AlaskaA•las•ka (ə las′kə),USA pronunciation n.
A•las′kan, adj., n.
- a state of the United States in NW North America. 400,481;
586,400 sq. mi. (1,519,000 sq. km). Cap.: Juneau. Abbr.: AK (for use with zip code), Alas.
- Gulf of, a gulf of the Pacific, on the coast of S Alaska.
Loglog1 (lôg, log),USA pronunciation n., v., logged, log•ging.
- a portion or length of the trunk or of a large limb of a felled tree.
- something inert, heavy, or not sentient.
- any of various devices for determining the speed of a ship, as a chip log or patent log.
- any of various records, made in rough or finished form, concerning a trip made by a ship or aircraft and dealing with particulars of navigation, weather, engine performance, discipline, and other pertinent details;
- [Motion Pictures.]an account describing or denoting each shot as it is taken, written down during production and referred to in editing the film.
- a register of the operation of a machine.
- Also called well log. a record kept during the drilling of a well, esp. of the geological formations penetrated.
- any of various chronological records made concerning the use of a computer system, the changes made to data, etc.
- [Radio and Television.]a written account of everything transmitted by a station or network.
- Also called log of wood. [Australian Slang.]a lazy, dull-witted person;
- to cut (trees) into logs: to log pine trees for fuel.
- to cut down the trees or timber on (land): We logged the entire area in a week.
- to enter in a log;
keep a record of: to log a day's events.
- to make (a certain speed), as a ship or airplane: We are logging 18 knots.
- to travel for (a certain distance or a certain amount of time), according to the record of a log: We logged 30 miles the first day. He has logged 10,000 hours flying time.
- to cut down trees and get out logs from the forest for timber: to log for a living.
- log in:
- Also, log on, sign on. [Computers.]to enter identifying data, as a name or password, into a multiuser system, so as to be able to do work with the system.
- to enter or include any item of information or data in a record, account, etc.
- log off or out, to terminate a work session using a multiuser system, or a connection to such a system.
Howdy , this blog post is about Alaska Log Furnishings ( Alaska Furniture Design Inspirations #5). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1908 x 991. This photo's file size is just 130 KB. If You decided to save This picture to Your PC, you may Click here. You also too download more attachments by clicking the image below or see more at this post: Alaska Furniture.
Everyone understands that shade is one for making an attractive room design of the most important factors. Colour can be an indispensable component for creating or remodeling designs, thus choosing the colors that are right should be considered. As stated in the previous article, the color could press influence on relationship, belief and emotion.
Therefore, you should pay specific focus in choosing the color that is right to your family rooms. The bed room is just a position where we rest, a haven where we sleep when we are sick, or simply once we are drained, tired of the everyday routine. The sack could be the location wherever we desired remain muted, read a well liked book or perhaps to be alone. Areas should be a spot that can create us feel not uncomfortable.
Because of the importance of the event of the bed room, you want to discuss the top bedroom types. We must choose the layout and color that can make us realize peace of luxury and mind. A bedroom layout that may encourage peace in a hectic morning. Having an area with superior Alaska Log Furnishings ( Alaska Furniture Design Inspirations #5) color could be a luxury by itself, you will see.