Electrice•lec•tric (i lek′trik),USA pronunciation adj.
- pertaining to, derived from, produced by, or involving electricity: an electric shock.
- producing, transmitting, or operated by electric currents: an electric bell; electric cord.
stirring: The atmosphere was electric with excitement.
- (of a musical instrument)
- producing sound by electrical or electronic means: an electric piano.
- equipped with connections to an amplifier-loudspeaker system: an electric violin.
- an electric locomotive.
- a railroad operated by electricity.
- electricity: residential users of gas and electric.
- something, as an appliance, vehicle, or toy, operated by electricity.
- [Archaic.]a substance that is a nonconductor of electricity, as glass or amber, used to store or to excite an electric charge.
Lightlight1 (līt),USA pronunciation n., adj., -er, -est, v., light•ed or lit, light•ing.
- something that makes things visible or affords illumination: All colors depend on light.
- Also called luminous energy, radiant energy. electromagnetic radiation to which the organs of sight react, ranging in wavelength from about 400 to 700 nm and propagated at a speed of 186,282 mi./sec (299,972 km/sec), considered variously as a wave, corpuscular, or quantum phenomenon.
- a similar form of radiant energy that does not affect the retina, as ultraviolet or infrared rays.
- the sensation produced by stimulation of the organs of sight.
- an illuminating agent or source, as the sun, a lamp, or a beacon.
- the radiance or illumination from a particular source: the light of a candle.
- the illumination from the sun;
daylight: We awoke at the first light.
- daybreak or dawn: when light appeared in the east.
- daytime: Summer has more hours of light.
- a particular light or illumination in which an object seen takes on a certain appearance: viewing the portrait in dim light.
- a device for or means of igniting, as a spark, flame, or match: Could you give me a light?
- a traffic light: Don't cross till the light changes.
- the aspect in which a thing appears or is regarded: Try to look at the situation in a more cheerful light.
- the state of being visible, exposed to view, or revealed to public notice or knowledge;
limelight: Stardom has placed her in the light.
- a person who is an outstanding leader, celebrity, or example;
luminary: He became one of the leading lights of Restoration drama.
- the effect of light falling on an object or scene as represented in a picture.
- one of the brightest parts of a picture.
- a gleam or sparkle, as in the eyes.
- a measure or supply of light;
illumination: The wall cuts off our light.
- spiritual illumination or awareness;
- Also called day. one compartment of a window or window sash.
- a window, esp. a small one.
- mental insight;
- lights, the information, ideas, or mental capacities possessed: to act according to one's lights.
- a lighthouse.
- [Archaic.]the eyesight.
- bring to light, to discover or reveal: The excavations brought to light the remnants of an ancient civilization.
- come to light, to be discovered or revealed: Some previously undiscovered letters have lately come to light.
- hide one's light under a bushel, to conceal or suppress one's talents or successes.
- in a good (or bad ) light, under favorable (or unfavorable) circumstances: She worshiped him, but then she'd only seen him in a good light.
- in (the) light of, taking into account;
considering: It was necessary to review the decision in the light of recent developments.
- light at the end of the tunnel, a prospect of success, relief, or redemption: We haven't solved the problem yet, but we're beginning to see light at the end of the tunnel.
- see the light:
- to come into existence or being.
- to be made public.
- to begin to accept or understand a point of view one formerly opposed: Her father was opposed to her attending an out-of-town college, but he finally saw the light.
- shed or throw light on, to clarify;
clear up: His deathbed confession threw light on a mystery of long standing.
- having light or illumination;
well-lighted: the lightest room in the entire house.
- pale, whitish, or not deep or dark in color: a light blue.
- (of coffee or tea) containing enough milk or cream to produce a light color.
- to set burning, as a candle, lamp, fire, match, or cigarette;
- to turn or switch on (an electric light): One flick of the master switch lights all the lamps in the room.
- to give light to;
furnish with light or illumination: The room is lighted by two large chandeliers.
- to make (an area or object) bright with or as if with light (often fol. by up): Hundreds of candles lighted up the ballroom.
- to cause (the face, surroundings, etc.) to brighten, esp. with joy, animation, or the like (often fol. by up): A smile lit up her face. Her presence lighted up the room.
- to guide or conduct with a light: a candle to light you to bed.
- to take fire or become kindled: The damp wood refused to light.
- to ignite a cigar, cigarette, or pipe for purposes of smoking (usually fol. by up): He took out a pipe and lighted up before speaking.
- to become illuminated when switched on: This table lamp won't light.
- to become bright, as with light or color (often fol. by up): The sky lights up at sunset.
- to brighten with animation or joy, as the face or eyes (often fol. by up).
Orchestraor•ches•tra (ôr′kə strə),USA pronunciation n.
- a group of performers on various musical instruments, including esp. stringed instruments of the viol class, clarinets and flutes, cornets and trombones, drums, and cymbals, for playing music, as symphonies, operas, popular music, or other compositions.
- (in a modern theater)
- the space reserved for the musicians, usually the front part of the main floor (or′chestra pit′ ).
- the entire main-floor space for spectators.
- the parquet.
- (in the ancient Greek theater) the circular space in front of the stage, allotted to the chorus.
- (in the Roman theater) a similar space reserved for persons of distinction.
Showdownshow•down (shō′doun′),USA pronunciation n.
- the laying down of one's cards, face upward, in a card game, esp. poker.
- a conclusive settlement of an issue, difference, etc., in which all resources, power, or the like, are used;
decisive confrontation: An international showdown was inevitable.
Howdy guys, this post is about Electric Light Orchestra - Showdown (nice Electric Light Orchestra Showdown #4). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 918 x 766. It's file size is only 108 KB. Wether You want to save This blog post to Your PC, you should Click here. You also also download more attachments by clicking the picture below or read more at here: Electric Light Orchestra Showdown.
a different atmosphere while in white's kitchen shades along with Electric Light Orchestra - Showdown (nice Electric Light Orchestra Showdown #4) appear to offer an impact. Employed about the internal wall of the oven (kitchen area) to generate fat splashes easyto clean. Home using a traditional style will be to apply home backsplash tile having a kite design floral and beige accents give impact for the brown color in some components. Shades-of white is a favorite in decorating a kitchen. Thus is also employed inside the kitchen below.
Kitchen cabinet white color blends with a floral theme with all the kitchen backsplash tile white and fairly natural. Utilizing your kitchen backsplash tile on the kitchen sink with blue ceramic motif patterned bedroom home friend is made by societal become more trendy. Kitchens are pursuing significantly unique.
When the regular hardwood Electric Light Orchestra Showdown below using normal jewel utilizing a ceramic content, then your home shaped to the wall in the kitchen cooking like tile / oven. The kitchen will be to present impact and vivid shades having a kitchen freezer storage and orange. Components of light bulb light inside the kitchen building romantic atmosphere of the kitchen and comfortable!