Findfind (fīnd),USA pronunciation v., found, find•ing, n.
- to come upon by chance;
meet with: He found a nickel in the street.
- to locate, attain, or obtain by search or effort: to find an apartment; to find happiness.
- to locate or recover (something lost or misplaced): I can't find my blue socks.
- to discover or perceive after consideration: to find something to be true.
- to gain or regain the use of: His anger finally helped him find his tongue.
- to ascertain by study or calculation: to find the sum of several numbers.
- to feel or perceive: He finds it so.
- to become aware of, or discover (oneself ), as being in a condition or location: After a long illness, he found himself well again. She woke to find herself at home.
- to discover: Columbus found America in 1492.
- to determine after judicial inquiry: to find a person guilty.
- to pronounce as an official act (an indictment, verdict, or judgment).
- to provide or furnish: Bring blankets and we'll find the rest of the equipment for the trip.
- [South Midland and Southern U.S.](of farm animals) to give birth to: The brown cow found a calf yesterday.
- to determine an issue after judicial inquiry: The jury found for the plaintiff.
- [Hunting Brit.]to come upon game.
- find fault. See fault (def. 12).
- find oneself, to discover where one's real interests or talents lie, and follow them: After trying many occupations, he finally found himself and became an account executive.
- find out:
- to discover or confirm the truth of (something).
- to detect or expose, as a crime or offense.
- to uncover the true nature, identity, or intentions of (someone): They found him out before he could launch the rebellion.
- an act of finding or discovering.
- something found;
a discovery, esp. a valuable or gratifying one: Our cook was a find.
- [Hunting.]a discovery of game, esp. foxes.
Sectionsec•tion (sek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a part that is cut off or separated.
- a distinct part or subdivision of anything, as an object, country, community, class, or the like: the poor section of town; the left section of a drawer.
- a distinct part or subdivision of a writing, as of a newspaper, legal code, chapter, etc.: the financial section of a daily paper; section 2 of the bylaws.
- one of a number of parts that can be fitted together to make a whole: sections of a fishing rod.
- (in most of the U.S. west of Ohio) one of the 36 numbered subdivisions, each one square mile (2.59 sq. km or 640 acres), of a township.
- an act or instance of cutting;
separation by cutting.
- the making of an incision.
- an incision.
- a thin slice of a tissue, mineral, or the like, as for microscopic examination.
- a representation of an object as it would appear if cut by a plane, showing its internal structure.
- a small unit consisting of two or more squads.
- Also called staff section. any of the subdivisions of a staff.
- a small tactical division in naval and air units.
- a division of a sleeping car containing both an upper and a lower berth.
- a length of trackage, roadbed, signal equipment, etc., maintained by one crew.
- any of two or more trains, buses, or the like, running on the same route and schedule at the same time, one right behind the other, and considered as one unit, as when a second is necessary to accommodate more passengers than the first can carry: On holidays the New York to Boston train runs in three sections.
- a segment of a naturally segmented fruit, as of an orange or grapefruit.
- a division of an orchestra or band containing all the instruments of one class: a rhythm section.
- [Bookbinding.]signature (def. 8).
- Also called section mark. a mark used to indicate a subdivision of a book, chapter, or the like, or as a mark of reference to a footnote.
- [Theat.]one of a series of circuits for controlling certain lights, as footlights.
- shape (def. 12).
- to cut or divide into sections.
- to cut through so as to present a section.
- to make an incision.
Housinghous•ing1 (hou′zing),USA pronunciation n.
- any shelter, lodging, or dwelling place.
- houses collectively.
- the act of one who houses or puts under shelter.
- the providing of houses for a group or community: the housing of an influx of laborers.
- anything that covers or protects.
- [Mach.]a fully enclosed case and support for a mechanism.
- [Carpentry.]the space made in one piece of wood, or the like, for the insertion of another.
- Also called bury. the portion of a mast below the deck.
- Also called bury. the portion of a bowsprit aft of the forward part of the stem of a vessel.
- the doubling of an upper mast.
- a niche for a statue.
Forfor (fôr; unstressed fər),USA pronunciation prep.
- with the object or purpose of: to run for exercise.
- intended to belong to, or be used in connection with: equipment for the army; a closet for dishes.
- suiting the purposes or needs of: medicine for the aged.
- in order to obtain, gain, or acquire: a suit for alimony; to work for wages.
- (used to express a wish, as of something to be experienced or obtained): O, for a cold drink!
- sensitive or responsive to: an eye for beauty.
- desirous of: a longing for something; a taste for fancy clothes.
- in consideration or payment of;
in return for: three for a dollar; to be thanked for one's efforts.
- appropriate or adapted to: a subject for speculation; clothes for winter.
- with regard or respect to: pressed for time; too warm for April.
- during the continuance of: for a long time.
- in favor of;
on the side of: to be for honest government.
- in place of;
instead of: a substitute for butter.
- in the interest of;
on behalf of: to act for a client.
- in exchange for;
as an offset to: blow for blow; money for goods.
- in punishment of: payment for the crime.
- in honor of: to give a dinner for a person.
- with the purpose of reaching: to start for London.
- contributive to: for the advantage of everybody.
- in order to save: to flee for one's life.
- in order to become: to train recruits for soldiers.
- in assignment or attribution to: an appointment for the afternoon; That's for you to decide.
- such as to allow of or to require: too many for separate mention.
- such as results in: his reason for going.
- as affecting the interests or circumstances of: bad for one's health.
- in proportion or with reference to: He is tall for his age.
- in the character of;
as being: to know a thing for a fact.
- by reason of;
because of: to shout for joy; a city famed for its beauty.
- in spite of: He's a decent guy for all that.
- to the extent or amount of: to walk for a mile.
- (used to introduce a subject in an infinitive phrase): It's time for me to go.
- (used to indicate the number of successes out of a specified number of attempts): The batter was 2 for 4 in the game.
- for it, See in (def. 21).
- seeing that;
Rentrent1 (rent),USA pronunciation n.
- a payment made periodically by a tenant to a landlord in return for the use of land, a building, an apartment, an office, or other property.
- a payment or series of payments made by a lessee to an owner in return for the use of machinery, equipment, etc.
- [Econ.]the excess of the produce or return yielded by a given piece of cultivated land over the cost of production;
the yield from a piece of land or real estate.
- profit or return derived from any differential advantage in production.
- [Obs.]revenue or income.
- for rent, available to be rented, as a home or store: an apartment for rent.
- to grant the possession and enjoyment of (property, machinery, etc.) in return for the payment of rent from the tenant or lessee. (often fol. by out).
- to take and hold (property, machinery, etc.) in return for the payment of rent to the landlord or owner.
- to be leased or let for rent: This apartment rents cheaply.
- to lease or let property.
- to take possession of and use property by paying rent: She rents from a friend.
Searchsearch (sûrch),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to go or look through (a place, area, etc.) carefully in order to find something missing or lost: They searched the woods for the missing child. I searched the desk for the letter.
- to look at or examine (a person, object, etc.) carefully in order to find something concealed: He searched the vase for signs of a crack. The police searched the suspect for weapons.
- to explore or examine in order to discover: They searched the hills for gold.
- to look at, read, or examine (a record, writing, collection, repository, etc.) for information: to search a property title; He searched the courthouse for a record of the deed to the land.
- to look at or beneath the superficial aspects of to discover a motive, reaction, feeling, basic truth, etc.: He searched her face for a clue to her true feelings.
- to look into, question, or scrutinize: She searched her conscience.
- (of natural elements) to pierce or penetrate: The sunlight searched the room's dark corners.
- to uncover or find by examination or exploration (often fol. by out): to search out all the facts.
- to fire artillery over (an area) with successive changes in gun elevation.
- to examine (one or more files, as databases or texts) electronically, to locate specified items.
- to inquire, investigate, examine, or seek;
conduct an examination or investigation.
- search me, I don't know: Why has it taken so long to reach a decision? Search me.
- an act or instance of searching;
careful examination or investigation.
- the practice, on the part of naval officers of a belligerent nation, of boarding and examining a suspected neutral vessel at sea in order to ascertain its true nationality and determine if it is carrying contraband: the right of visit and search.
Rentalsrent•al (ren′tl),USA pronunciation n.
- an amount received or paid as rent.
- the act of renting.
- an apartment, house, car, etc., offered or given for rent.
- an income arising from rents received.
- a rent-roll.
- of or pertaining to rent.
- available for rent.
- engaged in the business of providing rentals: a rental agency.
Hi guys, this attachment is about Find Section 8 Housing For Rent #3 Search Rentals. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 744 x 558. This post's file size is only 46 KB. Wether You want to save This post to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You might also see more pictures by clicking the following photo or read more at this article: Find Section 8 Housing For Rent.
What to look for in a Collection are different shades and modern models. Typically the color of modern bedroom units will undoubtedly be bright, dark and reddish. It may mean white sleep black timber and red accent pillows. Or you'll be able to look at the mind of the bed with metal frames, dark bedrooms and bright glass features for room units.
Again this Find Section 8 Housing For Rent #3 Search Rentals Set should suit the contemporary product and color-scheme of glass decorations and black or white timber, metal. You may find a quite contemporary portion as well as a dressing-table with silver steel decorations that'll provide a glance that is really pointed.
There are lots of possibilities to have this contrasting coloring to become the key for the room design. Next think about the bits of help furniture you'll need within your room. It's possible you'll find an entire contemporary bedroom set that has all the stuff you need to finish the look you wish for the place. Before shopping, you should make a set of the items you will need, to own most of the storage you desire, as well as pieces of highlight furniture that is additional that can match the look you aim at.