Doctorsdoc•tor (dok′tər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person licensed to practice medicine, as a physician, surgeon, dentist, or veterinarian.
- a person who has been awarded a doctor's degree: He is a Doctor of Philosophy.
- See Doctor of the Church.
- [Older Slang.]a cook, as at a camp or on a ship.
- [Mach.]any of various minor mechanical devices, esp. one designed to remedy an undesirable characteristic of an automatic process.
- [Angling.]any of several artificial flies, esp. the silver doctor.
- an eminent scholar and teacher.
- to give medical treatment to; act as a physician to: He feels he can doctor himself for just a common cold.
- to treat (an ailment);
apply remedies to: He doctored his cold at home.
- to restore to original or working condition;
mend: She was able to doctor the chipped vase with a little plastic cement.
- to tamper with;
falsify: He doctored the birthdate on his passport.
- to add a foreign substance to;
adulterate: Someone had doctored the drink.
- to revise, alter, or adapt (a photograph, manuscript, etc.) in order to serve a specific purpose or to improve the material: to doctor a play.
- to award a doctorate to: He did his undergraduate work in the U.S. and was doctored at Oxford.
- to practice medicine.
- [Older Use.]to take medicine;
receive medical treatment.
- (of an article being electroplated) to receive plating unevenly.
Officesof•fice (ô′fis, of′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor's office.
- a room assigned to a specific person or a group of persons in a commercial or industrial organization: Her office is next to mine.
- a business or professional organization: He went to work in an architect's office.
- the staff or designated part of a staff at a commercial or industrial organization: The whole office was at his wedding.
- a position of duty, trust, or authority, esp. in the government, a corporation, a society, or the like: She was elected twice to the office of president.
- employment or position as an official: to seek office.
- the duty, function, or part of a particular person or agency: to act in the office of adviser.
- (cap.) an operating agency or division of certain departments of the U.S. Government: Office of Community Services.
- (cap.) [Brit.]a major administrative unit or department of the national government: the Foreign Office.
- hint, signal, or warning;
- Often, offices. something, whether good or bad, done or said for or to another: He obtained a position through the offices of a friend.
- the prescribed order or form for a service of the church or for devotional use.
- the services so prescribed.
- Also called divine office. the prayers, readings from Scripture, and psalms that must be recited every day by all who are in major orders.
- a ceremony or rite, esp. for the dead.
- a service or task to be performed;
chore: little domestic offices.
- offices, [Chiefly Brit.]
- the parts of a house, as the kitchen, pantry, or laundry, devoted mainly to household work.
- the stables, barns, cowhouses, etc., of a farm.
- [Older Slang.]privy.
Hiringhire (hīər),USA pronunciation v., hired, hir•ing, n., adj.
- to engage the services of (a person or persons) for wages or other payment: to hire a clerk.
- to engage the temporary use of at a set price;
rent: to hire a limousine.
- hire on, to obtain employment;
take a job: They hired on as wranglers with the rodeo.
- hire out, to offer or exchange one's services for payment: He hired himself out as a handyman.
- the act of hiring.
- the state or condition of being hired.
- the price or compensation paid or contracted to be paid for the temporary use of something or for personal services or labor;
pay: The laborer is worthy of his hire.
- [Informal.]a person hired or to be hired: Most of our new hires are college-educated.
- for hire, available for use or service in exchange for payment. Also, on hire.
- available for hire;
rental: a hire car.
Nearnear (nēr),USA pronunciation adv., -er, -est, adj., -er, -est, prep., v.
to a point or place not far away: Come near so I won't have to shout.
- at, within, or to a short distance.
- close in time: The New Year draws near.
- close in relation;
closely with respect to connection, similarity, intimacy, etc. (often used in combination): a near-standing position.
- all but;
nearly: a period of near 30 years.
- close to the wind.
- [Archaic.]in a thrifty or stingy manner.
- being close by;
not distant: the near fields.
- being the lesser in distance: the near side.
- short or direct: the near road.
- close in time: the near future.
- closely related or connected: our nearest relatives.
- close to an original: a near translation.
- closely affecting one's interests or feelings: a matter of near consequence to one.
- intimate or familiar: a near friend.
- narrow or close: a near escape.
- thrifty or stingy: near with one's pocketbook.
- (of two draft animals hitched together) being on the driver's left (as opposed to off): The near horse is going lame.
- near at hand:
- in the immediate vicinity: There is a shopping area near at hand.
- in the near future;
soon: The departure is near at hand.
- at, to, or within a short distance, or no great distance, from or of: regions near the equator.
- close to in time: near the beginning of the year.
- close to a condition or state: He is near death.
- to come or draw near;
approach: The boat neared the dock. Storm clouds neared.
Meme (mē),USA pronunciation pron.
- the objective case of I, used as a direct or indirect object: They asked me to the party.Give me your hand.
- [Informal.](used instead of the pronoun I in the predicate after the verb to be): It's me.
- [Informal.](used instead of the pronoun my before a gerund): Did you hear about me getting promoted?
- of or involving an obsessive interest in one's own satisfaction: the me decade.
Howdy peoples, this image is about Doctors Offices Hiring Receptionist Near Me ( Doctors Offices Hiring Near Me #3). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 564 x 564. It's file size is only 33 KB. If You desired to save This image to Your PC, you can Click here. You might too see more attachments by clicking the image below or read more at this post: Doctors Offices Hiring Near Me.
But gray is really a natural coloring that tends nevertheless simple to match with hues that are other more contrast. So that the chosen coloring Doctors Offices Hiring Receptionist Near Me ( Doctors Offices Hiring Near Me #3) is suitable for people who need to utilize simple shades like white, but less. To get the mixture right coloring coloring, you should consider these tips and considerations in picking color combinations. First, pick a colour to paint the walls a vibrant shade combinations of gray.
The shiny colors are recommended listed here is not-so stunning brilliant color, because the color mixture of Doctors Offices Hiring Receptionist Near Me ( Doctors Offices Hiring Near Me #3) with colors that are dazzling may truly develop the effect desperate. Pick colors which might be smooth although shiny but soft. For example, light turf green, blue, red, yet others. Nevertheless you must choose the combination that is appropriate even though the combination with additional shades that are lighter or forbidden.