Enamele•nam•el (i nam′əl),USA pronunciation n., v., -eled, -el•ing or (esp. Brit.) -elled, -el•ling.
- a glassy substance, usually opaque, applied by fusion to the surface of metal, pottery, etc., as an ornament or for protection.
- any of various varnishes, paints, coatings, etc., drying to a hard, glossy finish.
- any enamellike surface with a bright luster.
- an artistic work executed in enamel.
- the hard, glossy, calcareous covering of the crown of a tooth, containing only a slight amount of organic substance. See diag. under tooth.
e•nam′el•er* [esp. Brit.,] e•nam′el•ler, n.
- to inlay or overlay with enamel.
- to form an enamellike surface upon: to enamel cardboard.
- to decorate as with enamel;
variegate with colors.
[esp. Brit.,] e•nam′el•list, n.
Washwash (wosh, wôsh),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to apply water or some other liquid to (something or someone) for the purpose of cleansing;
cleanse by dipping, rubbing, or scrubbing in water or some other liquid.
- to remove (dirt, stains, paint, or any matter) by or as by the action of water (usually fol. by out, off, etc.): to wash grime out of clothing.
- to free from spiritual defilement or from sin, guilt, etc.: to be washed whiter than the snow.
- to bathe, wet, or moisten with water or other liquid: a meadow newly washed with morning dew.
- to flow through, over, or against: a shore or cliff washed by waves.
- to carry, bring, remove, or deposit (something) by means of water or any liquid, or as the water or liquid does (often fol. by up, down, or along): The storm washed the boat up on the shore. A sailor was washed overboard.
- to wear or diminish, as water does by flowing over or against a surface (often fol. by out or away): The rain had washed away the lettering on the stone.
- (of water) to form by flowing over and eroding a surface: The flood had washed a new channel through the bottom lands.
- to subject (earth or ore) to the action or force of water in order to separate valuable material.
- to separate (valuable material) in this way.
- to purify (a gas or gaseous mixture) by passage through or over a liquid.
- to cover with a watery or thin coat of color.
- to overlay with a thin coat or deposit of metal: to wash brass with gold.
- launder (def. 3).
- to wash oneself: After using the insecticide spray they washed completely.
- to wash clothes: Monday is the day we wash.
- to cleanse anything with or in water or other liquid.
- to undergo washing without injury, esp. shrinking or fading: fabrics guaranteed to wash.
- to be found true, valid, or real when tested or closely scrutinized;
stand being put to the proof: His honesty won't wash.
- to be carried or driven by water (often fol. by along or ashore): The boat had washed ashore in the night.
- to flow or beat with a lapping sound, as waves on a shore.
- to move along in or as in waves, or with a rushing movement, as water.
- to be eroded, as by a stream or by rainfall: a hillside that washes frequently.
- to be removed by the action of water (often fol. by away): Much of the topsoil washes away each spring.
- wash down:
- to clean completely by washing: to wash down a car.
- to facilitate the swallowing of (food or medicine) by drinking water or other liquid: to wash down a meal with a glass of wine.
- wash one's hands of. See hand (def. 75).
- wash out:
- to be removed by washing: The stain wouldn't wash out.
- to damage or demolish by the action of water: The embankment was washed out by the storm.
- to fail to qualify or continue;
be eliminated: to wash out of graduate school.
- to become dim, indistinct, or blurred: The face of the watch washes out in sunlight.
- wash up:
- to wash one's face and hands: Aren't you going to wash up? Dinner is almost ready.
- to wash (dishes, flatware, pots, etc.): I'll wash up the dishes, don't bother. We had someone in to wash up after the party.
- to end, esp. ignominiously (usually in the passive): After that performance, he's all washed up as a singer.
- the act or process of washing with water or other liquid: to give the car a wash.
- a quantity of clothes, linens, etc., washed, or to be washed, at one time: a heavy wash.
- a liquid with which something is washed, wetted, colored, overspread, etc.: She gave the room a wash of pale blue.
- the flow, sweep, dash, or breaking of water: The wash of the waves had drenched us.
- the sound made by this: listening to the wash of the Atlantic.
- water moving along in waves or with a rushing movement: the wash of the incoming tide.
- the rough or broken water left behind a moving ship, boat, etc.;
wake: The little boats tossed about in the wash from the liner's propellers.
- the disturbance in the air left behind by a moving airplane or any of its parts: wing wash.
- any of various liquids for grooming or cosmetic purposes: a hair wash.
- a lotion or other liquid having medicinal properties, as an antiseptic solution or the like (often used in combination): to apply wash to a skinned knee; mouthwash; eyewash.
- minerals from which valuable material can be extracted by washing.
- the wearing away of the shore by breaking waves.
- a tract of land washed by the action of the sea or a river.
- a marsh, fen, or bog.
- a small stream or shallow pool.
- a shallow arm of the sea or a shallow part of a river.
- a depression or channel formed by flowing water.
- alluvial matter transferred and deposited by flowing water.
- Also called dry wash. [Western U.S.]the dry bed of an intermittent stream.
- a broad, thin layer of color applied by a continuous movement of the brush, as in water-color painting.
- Also called watershed, weathering.
- an upper surface so inclined as to shed rain water from a building.
- any member of a building having such a surface.
- Also, washing. a thin coat of metal applied in liquid form: a gold wash.
- waste liquid matter, refuse, food, etc., from the kitchen, as for hogs;
swill (often used in combination): hogwash.
- washy or weak liquor or liquid food.
- the fermented wort from which the spirit is extracted in distilling.
- an action that yields neither gain nor loss: The company's financial position is a wash compared with last year.
- come out in the wash:
- to have a good or satisfactory result;
turn out eventually: The situation may look hopeless now, but it will all come out in the wash.
- to be revealed;
- capable of being washed without shrinking, fading, etc.;
washable: a wash dress.
Howdy peoples, this blog post is about File:Old Enamel Wash Tub.jpg (ordinary Enamel Laundry Tub #1). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1922 x 1438. This picture's file size is only 271 KB. Wether You ought to download This blog post to Your computer, you might Click here. You may too download more images by clicking the following image or see more at this post: Enamel Laundry Tub.
When the wooden floor has become ever more popular, File:Old Enamel Wash Tub.jpg (ordinary Enamel Laundry Tub #1) cannot be refused, even has become a craze while in the ball of home design. Various types and form are progressively currently mushrooming available in the market. This calls for one to precisely pick what kind of timber surfaces are of good-quality. But however the majority of you are still in picking a natural wood flooring using the imitation baffled.
Obvious from your following queries that generally happen from people in regards to the wooden floor. From your preceding article we are able to find before selecting to select a floor for that family and wooden surfaces healthful, should be considered beforehand unfamiliar location using floor.
This sort of material is not resistant to humidity. This type of wood is truly a clone of the first wooden floors where the top of covering resembles timber pattern made from a type of plastic. Since it is constructed of plastic-type so as greater damage resistance. But when you desire a hot atmosphere with pure motifs based on the initial Enamel Laundry Tub Ground is obviously not the choice that is right.
Since a lot of timber flooring items in the marketplace are not all wood floor goods are wooden floors that are unique. Below we describe three forms of timber flooring items observed from your material being a consideration while in the selection. Here are on choosing a normal wood floors: Enamel Laundry Tub for example sheets of table of a specific size three tips.
The advantages of engineered wood floor is frequently named engineered parquet is in the process are created in a way that the most popular conditions that usually arise in solid wood for example depreciation and folding doesn't occur, the way the technology system covering where the layers of wood equipped with grain direction reverse together layers, the most effective coating consists of venner (layers of timber)
The benefits of this sort are organic and true. Color correction can be achieved via a procedure for varnish. Nonetheless, this sort of wood floor cost present somewhat superior since it consists of wooden bits. The installation has a long-time cause chemical smells from completing.