Fasterfast1 (fast, fäst),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., -er, -est, n.
- moving or able to move, operate, function, or take effect quickly;
rapid: a fast horse; a fast pain reliever; a fast thinker.
- done in comparatively little time;
taking a comparatively short time: a fast race; fast work.
- (of time)
- indicating a time in advance of the correct time, as of a clock.
- noting or according to daylight-saving time.
- adapted to, allowing, productive of, or imparting rapid movement: a hull with fast lines; one of the fastest pitchers in baseball.
- characterized by unrestrained conduct or lack of moral conventions, esp. in sexual relations;
loose: Some young people in that era were considered fast, if not downright promiscuous.
- characterized by hectic activity: leading a fast life.
- resistant: acid-fast.
- firmly fixed in place;
not easily moved;
- held or caught firmly, so as to be unable to escape or be extricated: an animal fast in a trap.
- firmly tied, as a knot.
- closed and made secure, as a door, gate, or shutter.
- such as to hold securely: to lay fast hold on a thing.
- firm in adherence;
devoted: fast friends.
- permanent, lasting, or unchangeable: a fast color; a hard and fast rule.
- (of money, profits, etc.) made quickly or easily and sometimes deviously: He earned some fast change helping the woman with her luggage.
- cleverly quick and manipulative in making money: a fast operator when it comes to closing a business deal.
- (of a lens) able to transmit a relatively large amount of light in a relatively short time.
- (of a film) requiring a relatively short exposure time to attain a given density.
- [Horse Racing.]
- (of a track condition) completely dry.
- (of a track surface) very hard.
- pull a fast one, to play an unfair trick;
practice deceit: He tried to pull a fast one on us by switching the cards.
- quickly, swiftly, or rapidly.
- in quick succession: Events followed fast upon one another to the crisis.
firmly: to hold fast.
- soundly: fast asleep.
- in a wild or dissipated way.
- ahead of the correct or announced time.
near: fast by.
- play fast and loose. See play (def. 76).
- a fastening for a door, window, or the like.
Thanthan (ᵺan, ᵺen; unstressed ᵺən, ən),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used, as after comparative adjectives and adverbs, to introduce the second member of an unequal comparison): She's taller than I am.
- (used after some adverbs and adjectives expressing choice or diversity, such as other, otherwise, else, anywhere, or different, to introduce an alternative or denote a difference in kind, place, style, identity, etc.): I had no choice other than that. You won't find such freedom anywhere else than in this country.
- (used to introduce the rejected choice in expressions of preference): I'd rather walk than drive there.
other than: We had no choice than to return home.
- when: We had barely arrived than we had to leave again.
- in relation to;
by comparison with (usually fol. by a pronoun in the objective case): He is a person than whom I can imagine no one more courteous.
Lightlight1 (līt),USA pronunciation n., adj., -er, -est, v., light•ed or lit, light•ing.
- something that makes things visible or affords illumination: All colors depend on light.
- Also called luminous energy, radiant energy. electromagnetic radiation to which the organs of sight react, ranging in wavelength from about 400 to 700 nm and propagated at a speed of 186,282 mi./sec (299,972 km/sec), considered variously as a wave, corpuscular, or quantum phenomenon.
- a similar form of radiant energy that does not affect the retina, as ultraviolet or infrared rays.
- the sensation produced by stimulation of the organs of sight.
- an illuminating agent or source, as the sun, a lamp, or a beacon.
- the radiance or illumination from a particular source: the light of a candle.
- the illumination from the sun;
daylight: We awoke at the first light.
- daybreak or dawn: when light appeared in the east.
- daytime: Summer has more hours of light.
- a particular light or illumination in which an object seen takes on a certain appearance: viewing the portrait in dim light.
- a device for or means of igniting, as a spark, flame, or match: Could you give me a light?
- a traffic light: Don't cross till the light changes.
- the aspect in which a thing appears or is regarded: Try to look at the situation in a more cheerful light.
- the state of being visible, exposed to view, or revealed to public notice or knowledge;
limelight: Stardom has placed her in the light.
- a person who is an outstanding leader, celebrity, or example;
luminary: He became one of the leading lights of Restoration drama.
- the effect of light falling on an object or scene as represented in a picture.
- one of the brightest parts of a picture.
- a gleam or sparkle, as in the eyes.
- a measure or supply of light;
illumination: The wall cuts off our light.
- spiritual illumination or awareness;
- Also called day. one compartment of a window or window sash.
- a window, esp. a small one.
- mental insight;
- lights, the information, ideas, or mental capacities possessed: to act according to one's lights.
- a lighthouse.
- [Archaic.]the eyesight.
- bring to light, to discover or reveal: The excavations brought to light the remnants of an ancient civilization.
- come to light, to be discovered or revealed: Some previously undiscovered letters have lately come to light.
- hide one's light under a bushel, to conceal or suppress one's talents or successes.
- in a good (or bad ) light, under favorable (or unfavorable) circumstances: She worshiped him, but then she'd only seen him in a good light.
- in (the) light of, taking into account;
considering: It was necessary to review the decision in the light of recent developments.
- light at the end of the tunnel, a prospect of success, relief, or redemption: We haven't solved the problem yet, but we're beginning to see light at the end of the tunnel.
- see the light:
- to come into existence or being.
- to be made public.
- to begin to accept or understand a point of view one formerly opposed: Her father was opposed to her attending an out-of-town college, but he finally saw the light.
- shed or throw light on, to clarify;
clear up: His deathbed confession threw light on a mystery of long standing.
- having light or illumination;
well-lighted: the lightest room in the entire house.
- pale, whitish, or not deep or dark in color: a light blue.
- (of coffee or tea) containing enough milk or cream to produce a light color.
- to set burning, as a candle, lamp, fire, match, or cigarette;
- to turn or switch on (an electric light): One flick of the master switch lights all the lamps in the room.
- to give light to;
furnish with light or illumination: The room is lighted by two large chandeliers.
- to make (an area or object) bright with or as if with light (often fol. by up): Hundreds of candles lighted up the ballroom.
- to cause (the face, surroundings, etc.) to brighten, esp. with joy, animation, or the like (often fol. by up): A smile lit up her face. Her presence lighted up the room.
- to guide or conduct with a light: a candle to light you to bed.
- to take fire or become kindled: The damp wood refused to light.
- to ignite a cigar, cigarette, or pipe for purposes of smoking (usually fol. by up): He took out a pipe and lighted up before speaking.
- to become illuminated when switched on: This table lamp won't light.
- to become bright, as with light or color (often fol. by up): The sky lights up at sunset.
- to brighten with animation or joy, as the face or eyes (often fol. by up).
Androidan•droid (an′droid),USA pronunciation n.
- an automaton in the form of a human being.
NL androīdēs. See andr-, -oid]
- a shaped piece of fabric attached inside or outside a garment and forming a pouch used esp. for carrying small articles.
- a bag or pouch.
financial resources: a selection of gifts to fit every pocket.
- any pouchlike receptacle, compartment, hollow, or cavity.
- an envelope, receptacle, etc., usually of heavy paper and open at one end, used for storing or preserving photographs, stamps, phonograph records, etc.: Each album has 12 pockets.
- a recess, as in a wall, for receiving a sliding door, sash weights, etc.
- any isolated group, area, element, etc., contrasted, as in status or condition, with a surrounding element or group: pockets of resistance; a pocket of poverty in the central city.
- a small orebody or mass of ore, frequently isolated.
- a bin for ore or rock storage.
- a raise or small slope fitted with chute gates.
- [Billiards, Pool.]any of the pouches or bags at the corners and sides of the table.
- a position in which a competitor in a race is so hemmed in by others that his or her progress is impeded.
- [Football.]the area from which a quarterback throws a pass, usually a short distance behind the line of scrimmage and protected by a wall of blockers.
- [Bowling.]the space between the headpin and the pin next behind to the left or right, taken as the target for a strike.
- [Baseball.]the deepest part of a mitt or glove, roughly in the area around the center of the palm, where most balls are caught.
- a holder consisting of a strip of sailcloth sewed to a sail, and containing a thin wooden batten that stiffens the leech of the sail.
- any saclike cavity in the body: a pus pocket.
- See stage pocket.
- an English unit of weight for hops equivalent to 168 pounds (76.4 kg).
- in one's pocket, in one's possession;
under one's influence: He has the audience in his pocket.
- line one's pockets, to profit, esp. at the expense of others: While millions were fighting and dying, the profiteers were lining their pockets.
- out of pocket, having suffered a financial loss;
poorer: He had made unwise land purchases, and found himself several thousand dollars out of pocket.
- small enough or suitable for carrying in the pocket: a pocket watch.
- relatively small;
smaller than usual: a pocket war; a pocket country.
- to put into one's pocket: to pocket one's keys.
- to take possession of as one's own, often dishonestly: to pocket public funds.
- to submit to or endure without protest or open resentment: to pocket an insult.
- to conceal or suppress: to pocket one's pride.
- to enclose or confine in or as if in a pocket: The town was pocketed in a small valley.
- [Billiards, Pool.]to drive (a ball) into a pocket.
- to hem in (a contestant) so as to impede progress, as in racing.
Howdy there, this image is about Faster Than Light Android #1 Pocket Tactics. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1864 x 1398. This post's file size is only 362 KB. If You want to save This attachment to Your PC, you have to Click here. You could too see more images by clicking the picture below or see more at this post: Faster Than Light Android.
Your Faster Than Light Android #1 Pocket Tactics will incorporate your residence and true benefit together in the event you renovate it, in addition to the yard and include the interior square saving kind. The following best thing after the home of incorporating sales and importance potential in terms could be the toilet. Persons truly give attention to the bathroom when seeing your house since this is one area where the doorway could shut you'll visit every-day unlike the extra room.
You have to contemplate since designs and the bigger colors might be out of fashion whether you're decorating for your long-term and you need-to decorate again quickly. You have to contemplate getting more folks likewise if you go instantly then.
Consider enthusiasm from your places you visit when choosing your Faster Than Light Android #1 Pocket Tactics. After that you can have a concept of what you want whenever you go to showrooms or whenever you get samples online. Maybe you like them and 've witnessed family tiles or pals. Probably in cafe, a resort or fitness center. If you have a camera capturing together with your cellphone will help the authorities to suit what you want.