EamesEames (ēmz),USA pronunciation n.
Charles, 1907–78, U.S. furniture designer and architect.
Plasticplas•tic (plas′tik),USA pronunciation n.
- Often, plastics. any of a group of synthetic or natural organic materials that may be shaped when soft and then hardened, including many types of resins, resinoids, polymers, cellulose derivatives, casein materials, and proteins: used in place of other materials, as glass, wood, and metals, in construction and decoration, for making many articles, as coatings, and, drawn into filaments, for weaving. They are often known by trademark names, as Bakelite, Vinylite, or Lucite.
- a credit card, or credit cards collectively, usually made of plastic: He had a whole pocketful of plastic.
- money, payment, or credit represented by the use of a credit card or cards.
- something, or a group of things, made of or resembling plastic: The entire meal was served on plastic.
plas′ti•cal•ly, plas′tic•ly, adv.
- made of plastic.
- capable of being molded or of receiving form: clay and other plastic substances.
- produced by molding: plastic figures.
- having the power of molding or shaping formless or yielding material: the plastic forces of nature.
- being able to create, esp. within an art form;
having the power to give form or formal expression: the plastic imagination of great poets and composers.
- concerned with or pertaining to molding or modeling;
- relating to three-dimensional form or space, esp. on a two-dimensional surface.
- pertaining to the tools or techniques of drawing, painting, or sculpture: the plastic means.
- characterized by an emphasis on formal structure: plastic requirements of a picture.
impressionable: the plastic mind of youth.
- giving the impression of being made of or furnished with plastic: We stayed at one of those plastic motels.
- artificial or insincere;
phony: jeans made of cotton, not some plastic substitute; a plastic smile.
- lacking in depth, individuality, or permanence;
superficial, dehumanized, or mass-produced: a plastic society interested only in material acquisition.
- of or pertaining to the use of credit cards: plastic credit; plastic money.
- concerned with or pertaining to the remedying or restoring of malformed, injured, or lost parts: a plastic operation.
Armchairarm•chair (ärm′châr′),USA pronunciation n.
- a chair with sidepieces or arms to support a person's forearms or elbows.
- theorizing without the benefit of practical experience: an armchair football coach.
- participating or experiencing indirectly or vicariously: an armchair traveler.
Dawdaw (dô),USA pronunciation n.
Howdy there, this post is about Eames Plastic Armchair Daw #6 Einrichten-Design.com. This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1200 x 1600. It's file size is just 107 KB. If You ought to save It to Your laptop, you might Click here. You could too download more photos by clicking the following picture or read more at this article: Eames Plastic Armchair Daw.
Besides getting used for engaging guests, a livingroom often you employ to learn textbooks or perhaps relax on Sunday. A couch that has a style that is slick may help the general look of the area. Nevertheless, the design must be with the ease provided consistent. We propose so that you can obtain the style you enjoy that you just avoid extremely reducing convenience.
There are lots of alternatives clever design that offers convenience that capsules can be chosen by you. Thus, do not be happy with one option only. Again, don't wish to purchase a chair for style that is good alone. To couch Eames Plastic Armchair Daw #6 Einrichten-Design.com should be met first, you need along with the style.
If your property is little, driving the living room increases as being a living room, you should look at if filled on a regular basis, whether the product is sturdy. Once your requirements are fulfilled, you can view for the design along with the style. Is sensible to choose age not a style that is not fixated by age. Therefore, although the tendency improved, visitor seats will not create uninterested or seems outofdate.