in speech or writing;
- to symbolize;
- to resemble.
- [Informal.]to create an image for (a company, public figure, etc.): The candidate had to be imaged before being put on the campaign trail.
- to transform (data) into an exact replica in a different form, as changing digital data to pixels for display on a CRT or representing a medical scan of a body part in digital form.
Howdy guys, this picture is about Superior Advance Tabco Mop Sink #1 Main Picture · Image Preview .. This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 756 x 756. This image's file size is just 24 KB. Wether You ought to save This post to Your computer, you have to Click here. You might too download more images by clicking the picture below or see more at here: Advance Tabco Mop Sink.
Can be your Advance Tabco Mop Sink? I know first. Toiletries and makeup at the back of the sink. The medicine cabinet was sloppy with gels, products, and unpredictable containers. The closet under the drain was packed in spills with sheets of toilet paper and everything was not ideal elsewhere.
Start with considering tiny than you would like to handle if possibly that appears like more work. How will you maximize the area you already have? Among the ideas is always to rearrange the space. Everyone includes a wardrobe there, but most of the people only throw factors in there before wreck isn't prepared. Alternatively, are you currently labeling them and contemplating benefiting from small storage bins?
Among the finest Superior Advance Tabco Mop Sink #1 Main Picture · Image Preview . I've found lately entails, not remodeling, but just rethinking your bathroom style. It is possible to enter concealed racks that could store and present from your makeup to some pretty knickknacks if you have an area. Of course, if you want to create your toiletries hidden, you can always put hidden cabinets and cabinets.