Feederfeed•er (fē′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that supplies food or feeds something.
- a bin or boxlike device from which farm animals may eat, esp. such a device designed to allow a number of chickens to feed simultaneously or to release a specific amount of feed at regular intervals.
- a person or thing that takes food or nourishment.
- a livestock animal that is fed an enriched diet to fatten it for market. Cf. stocker (def. 2).
- a person or device that feeds a machine, printing press, etc.
- a tributary stream.
- bird feeder.
- See feeder line.
- See feeder road.
- Also, feed. a conductor, or group of conductors, connecting primary equipment in an electric power system.
- [Brit.]a baby's bib.
- [Theat. Slang.]See straight man.
- being, functioning as, or serving as a feeder.
- pertaining to livestock to be fattened for market.
Hi guys, this image is about Medela - Speacialneeds Feeder (awesome Haberman Feeder Medela #5). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 567 x 567. This picture's file size is only 20 KB. Wether You decided to save This image to Your computer, you have to Click here. You also also download more images by clicking the following photo or read more at this article: Haberman Feeder Medela.
Possibly this has been awhile since you've visited with a thriftstore, or maybe one 've never be visited with by you? You'll truly shed, if so. Typically they've home furnishings items that are cheaper than home fixtures, but occasionally you are able to score some lounge is excellent enough.
If you elect to obtain a Medela - Speacialneeds Feeder (awesome Haberman Feeder Medela #5), be sure to buy at the retailer. Before they obtain goods, most of the people do not think to examine the goods. Tough to restore the furniture in certain furniture retailers. Bring samples of shades once you go shopping for conventional and conventional fixtures.
While some may appear great while in the store, it in comparison with examples and might look differently when within your home. It's simple to find swatches at your home improvement shop, or simply just have a snapshot of your test for comparison items to stop this from happening.