Jack L. Rives, Air Force Judge Advocate General, Pins (awesome Air Force Reserve Officer #5) Images Collection
Jackjack1 ( jak),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various portable devices for raising or lifting heavy objects short heights, using various mechanical, pneumatic, or hydraulic methods.
- Also called knave. [Cards.]a playing card bearing the picture of a soldier or servant.
- a connecting device in an electrical circuit designed for the insertion of a plug.
- (cap.) fellow;
man (usually used in addressing a stranger): Hey, Jack, which way to Jersey?
- Also called jackstone.
- one of a set of small metal objects having six prongs, used in the game of jacks.
- one of any other set of objects, as pebbles, stones, etc., used in the game of jacks.
- jacks, (used with a sing. v.) a children's game in which small metal objects, stones, pebbles, or the like, are tossed, caught, and moved on the ground in a number of prescribed ways, usually while bouncing a rubber ball.
- any of several carangid fishes, esp. of the genus Caranx, as C. hippos(crevalle jack or jack crevalle), of the western Atlantic Ocean.
- money: He won a lot of jack at the races.
- a small flag flown at the jack staff of a ship, bearing a distinctive design usually symbolizing the nationality of the vessel.
- Also called jack crosstree. either of a pair of crosstrees at the head of a topgallant mast, used to hold royal shrouds away from the mast.
- (cap.) a sailor.
- a lumberjack.
- See jack rabbit.
- a jackass.
- a device for turning a spit.
- a small wooden rod in the mechanism of a harpsichord, spinet, or virginal that rises when the key is depressed and causes the attached plectrum to strike the string.
- [Lawn Bowling.]a small, usually white bowl or ball used as a mark for the bowlers to aim at.
- Also called clock jack. [Horol.]a mechanical figure that strikes a clock bell.
- a premigratory young male salmon.
- [Theat.]See brace jack.
- [Falconry.]the male of a kestrel, hobby, or esp. of a merlin.
- every man jack, everyone without exception: They presented a formidable opposition, every man jack of them.
- to lift or move (something) with or as if with a jack (usually fol. by up): to jack a car up to change a flat tire.
- to increase, raise, or accelerate (prices, wages, speed, etc.) (usually fol. by up).
- to boost the morale of;
encourage (usually fol. by up).
- to jacklight.
- to jacklight.
- jack off, Slang (vulgar). to masturbate.
- [Carpentry.]having a height or length less than that of most of the others in a structure;
cripple: jack rafter; jack truss.
Airair1 (âr),USA pronunciation n.
- a mixture of nitrogen, oxygen, and minute amounts of other gases that surrounds the earth and forms its atmosphere.
- a stir in the atmosphere;
a light breeze.
- overhead space;
sky: The planes filled the air.
publicity: to give air to one's theories.
- the general character or complexion of anything;
appearance: His early work had an air of freshness and originality.
- the peculiar look, appearance, and bearing of a person: There is an air of mystery about him.
- airs, affected or unnatural manner;
manifestation of pride or vanity;
assumed haughtiness: He acquired airs that were insufferable to his friends.
- a tune;
- the soprano or treble part.
- an aria.
- Also, ayre. an Elizabethan art song.
- aircraft as a means of transportation: to arrive by air; to ship goods by air.
- air conditioning or an air-conditioning system: The price includes tires, radio, and air.
- [Radio.]the medium through which radio waves are transmitted.
- clear the air, to eliminate dissension, ambiguity, or tension from a discussion, situation, etc.: The staff meeting was intended to help clear the air.
- get the air:
- to be rejected, as by a lover.
- to be dismissed, as by an employer: He had worked only a few days when he got the air.
- give (someone) the air:
- to reject, as a lover: He was bitter because she gave him the air.
- to dismiss, as an employee.
- in the air, in circulation;
current: There's a rumor in the air that we're moving to a new location.
- into thin air, completely out of sight or reach: He vanished into thin air.
- off the air:
- not broadcasting: The station goes off the air at midnight.
- not broadcast;
out of operation as a broadcast: The program went off the air years ago.
- (of a computer) not in operation.
- on the air:
- in the act of broadcasting;
being broadcast: The program will be going on the air in a few seconds.
- (of a computer) in operation.
- put on airs, to assume an affected or haughty manner: As their fortune increased, they began to put on airs.
- take the air:
- to go out-of-doors;
take a short walk or ride.
- to leave, esp. hurriedly.
- to begin broadcasting.
- up in the air:
- Also, in the air. undecided or unsettled: The contract is still up in the air.
perturbed: There is no need to get up in the air over a simple mistake.
- walk or tread on air, to feel very happy;
- to expose to the air;
give access to the open air;
ventilate (often fol. by out): We air the bedrooms every day.
- to expose ostentatiously;
bring to public notice;
display: to air one's opinions; to air one's theories.
- to broadcast or televise.
- to be exposed to the open air (often fol. by out): Open the window and let the room air out.
- to be broadcast or televised.
- operating by means of air pressure or by acting upon air: an air drill; an air pump.
- of or pertaining to aircraft or to aviation: air industry.
- taking place in the air;
aerial: air war.
Forceforce (fôrs, fōrs),USA pronunciation n., v., forced, forc•ing.
- physical power or strength possessed by a living being: He used all his force in opening the window.
- strength or power exerted upon an object;
violence: to use force to open the window; to use force on a person.
intensity: a personality of great force.
- power to influence, affect, or control;
efficacious power: the force of circumstances; a force for law and order.
- unlawful violence threatened or committed against persons or property.
- persuasive power;
power to convince: They felt the force of his arguments.
- mental or moral strength: force of character.
- might, as of a ruler or realm;
strength for war.
- Often, forces. the military or fighting strength, esp. of a nation.
- any body of persons combined for joint action: a sales force.
- intensity or strength of effect: the force of her acting.
- an influence on a body or system, producing or tending to produce a change in movement or in shape or other effects.
- the intensity of such an influence. Symbol: F, f
- any influence or agency analogous to physical force: social forces.
- binding power, as of a contract.
- [Baseball.]See force play.
- [Billiards.]a stroke in which the cue ball is forcibly struck directly below the center in such a manner as to cause it to stop abruptly, bound back, or roll off to one side after hitting the object ball.
- in force:
- in operation;
effective: This ancient rule is no longer in force.
- in large numbers;
at full strength: They attacked in force.
- to compel, constrain, or oblige (oneself or someone) to do something: to force a suspect to confess.
- to drive or propel against resistance: He forced his way through the crowd. They forced air into his lungs.
- to bring about or effect by force.
- to bring about of necessity or as a necessary result: to force a smile.
- to put or impose (something or someone) forcibly on or upon a person: to force one's opinions on others.
- to compel by force;
overcome the resistance of: to force acceptance of something.
- to obtain or draw forth by or as if by force;
extort: to force a confession.
- to enter or take by force;
overpower: They forced the town after a long siege.
- to break open (a door, lock, etc.).
- to cause (plants, fruits, etc.) to grow or mature at an increased rate by artificial means.
- to press, urge, or exert (an animal, person, etc.) to violent effort or to the utmost.
- to use force upon.
- to rape.
- to cause (a base runner) to be put out by obliging the runner, as by a ground ball, to vacate a base and attempt to move to the next base in order to make room for another runner or the batter.
- to cause (a base runner or run) to score, as by walking a batter with the bases full (often fol. by in).
- to compel (a player) to trump by leading a suit of which the player has no cards.
- to compel a player to play (a particular card).
- to compel (a player) to play so as to make known the strength of the hand.
- to develop (a print or negative) for longer than usual in order to increase density or bring out details.
- to bring out underexposed parts of (a print or negative) by adding alkali to the developer.
- [Archaic.]to give force to;
- to make one's way by force.
PinsPINS (pinz),USA pronunciation n.
- a person of less than 16 years of age placed under the jurisdiction of a juvenile court because of habitual disobedience, intractability, or antisocial but noncriminal behavior.
Hello , this blog post is about Jack L. Rives, Air Force Judge Advocate General, Pins (awesome Air Force Reserve Officer #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 929 x 824. It's file size is just 98 KB. If You desired to download It to Your laptop, you should Click here. You also too download more pictures by clicking the picture below or see more at this post: Air Force Reserve Officer.
The Air Force Reserve Officer may be as it is just a refuge where the men, ofcourse you as well as your spouse reside, the spot that's used while the most holy and important area of the home. Due to this place's importance, it justifies proper care while properly and keeping the best -made elements of the home. And surprising your spouse is one of the best strategies to begin altering your master suite layout.
You'll find enough ideas for that master suite design that you might be confusing which sort to choose and can choose from. Styles and styles like while in different homes' interior, your bedroom justifies pattern and the top layout.
As well as furniture, tiny things such as designs, mementos, bulbs, and other knick knacks should really be selected with care. They can not produce chaos and must work well using the complete layout of the Jack L. Rives, Air Force Judge Advocate General, Pins (awesome Air Force Reserve Officer #5).
You should use some quality design that can let you as well as relax and your accomplice employs the sack because the place that is greatest to refresh at the day's end. Peaceful styles, regular yet special, irregular artwork, and also the master bedroom design's toned features make it the best place foryou both.
You can select furniture that the master suite will be installed inside by you but make everything that is sure can not produce the sense of congested inside and is important. Be sure to select that will blend in well together with the coloring colors picked to the surfaces and roofs, because you may coordinate the colors.
Walls and roof must be decorated with shades that really must be jive with everything inside the bedroom. Consider what kind of emotions may come for you along with your partner and in colour. You'll be able to pick live, relax, basic, and colour that may incorporate the experience of crisis and luxury in the master suite.
This is the component that concludes the contact inside the room. Layer your window using a layer or other form of screen attention application in that way that you can start and close it anytime, it will supply you with the privacy you will need, without reducing the functional aspect and all.
Screen preservation programs occur in the home improvement stores in types that are vast, to help you pick the best which will be rewarded using the Air Force Reserve Officer's complete environment.