Geometricge•o•met•ric ( jē′ə me′trik),USA pronunciation adj. Also, ge′o•met′ri•cal.
- of or pertaining to geometry or to the principles of geometry.
- resembling or employing the simple rectilinear or curvilinear lines or figures used in geometry.
- of or pertaining to painting, sculpture, or ornamentation of predominantly geometric characteristics.
- (often cap.)
- pertaining to or designating a style of vase painting developed in Greece between the 10th and 8th centuries b.c., characterized chiefly by rectilinear or curvilinear shapes in abstract and human figuration, often arranged in tiers or panels around the vase.
- designating a style of Greek sculpture of approximately the same period, exemplified chiefly in small figurines or reliefs having a schematic and generalized treatment of the human form.
- a geometric pattern, design, etc.: an ornate and handsome geometric.
Pillowpil•low (pil′ō),USA pronunciation n.
- a bag or case made of cloth that is filled with feathers, down, or other soft material, and is used to cushion the head during sleep or rest.
- anything used to cushion the head;
headrest: a pillow of moss.
- Also called lace pillow. a hard cushion or pad that supports the pattern and threads in the making of bobbin lace.
- a supporting piece or part, as the block on which the inner end of a bowsprit rests.
- to rest on or as on a pillow.
- to support with pillows.
- to serve as a pillow for: She pillowed the child with her body.
- to rest as on a pillow.
Blueblue (blo̅o̅),USA pronunciation n., adj., blu•er, blu•est, v., blued, blu•ing or blue•ing.
- the pure color of a clear sky;
the primary color between green and violet in the visible spectrum, an effect of light with a wavelength between 450 and 500 nm.
- something having a blue color: Place the blue next to the red.
- a person who wears blue or is a member of a group characterized by some blue symbol: Tomorrow the blues will play the browns.
- (often cap.) a member of the Union army in the American Civil War or the army itself. Cf. gray (def. 13).
- See blue ribbon (def. 1).
- any of several blue-winged butterflies of the family Lycaenidae.
- the blue:
- the sky.
- the sea.
- the remote distance: They've vanished into the blue somewhere.
- out of the blue, suddenly and unexpectedly: The inheritance came out of the blue as a stroke of good fortune.
- of the color of blue: a blue tie.
- (cap.) of or pertaining to the Union army in the American Civil War.
- (of the skin) discolored by cold, contusion, fear, or vascular collapse.
- depressed in spirits;
melancholy: She felt blue about not being chosen for the team.
- holding or offering little hope;
bleak: a blue outlook.
- characterized by or stemming from rigid morals or religion: statutes that were blue and unrealistic.
- marked by blasphemy: The air was blue with oaths.
- (of an animal's pelage) grayish-blue.
risqué: a blue joke or film.
- blue in the face, exhausted and speechless, as from excessive anger, physical strain, etc.: I reminded him about it till I was blue in the face.
- to make blue;
dye a blue color.
- to tinge with bluing: Don't blue your clothes till the second rinse.
- to become or turn blue.
Earthearth (ûrth),USA pronunciation n.
- (often cap.) the planet third in order from the sun, having an equatorial diameter of 7926 mi. (12,755 km) and a polar diameter of 7900 mi. (12,714 km), a mean distance from the sun of 92.9 million mi. (149.6 million km), and a period of revolution of 365.26 days, and having one satellite. See table under planet.
- the inhabitants of this planet, esp. the human inhabitants: The whole earth rejoiced.
- this planet as the habitation of humans, often in contrast to heaven and hell: to create a hell on earth.
- the surface of this planet: to fall to earth.
- the solid matter of this planet;
- soil and dirt, as distinguished from rock and sand;
the softer part of the land.
- the hole of a burrowing animal;
- any of several metallic oxides that are difficult to reduce, as alumina, zirconia, and yttria. Cf. alkaline earth, rare earth.
- Also called earth′ col′or. any of various pigments consisting chiefly of iron oxides and tending toward brown in hue.
- [Chiefly Brit. Elect.]a ground.
- [Archaic.]a land or country.
- move heaven and earth. See heaven (def. 7).
- on earth, in the world: Where on earth have you been?
- run to earth:
- [Hunting.]to chase (an animal) into its hole or burrow: to run a fox to earth.
- to search out;
track down: They ran the fugitive to earth in Algiers.
- [Chiefly Brit. Elect.]to ground.
Hi there, this image is about Amadis Geometric Pillow Blue - Upper Earth ( Earth Pillow #1). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 534 x 534. It's file size is only 39 KB. If You desired to save It to Your computer, you might Click here. You may too download more images by clicking the following photo or read more at here: Earth Pillow.
Effectively for all those of you who've a Earth Pillow ofcourse, you are nonetheless unsatisfied using the existing design in your home. Nonetheless, since you could try additional patterns do not worry are mini bar layout modern kitchen that is minimalist. To create the minibar is unquestionably very important for those of you who are committed.
Today, your kitchen stand made-of ceramic is advised since pocket-friendly, resilient, and adaptable. Ceramic products may also be available in styles, habits, models, and different colors. More to the point, ceramic table can be obtained from cheap to expensive, ranging with a number of pricing choices though.
Since for that welfare of your usefulness in cooking and serving food. To style the mini bar obviously there are various from ranging to modern from vintage to select. Amadis Geometric Pillow Blue - Upper Earth ( Earth Pillow #1) also did not avoid having a variety of lights that can illuminate the club desk later. This style is suitable of residing in tranquility lifetime for the welfare. Hence when the mini bar and must not select because so that you can preserve age, all of the features would have to be.