Miller Nominated As Next Chief Of Air Force Reserve (good Air Force Reserve Officer #7) Pictures Album
Millermill•er (mil′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who owns or operates a mill, esp. a mill that grinds grain into flour.
- See milling machine.
- any moth, esp. of the family Noctuidae, having wings that appear powdery.
Asas1 (az; unstressed əz),USA pronunciation adv.
- to the same degree, amount, or extent;
equally: I don't think it's as hot and humid today as it was yesterday.
- for example;
for instance: Some flowers, as the rose, require special care.
- thought to be or considered to be: the square as distinct from the rectangle; the church as separate from the state.
- in the manner (directed, agreed, promised, etc.): She sang as promised. He left as agreed.
- as well. See well 1 (def. 11).
- as well as. See well 1 (def. 12).
- (used correlatively after an adjective or adverb prec. by an adverbial phrase, the adverbial as, or another adverb) to such a degree or extent that: It came out the same way as it did before. You are as good as you think you are.
- (without antecedent) in the degree, manner, etc., of or that: She's good as gold. Do as we do.
- at the same time that;
when: as you look away.
because: As you are leaving last, please turn out the lights.
- though: Questionable as it may be, we will proceed.
- with the result or purpose: He said it in a voice so loud as to make everyone stare.
- [Informal.](in dependent clauses) that: I don't know as I do.
- [Midland and Southern U.S. and Brit. Dial.]than.
- as … as, (used to express similarity or equality in a specified characteristic, condition, etc., as between one person or thing and another): as rich as Croesus.
- as far as, to the degree or extent that: It is an excellent piece of work, as far as I can tell.
- as for or to, with respect to;
in reference to: As for staying away, I wouldn't think of it.
- as good as:
- equivalent to;
practically: as good as new.
- true to;
trustworthy as: as good as his word.
- as how, [Chiefly Midland and Southern U.S.]that;
whether: He allowed as how it was none of my business. I don't know as how I ought to interfere.
- as if or though, as it would be if: It was as if the world had come to an end.
- as is, in whatever condition something happens to be, esp. referring to something offered for sale in a flawed, damaged, or used condition: We bought the table as is.
- as it were, in a way;
so to speak: He became, as it were, a man without a country.
- as long as. See long1 (def. 39).
- as of, beginning on;
on and after;
from: This price is effective as of June 23.
- as regards, with regard or reference to;
concerning: As regards the expense involved, it is of no concern to him.
- as such:
- as being what is indicated;
in that capacity: An officer of the law, as such, is entitled to respect.
- in itself or in themselves: The position, as such, does not appeal to him, but the salary is a lure.
- as yet, up to the present time;
until now: As yet, no one has thought of a solution.
- (used relatively) that;
which (usually prec. by such or the same): I have the same trouble as you had.
- a fact that: She did her job well, as can be proved by the records.
- [New England, Midland, and Southern U.S.]who;
that: Them as has gets.
- in the role, function, or status of: to act as leader.
Nextnext (nekst),USA pronunciation adj.
- immediately following in time, order, importance, etc.: the next day; the next person in line.
- nearest or adjacent in place or position: the next room.
- nearest in relationship or kinship.
- next door to:
- in an adjacent house, apartment, office, etc.;
- in a position of proximity;
near to: They are next door to poverty.
- next to:
- adjacent to: He sat next to his sister.
nearly: next to impossible.
- aside from: Next to cake, ice cream is my favorite dessert.
- in the place, time, importance, etc., nearest or immediately following: We're going to London next. This is my next oldest daughter.
- on the first occasion to follow: when next we meet.
- get next to (someone), [Informal.]to get into the favor or good graces of;
become a good friend of.
- adjacent to;
nearest: It's in the closet next the blackboard.
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Airair1 (âr),USA pronunciation n.
- a mixture of nitrogen, oxygen, and minute amounts of other gases that surrounds the earth and forms its atmosphere.
- a stir in the atmosphere;
a light breeze.
- overhead space;
sky: The planes filled the air.
publicity: to give air to one's theories.
- the general character or complexion of anything;
appearance: His early work had an air of freshness and originality.
- the peculiar look, appearance, and bearing of a person: There is an air of mystery about him.
- airs, affected or unnatural manner;
manifestation of pride or vanity;
assumed haughtiness: He acquired airs that were insufferable to his friends.
- a tune;
- the soprano or treble part.
- an aria.
- Also, ayre. an Elizabethan art song.
- aircraft as a means of transportation: to arrive by air; to ship goods by air.
- air conditioning or an air-conditioning system: The price includes tires, radio, and air.
- [Radio.]the medium through which radio waves are transmitted.
- clear the air, to eliminate dissension, ambiguity, or tension from a discussion, situation, etc.: The staff meeting was intended to help clear the air.
- get the air:
- to be rejected, as by a lover.
- to be dismissed, as by an employer: He had worked only a few days when he got the air.
- give (someone) the air:
- to reject, as a lover: He was bitter because she gave him the air.
- to dismiss, as an employee.
- in the air, in circulation;
current: There's a rumor in the air that we're moving to a new location.
- into thin air, completely out of sight or reach: He vanished into thin air.
- off the air:
- not broadcasting: The station goes off the air at midnight.
- not broadcast;
out of operation as a broadcast: The program went off the air years ago.
- (of a computer) not in operation.
- on the air:
- in the act of broadcasting;
being broadcast: The program will be going on the air in a few seconds.
- (of a computer) in operation.
- put on airs, to assume an affected or haughty manner: As their fortune increased, they began to put on airs.
- take the air:
- to go out-of-doors;
take a short walk or ride.
- to leave, esp. hurriedly.
- to begin broadcasting.
- up in the air:
- Also, in the air. undecided or unsettled: The contract is still up in the air.
perturbed: There is no need to get up in the air over a simple mistake.
- walk or tread on air, to feel very happy;
- to expose to the air;
give access to the open air;
ventilate (often fol. by out): We air the bedrooms every day.
- to expose ostentatiously;
bring to public notice;
display: to air one's opinions; to air one's theories.
- to broadcast or televise.
- to be exposed to the open air (often fol. by out): Open the window and let the room air out.
- to be broadcast or televised.
- operating by means of air pressure or by acting upon air: an air drill; an air pump.
- of or pertaining to aircraft or to aviation: air industry.
- taking place in the air;
aerial: air war.
Forceforce (fôrs, fōrs),USA pronunciation n., v., forced, forc•ing.
- physical power or strength possessed by a living being: He used all his force in opening the window.
- strength or power exerted upon an object;
violence: to use force to open the window; to use force on a person.
intensity: a personality of great force.
- power to influence, affect, or control;
efficacious power: the force of circumstances; a force for law and order.
- unlawful violence threatened or committed against persons or property.
- persuasive power;
power to convince: They felt the force of his arguments.
- mental or moral strength: force of character.
- might, as of a ruler or realm;
strength for war.
- Often, forces. the military or fighting strength, esp. of a nation.
- any body of persons combined for joint action: a sales force.
- intensity or strength of effect: the force of her acting.
- an influence on a body or system, producing or tending to produce a change in movement or in shape or other effects.
- the intensity of such an influence. Symbol: F, f
- any influence or agency analogous to physical force: social forces.
- binding power, as of a contract.
- [Baseball.]See force play.
- [Billiards.]a stroke in which the cue ball is forcibly struck directly below the center in such a manner as to cause it to stop abruptly, bound back, or roll off to one side after hitting the object ball.
- in force:
- in operation;
effective: This ancient rule is no longer in force.
- in large numbers;
at full strength: They attacked in force.
- to compel, constrain, or oblige (oneself or someone) to do something: to force a suspect to confess.
- to drive or propel against resistance: He forced his way through the crowd. They forced air into his lungs.
- to bring about or effect by force.
- to bring about of necessity or as a necessary result: to force a smile.
- to put or impose (something or someone) forcibly on or upon a person: to force one's opinions on others.
- to compel by force;
overcome the resistance of: to force acceptance of something.
- to obtain or draw forth by or as if by force;
extort: to force a confession.
- to enter or take by force;
overpower: They forced the town after a long siege.
- to break open (a door, lock, etc.).
- to cause (plants, fruits, etc.) to grow or mature at an increased rate by artificial means.
- to press, urge, or exert (an animal, person, etc.) to violent effort or to the utmost.
- to use force upon.
- to rape.
- to cause (a base runner) to be put out by obliging the runner, as by a ground ball, to vacate a base and attempt to move to the next base in order to make room for another runner or the batter.
- to cause (a base runner or run) to score, as by walking a batter with the bases full (often fol. by in).
- to compel (a player) to trump by leading a suit of which the player has no cards.
- to compel a player to play (a particular card).
- to compel (a player) to play so as to make known the strength of the hand.
- to develop (a print or negative) for longer than usual in order to increase density or bring out details.
- to bring out underexposed parts of (a print or negative) by adding alkali to the developer.
- [Archaic.]to give force to;
- to make one's way by force.
Reservere-serve (rē sûrv′),USA pronunciation v.t., v.i., -served, -serv•ing.
- to serve again.
Hello guys, this photo is about Miller Nominated As Next Chief Of Air Force Reserve (good Air Force Reserve Officer #7). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1320 x 1848. This blog post's file size is only 209 KB. If You desired to download It to Your PC, you have to Click here. You could too download more pictures by clicking the picture below or read more at this post: Air Force Reserve Officer.
Besides Air Force Reserve Officer sleep pads may also be a good merchandise to decorate your home. Listed here are a few recommendations on picking a right mattress pads. Search for creativity. Look the space you're to determine the style of decor objects appropriately around. Choose a coloring layout that fits your dwelling's design, whether it is based on the style of the rug, interior, and a lounge. In addition you can, customize it style in furniture within the space.
Using the choice of the Miller Nominated As Next Chief Of Air Force Reserve (good Air Force Reserve Officer #7) was enjoying various considerations, you can present pillow family area that is not only gorgeous, but additionally comfortable to utilize. Make sure you complete the livingroom having a cushion different quality decor items for example pretty lamps, artwork, to rugs that could optimize the wonder of the room that is entire is just a location berakitivitas your entire household along with you.
Find more wonderful suggestions. Wonderful suggestions you can get with a pillowcase customize the design you would like to select together with the room's general layout. Pick the kind of attractive pillowcases, have a lot of color combinations, and ornaments if you like to display standard types. To get a more modern layout, choose a design that is easier having a selection of natural or vibrant colors.
Combination and fit. You must have the bravery to exhibit colors that combination more different to show the look more exclusive design goods. Attempt to blend and match on each pillowcase to give an even more packed but nonetheless in equilibrium, for instance, using a selection of vivid colour combinations, color simple or pale hues over a unique shade.