4 attachments of Quick View · 300 TC Cotton Sateen Quilted Pillow Protector (attractive Feather Pillow Protectors #4)
Cottoncot•ton (kot′n),USA pronunciation n.
- a soft, white, downy substance consisting of the hairs or fibers attached to the seeds of plants belonging to the genus Gossypium, of the mallow family, used in making fabrics, thread, wadding, etc.
- the plant itself, having spreading branches and broad, lobed leaves.
- such plants collectively as a cultivated crop.
- cloth, thread, a garment, etc., of cotton.
- any soft, downy substance resembling cotton, but growing on other plants.
- to get on well together;
- [Obs.]to prosper or succeed.
- cotton to or on to, [Informal.]
- to become fond of;
begin to like.
- to approve of;
agree with: to cotton to a suggestion.
- to come to a full understanding of;
grasp: More and more firms are cottoning on to the advantages of using computers.
Quiltedquilt•ed (kwil′tid),USA pronunciation adj.
- resembling a quilt, as in texture, design, stitching, etc.
- padded, filled, or stitched in the manner of a quilt.
Pillowpil•low (pil′ō),USA pronunciation n.
- a bag or case made of cloth that is filled with feathers, down, or other soft material, and is used to cushion the head during sleep or rest.
- anything used to cushion the head;
headrest: a pillow of moss.
- Also called lace pillow. a hard cushion or pad that supports the pattern and threads in the making of bobbin lace.
- a supporting piece or part, as the block on which the inner end of a bowsprit rests.
- to rest on or as on a pillow.
- to support with pillows.
- to serve as a pillow for: She pillowed the child with her body.
- to rest as on a pillow.
Protectorpro•tec•tor (prə tek′tər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that protects;
- [Eng. Hist.]
- a person in charge of the kingdom during the sovereign's minority, incapacity, or absence.
- (cap.) Also called Lord Protector. the title of the head of the government during the period of the Protectorate, held by Oliver Cromwell (1653–58) and by Richard Cromwell, his son (1658–59).
Hello folks, this blog post is about Quick View · 300 TC Cotton Sateen Quilted Pillow Protector (attractive Feather Pillow Protectors #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 540 x 540. This blog post's file size is only 29 KB. If You desired to download This blog post to Your PC, you have to Click here. You may too download more pictures by clicking the following photo or see more at this post: Feather Pillow Protectors.
Farming is really an exciting action to relax. How-to pick Quick View · 300 TC Cotton Sateen Quilted Pillow Protector (attractive Feather Pillow Protectors #4) turned one of the important aspects of gardening. Additionally, there are many kinds and colors of pot distributed making the selection method could possibly be more exciting and confusing. Therefore, before selecting a pot that is appropriate for a selection of plants inside your home, make certain that you have noticed the following recommendations.
Significantly more than only a destination for a vegetable, pan also can serve as decor. Collection of the pan that is proper can improve one's home's splendor. Conversely, when the size of the pot you decide on is too big, there be of vitamins that WOn't be achieved by the beginnings, so there'll actually plenty in vain.
The roots can be even made by it to rot since the pot's base can clot and wet. Moreover, note furthermore the region you will use to place the pan. If that is unlikely to become constrained, as a way to save space, you can try to employ a hanging container.